Moved cross country to be with my gf but she cheated on me

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
This is a bit of a story, so please bear with me,as I believe context is important

I moved to a foreign country to be with my long time girlfriend , we were both always so eager to get out of our home country we have been dating for 5 years and living together for 4 and it had always been the main topic that we had been talking about ever since we had met, we had looked at immigration options multiple times

One day she received a job offer to move to Ireland, we both agreed this would be the best move for our future. Our relationship was so amazing and we were extremely happy back home, we never kept any secrets and our phones were always open to one another. I can tell you at that point we had only had 2 big arguments in our relationship, communication was open and good.
Because I was the more financially stable one I paid for her immigration to ireland, I've always assisted her in bad financial situations, I paid for her car on multiple occasion and during covid I provided for our household while she was unable to work

She moved over in October 22, and we spoke everyday that we were apart, she made a surprise visit for my birthday in January 23 where she was acting very strange and different to her normal self, she sat me down one day and said " I am having doubts in our relationship" I was totally blindsided by this statement and the first thing I asked her was " are you seeing someone else?" she said to me she wasn't and that being alone for the past few months had changed her, needles to say we worked through it and in that week my Job offer was finalised and I had applied for my working permit
Fast forward to April of 23 and I have sold everything I had owned, had a massive party with all my friends and family as I said goodbye to go and start my life abroad with the love of my life.
I gave up everything I had to make this dream, our dream, a reality that we had speaking about ever since the day we met

Before I had arrived she had made a group of friends in the small town she was staying in, one person in particular, we will call him Dave, stood out among the rest, I am not a jealous guy and I have complete trust in my significant other and in fact I was happy she was making friends
Once I arrived she got us a small little apartment in the town next to where she was working, and so our new life had begun.

As the weeks went on she was acting strange, whenever I would pick her phone up, to change a song, she would grab her phone from hands and be very aggressive about it too, I thought it was strange but didn't invest too much thought into it, she started making comments towards me about being boring ( a person who had taking the biggest leap of their life... yeh boring) and one day whilst I was telling her about my interest, she told me that she "didn't care about it" - this was the 3rd time we ever had a massive argument, I was in a foreign country with no one I knew and the only person there, didn't care about the things that made me happy. I was very hurt to say the least and by this point I was growing suspicious that something was up

One day when I got home from work, we sat down and I asked her about her day and she told me that she went for a Hike, but it was only her and Dave, which to me seemed a little strange to go hiking with just another guy, so I questioned it and she got extremely angry and said " why are you so jealous, me and Dave are best friends, I do not see him in that way" she made me feel like such an asshole for bringing it up and I didn't question it again

a few weeks later I came home from work and she was sitting on the couch she immediately asked me to join her because she wanted to talk about something, When I sat down she looked at me and started crying she said " I cheated on you". My heart sank when I heard those words , "it was after you had arrived, only once, and it happened on a night out". I tried to get more information from her but she refused to tell me, I immediately accused Dave, she refused to admit it and said it wasn't him and even if it was she would not tell me, that evening we went to bed and it was horrible I felt like I was laying next to a stranger that I had just met

The next day at work I was completely out of it, I had asked my manager if I could take the rest of the day off and told her what was going on, she told me to take a few days off to clear my head (God bless her)

I arrived home early, to my surprise that my Gf wasn't home, this put my suspicions through the roof as we always tell each other where we are going so that if something happens we can be aware of where each person was at the time, I couldn't take it anymore and I opened the laptop that we shared went into her profile and opened up her Messenger app, I found no messages with Dave as they had all been deleted, just a few calls between the two of them, but I noticed that she was texting her friend back home

She had confessed to her friend that she and Dave had been sleeping together before I had arrived in the country and it was ongoing while I was there, and that she had fallen involve with him. I read these texts and my heart just shattered.... I became the lowest form of myself that I had ever been and I just started crying, I truly have never felt pain like that in years... the best way I can describe it is like losing a loved one, I was broken. I called her and told her I knew about the affair, She rushed home to speak to me.

I asked her why... she couldn't tell me why

I asked her why didn't she come clean with me me back home before I uprooted my life, she said "I didn't want to hurt you"

She said she needed some time to think about everything and she left, over the next few days she would come over, as I was having mental break downs, to see if I was doing okay, at this point my life was over, I had given up everything for nothing

Later that week I asked her to come over so we could talk, we sat down and I told her that I was completely willing to compromise regarding the entire situation, I would sleep on the couch while we work through this as I have sacrificed so much to be with her and I love her more than I love life itself I will give her the space that she needs to heal and get clarity, and she was very onboard with this idea... however the only thing I ask of her is that Dave is not apart of her life anymore, numbers are deleted and that person is out of your life

Its me, a person that has given her everything his has, that has been there when she was at her lowest and uplifted her, a person that pushed her to get her qualification, that stood by her in hardship and tragedy and made our dreams come true or him man she has known for a few months who is seizing the opportunity to have a F-buddy (and has a notorious reputation for being one)

And she looked me dead in the eye and said she can't make that choice...

So we ended it, God knows how this has broken me as a person

Needles to say she has received a lot of negative feedback from not only her friends and family back home but from everyone who knows us, even the local people in the town have ostracised her for what she had done, my landlord even said to me that he would outright refuse to rent our place to her if she were to stay and I had to leave ( but that's a whole other story of the community I live in)
This happened two months ago and we have spoken since then, she has expressed recently how deeply regretful she is of what she had done and how sorry she is for everything, how we both wish we could have our old lives back and just be happy again like we were...She has said she is mentally in the wrong space and she isn't seeing anyone and she needs to focus on herself...

We can't get back together because my friends and family hate her for what she has done...
But I love her, I miss her, she is the only person I know here... that knows me... I have never been so alone in my life, and im afraid

I feel no one has been in this situation before and the advice comes from people who have a support system to help them, I don't

Do I forgive her...make it work again? take the heat from everyone in my life and seize my happiness with her, this entire future was planned with her in mind, we all make mistakes... should the repercussions be detrimental to our happiness

or do I move on? and if so how? how do you move on when your entire world has been shattered into a million pieces

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Klasik01, 3virtues and 11 others
Who the fuck is gonna read all that shit.
Someone mogged you and fucked your gf end of story go kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Klasik01, roping3264 and 29 others
we sat down and I told her that I was completely willing to compromise regarding the entire situation, I would sleep on the couch while we work through this as I have sacrificed so much to be with her and I love her more than I love life itself I will give her the space that she needs to heal and get clarity, and she was very onboard with this idea...
hahahahahahahaah

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 3virtues, Mewton and 13 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, vermillioncorefan and cutie_pie
Love doesn't exist, you will forget about that bitch the moment you get with a new one.
Stop being a pathetic low T cuck before I cum in your ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, Mewton, capybara and 3 others
Love doesn't exist, you will forget about that bitch the moment you get with a new one.
Who the fuck is gonna read all that shit.
Someone mogged you and fucked your gf end of story go kill yourself
I don’t know what to do, I even offered to have a threesome with her and Dave so she can pick one but they refused.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Klasik01, the_nextDavidLaid and 2 others
Jesus, that’s a fucking sad story.

Forgive her if you want to. Make it work again? No. It never worked in the first place. She’s a lying, cheating, bag of garbage.

She could have been honest with you any time between when she first fucked Dave, and when you moved, and given you the chance to not go. She could have been honest so that if you decided to go anyways you wouldn’t be trying to build a relationship on a foundation of lies.

The future that was planned in your head was all planned with a person that doesn’t exist.

Can you let go of the past? Can you really not hold her cheating over her head for the rest of your lives if you get back together? So it would come out a petty barbs during arguments?

Could you trust her again? If she says she’s going for a hike, will you be picturing her and Dave “hiking”?

Get yourself a good therapist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 3virtues, Mewton and 5 others
Jesus, that’s a fucking sad story.

Forgive her if you want to. Make it work again? No. It never worked in the first place. She’s a lying, cheating, bag of garbage.

She could have been honest with you any time between when she first fucked Dave, and when you moved, and given you the chance to not go. She could have been honest so that if you decided to go anyways you wouldn’t be trying to build a relationship on a foundation of lies.

The future that was planned in your head was all planned with a person that doesn’t exist.

Can you let go of the past? Can you really not hold her cheating over her head for the rest of your lives if you get back together? So it would come out a petty barbs during arguments?

Could you trust her again? If she says she’s going for a hike, will you be picturing her and Dave “hiking”?

Get yourself a good therapist.
Thanks bro. Yeah you’re right. I’m gonna rape and kill her ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, PrinceLuenLeoncur, oxymoron and 9 others
youre making a mistake, he will either forget about her alone, with no assist of new slut and abandon the idea of romantic love and attachment once and for all

or fall for a hotter slut that will cuck him harder so he forgets the old one

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, cutie_pie, Harakiri Fellatio and 1 other person
brutal

• +1
This is a bit of a story, so please bear with me,as I believe context is important

I moved to a foreign country to be with my long time girlfriend , we were both always so eager to get out of our home country we have been dating for 5 years and living together for 4 and it had always been the main topic that we had been talking about ever since we had met, we had looked at immigration options multiple times

One day she received a job offer to move to Ireland, we both agreed this would be the best move for our future. Our relationship was so amazing and we were extremely happy back home, we never kept any secrets and our phones were always open to one another. I can tell you at that point we had only had 2 big arguments in our relationship, communication was open and good.
Because I was the more financially stable one I paid for her immigration to ireland, I've always assisted her in bad financial situations, I paid for her car on multiple occasion and during covid I provided for our household while she was unable to work

She moved over in October 22, and we spoke everyday that we were apart, she made a surprise visit for my birthday in January 23 where she was acting very strange and different to her normal self, she sat me down one day and said " I am having doubts in our relationship" I was totally blindsided by this statement and the first thing I asked her was " are you seeing someone else?" she said to me she wasn't and that being alone for the past few months had changed her, needles to say we worked through it and in that week my Job offer was finalised and I had applied for my working permit
Fast forward to April of 23 and I have sold everything I had owned, had a massive party with all my friends and family as I said goodbye to go and start my life abroad with the love of my life.
I gave up everything I had to make this dream, our dream, a reality that we had speaking about ever since the day we met

Before I had arrived she had made a group of friends in the small town she was staying in, one person in particular, we will call him Dave, stood out among the rest, I am not a jealous guy and I have complete trust in my significant other and in fact I was happy she was making friends
Once I arrived she got us a small little apartment in the town next to where she was working, and so our new life had begun.

As the weeks went on she was acting strange, whenever I would pick her phone up, to change a song, she would grab her phone from hands and be very aggressive about it too, I thought it was strange but didn't invest too much thought into it, she started making comments towards me about being boring ( a person who had taking the biggest leap of their life... yeh boring) and one day whilst I was telling her about my interest, she told me that she "didn't care about it" - this was the 3rd time we ever had a massive argument, I was in a foreign country with no one I knew and the only person there, didn't care about the things that made me happy. I was very hurt to say the least and by this point I was growing suspicious that something was up

One day when I got home from work, we sat down and I asked her about her day and she told me that she went for a Hike, but it was only her and Dave, which to me seemed a little strange to go hiking with just another guy, so I questioned it and she got extremely angry and said " why are you so jealous, me and Dave are best friends, I do not see him in that way" she made me feel like such an asshole for bringing it up and I didn't question it again

a few weeks later I came home from work and she was sitting on the couch she immediately asked me to join her because she wanted to talk about something, When I sat down she looked at me and started crying she said " I cheated on you". My heart sank when I heard those words , "it was after you had arrived, only once, and it happened on a night out". I tried to get more information from her but she refused to tell me, I immediately accused Dave, she refused to admit it and said it wasn't him and even if it was she would not tell me, that evening we went to bed and it was horrible I felt like I was laying next to a stranger that I had just met

The next day at work I was completely out of it, I had asked my manager if I could take the rest of the day off and told her what was going on, she told me to take a few days off to clear my head (God bless her)

I arrived home early, to my surprise that my Gf wasn't home, this put my suspicions through the roof as we always tell each other where we are going so that if something happens we can be aware of where each person was at the time, I couldn't take it anymore and I opened the laptop that we shared went into her profile and opened up her Messenger app, I found no messages with Dave as they had all been deleted, just a few calls between the two of them, but I noticed that she was texting her friend back home

She had confessed to her friend that she and Dave had been sleeping together before I had arrived in the country and it was ongoing while I was there, and that she had fallen involve with him. I read these texts and my heart just shattered.... I became the lowest form of myself that I had ever been and I just started crying, I truly have never felt pain like that in years... the best way I can describe it is like losing a loved one, I was broken. I called her and told her I knew about the affair, She rushed home to speak to me.

I asked her why didn't she come clean with me me back home before I uprooted my life, she said "I didn't want to hurt you"

She said she needed some time to think about everything and she left, over the next few days she would come over, as I was having mental break downs, to see if I was doing okay, at this point my life was over, I had given up everything for nothing

Later that week I asked her to come over so we could talk, we sat down and I told her that I was completely willing to compromise regarding the entire situation, I would sleep on the couch while we work through this as I have sacrificed so much to be with her and I love her more than I love life itself I will give her the space that she needs to heal and get clarity, and she was very onboard with this idea... however the only thing I ask of her is that Dave is not apart of her life anymore, numbers are deleted and that person is out of your life

Its me, a person that has given her everything his has, that has been there when she was at her lowest and uplifted her, a person that pushed her to get her qualification, that stood by her in hardship and tragedy and made our dreams come true or him man she has known for a few months who is seizing the opportunity to have a F-buddy (and has a notorious reputation for being one)

Needles to say she has received a lot of negative feedback from not only her friends and family back home but from everyone who knows us, even the local people in the town have ostracised her for what she had done, my landlord even said to me that he would outright refuse to rent our place to her if she were to stay and I had to leave ( but that's a whole other story of the community I live in)
This happened two months ago and we have spoken since then, she has expressed recently how deeply regretful she is of what she had done and how sorry she is for everything, how we both wish we could have our old lives back and just be happy again like we were...She has said she is mentally in the wrong space and she isn't seeing anyone and she needs to focus on herself...

We can't get back together because my friends and family hate her for what she has done...
But I love her, I miss her, she is the only person I know here... that knows me... I have never been so alone in my life, and im afraid

I feel no one has been in this situation before and the advice comes from people who have a support system to help them, I don't

Do I forgive her...make it work again? take the heat from everyone in my life and seize my happiness with her, this entire future was planned with her in mind, we all make mistakes... should the repercussions be detrimental to our happiness

or do I move on? and if so how? how do you move on when your entire world has been shattered into a million pieces
Kill yourself you retarded simp. You should have never done all this for one woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 1 other person
fables from cuckdit

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, cutie_pie and Harakiri Fellatio
Kek nevermind this is obviously copypasted from somewhere else.

• Hmm...
Every posts of yours are from Reddit

• So Sad
F

Forgive your queen as they all sometimes make mistakes. She was truly the one for you and you have to win her back. Be sure to remind her that you always have her back by sending her money each month. Also go to the nicest restaurant in town and get Dave and her so you can have a nice civil discussion.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
F

Forgive your queen as they all sometimes make mistakes. She was truly the one for you and you have to win her back. Be sure to remind her that you always have her back by sending her money each month. Also go to the nicest restaurant in town and get Dave and her so you can have a nice civil discussion.
Finally a response from a real man. Thanks bro

You already lost if you give a shit about your daughter. You are supposed to always care less than child's mother as father.

• JFL
Cuck/10

Over for you cuckold

• JFL
Fucking brutal, but this is real, I am sorry bro. Hope you find happiness

• So Sad
This sounded like a copy and paste reddit thread

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid fuck asking if you should get back with a girl that cheated on you. Yes you should so you can get cucked again. You dated a girl that told you she wasn't interested in you and you decided to stay, what did you think would happen?

one thing i have learned is that you never want to have a serious relationship with a girl that is not from the west. Because if she is not strong enough she will be corrupted by western mindset, be hedonistic, be friends with wrong people etc. You want a western girl who has been brought up by good family, has good friends and willingly does not partake in western lifestyle. When you meet a foreign girl who is conservative by force, once she escapes that she goes crazy when she comes to the west. You can see this with conservative girls who move out to different city/country for university since she can be hedonistic all she wants.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, oxymoron and standardcel
one thing i have learned is that you never want to have a serious relationship with a girl that is not from the west. Because if she is not strong enough she will be corrupted by western mindset, be hedonistic, be friends with wrong people etc. You want a western girl who has been brought up by good family, has good friends and willingly does not partake in western lifestyle. When you meet a foreign girl who is conservative by force, once she escapes that she goes crazy when she comes to the west. You can see this with conservative girls who move out to different city/country for university since she can be hedonistic all she wants.
It's extremely rare to find a good girl from the west and if she's goodlooking on top of that it's like 5%

didnotread tldr GIF by FirstAndMonday

you sound like a :bluepill: cuck OP, so not a single molecule , obviously

Yeah sure you can forgive her and wrap things up, but after that you have to forget about her bro she’s clearly impacting you negatively

When im saying forgive her is getting this thing out of yourself yknow kind of cope for being cucked but it is what it is

Dnr + deserved

read every word first felt digust then empathy then disgust, er, rope, or acid attack her cuck

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
That's a lotta words to say that you're a simp cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is so legit. I only simp and have oneitis for 2 girls because I’m incel. I can 100% say if I wasn’t incel and could get a new woman like women do men then I’d have moved on from those 2 bitches a long time ago. Instead I’m jacking off to a foid I slayed 2 years ago, you cannot make this shot up.

Come Dublin I’ll get you a drink and a new girl brodie

are u stupid man
Screenshot 20231020 233149 Firefox

I think deep down you know you are incel, and without her you wont find another one.

If you managed to swallow pride, in your case might be the right thing if you felt she still liked you

Didn’r read but thats sad

I don’t know what to do, I even offered to have a threesome with her and Dave so she can pick one but they refused.
At this point I know this had to be a joke. Because I haven't seen a bigger bluepilled simp like you. I cannot believe this is true man lol you suck. Hear again, you suck bluecoper. You and the simp army are the reason girls are spoiled. You cannot get even mad at that whore. We have to blackpill all men on earth.

Last edited: