Movie Thread Megathread

iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DelonLover1999 and Alexanderr
nah ur a good little simp for florence pugh
Na you wanna fuck that pussy and bust a fat nut in it, I already know you do, I think she’s an ugly hoe

Na you wanna fuck that pussy and bust a fat nut in it, I already know you do, I think she’s an ugly hoe
who u jerking off to in it then u fast bastard huh

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Vermilioncore
This was the type of thing I was looking for
View attachment 2350391
Seen that movie before, it’s good, you should see Texas Killing Fields next. It’s about some jb slut who everyone wants to fuck so she confides in a cop who is played by negan. She has some hillbilly ah family who tries to kidnap her and shit. Good gritty thriller movie if that’s your thing

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Seen that movie before, it’s good, you should see Texas Killing Fields next. It’s about some jb slut who everyone wants to fuck so she confides in a cop who is played by negan. She has some hillbilly ah family who tries to kidnap her and shit. Good gritty thriller movie if that’s your thing
Yeah that’s by Michael mann’s son or something isn’t it , been meaning to watch it for a while

megathread y’all 🤓

Can someone recommend me movies about sadsack losers

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Can someone recommend me movies about sadsack losers
Lonesome Jim
Adaptation (nic cage movie)
He was a quiet man (movie about some ugly incel loser who plays with some figure of a girl and has dreams of going ER)

• JFL
Lonesome Jim
Adaptation (nic cage movie)
He was a quiet man (movie about some ugly incel loser who plays with some figure of a girl and has dreams of going ER)
That’s weird, I just watched adaptation and it was between that and lonesome jim…

• +1
There’s this documentary about me if you’re interested

• JFL
@Master @Alexanderr pin it

• Love it
Mr Bubsy
Hard Candy
Terrifier 2
2008 Watchmen
Kick Asa 1
Kong 2005
Planet of the Apes saga
Earth Vs Spider
Evil Dead saga

• +1
Mr Bubsy
Hard Candy
Terrifier 2
2008 Watchmen
Kick Asa 1
Kong 2005
Planet of the Apes saga
Earth Vs Spider
Evil Dead saga
2005 Kong was amazing. I remember seeing it at the movie theater back then. Long ahhh movie, but super good.

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun

@Manletmachine

Good movie. It’s about Samuel L Jackson’s character hating his new white boy neighbor for fucking a black girl. He hates inter racial relationships because he was cucked by a white guy and then right after, his girlfriend died while driving back from getting fucked by the white guy. So he is a cop with a vendetta against his new neighbors and terrorizes them and keeps fucking with them because he’s mad that shed rather fuck that guy than him

• +1
perfect incel movie:

ltn virgin moves out of parents house to become a comic book artist
all the guys in this film are subhuman
perfect movie for incel men who dont like strong female leads and dark humor

MV5BMWYzY2IwOGEtM2UxYi00MzFhLThkZTEtOGUzZmUzMjc2NTRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1 V1 FMjpg UX1

• +1
Reactions: Despicable and Vermilioncore
nic cage plays a sigma cuckold
MV5BNDAyN2M2OTgtMjc5Ni00MDJiLTk0OWEtMWI3MDA0NzNjZmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDExMzMxNjE V1

• JFL
Rewatched, such a good movie. They don’t make superhero movies like this anymore
IMG 9623

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
What are some more movies like Secret Window or Nocturnal Animals? both those movies have a main character sigma who gets cucked and goes insane. She cucks him because he’s too busy being a writer. Any other similar movies where a sigma gets cucked and goes insane and kills people?

• Love it
Reactions: Despicable
Just watched nocturnal animals. Was decent but I think u overhyped it. My favourite scene was the flashback where Amy Adams criticises Jake gyllenhaal’s writing. I disliked the scene where the main character of the book dies though cause the heart beat sound was making me uncomfortable about my own heart.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
also it was brutal how 6’3 Michael Shannon made 5’11 Jake gyllenhaal look like a child in certain scenes

• +1
What are some more movies like Secret Window or Nocturnal Animals? both those movies have a main character sigma who gets cucked and goes insane. She cucks him because he’s too busy being a writer. Any other similar movies where a sigma gets cucked and goes insane and kills people?
The brown bunny is kinda similar to nocturnal animals but it’s slow and doesn’t really unravel until the end

• +1
Also I’m pretty sure someone else recommended it but deep water. I haven’t seen it but I remember when it came out I kept seeing clips of it on YouTube and it seems like the ultimate cuck movie.

• JFL
Three colours white too kinda… although I didn’t really care for it

• +1
And even though it’s a comedy super is a good cuck movie

American beauty Kevin spacey gets cucked

• JFL
Brootal its 2 rich fags Harrasing a family and then they blow the kids headoff with a shotgun n the cuck father didn't do nothing brootal @Vermilioncore
I love that movie. Then at the end they take that dumb slut on the boat with them then kiss that hoe goodbye and drop her into the ocean like a fish 💀 Moby Dick type beat innit
The original or remake

also it was brutal how 6’3 Michael Shannon made 5’11 Jake gyllenhaal look like a child in certain scenes
What about 6’5 Armie who cucked jake hard

You never see them stand next to each other lucky for Jake
They should have made a scene where he walks in on her riding him that would have made the movie even better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable and Manletmachine
Watching he was a quiet man tonight

• +1
They should have made a scene where he walks in on her riding him that would have made the movie even better
Yeah I felt like they could’ve made the cucking a bit more brutal. Even that scene in the rain is too short

• JFL
Watching he was a quiet man tonight
Good movie, but it’s kinda weird ngl, that bozo just imagines the whole thing like some schizo and ends up roping, but he has a talking fish and sh it too 💀 weird ahhh moove

Yeah I felt like they could’ve made the cucking a bit more brutal. Even that scene in the rain is too short
That scene is so good tho. Him standing there like some menacing sigma cuck in the rain

Good movie, but it’s kinda weird ngl, that bozo just imagines the whole thing like some schizo and ends up roping, but he has a talking fish and sh it too 💀 weird ahhh moove
Thanks for spoiling it nigger

• JFL
  • JFL
That scene is so good tho. Him standing there like some menacing sigma cuck in the rain
Yeah but the camera should’ve stayed on him longer, instead it cuts away quite fast

• +1

Reign over me. Adam Sandler loses his wife and kids and goes insane and becomes mentally ill. The nigger is his old college friend and he befriends him again and tries to get his mind off shit. Adam is now incel playing games and eating Chinese food at home

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii