Movie Thread Megathread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410

Reign over me. Adam Sandler loses his wife and kids and goes insane and becomes mentally ill. The nigger is his old college friend and he befriends him again and tries to get his mind off shit. Adam is now incel playing games and eating Chinese food at home

i wish these type of movies didn't have the "he lost his wife and kids" backstory. just have him be a failure loser.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Basically a movie version of Euphoria made like 10 years ago. It’s about a drug dealer and all his friends and clients and lots of guys getting pussy, fucking, doing drugs and being bad boys. I like the character of Claude. Even though he gets pussy and has friends, he goes ER at the end of the movie for no reason and kills most of the degenerates
@Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

Basically a movie version of Euphoria made like 10 years ago. It’s about a drug dealer and all his friends and clients and lots of guys getting pussy, fucking, doing drugs and being bad boys. I like the character of Claude. Even though he gets pussy and has friends, he goes ER at the end of the movie for no reason and kills most of the degenerates
@Manletmachine

oh shit it's chace crawford. love that guy he's so handsome and preppy looking

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It’s very good. Basically the novel that Jake Gylenhaal’s character writes is an allegory for the relationship he had with the girl. She cucked him and also aborted his kid and found a better taller man. So in the story that Jake’s character writes, the wife and daughter are raped by the hillbilly mofos and he can’t do shut about it because he’s a beta male cuckold just like his real life self. Basically he’s telling his ex girl that he’s a weak cuck beta simp and that’s why she left him
A chad like jake being a beta or loser

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Why cant they fuckin cast people who actually look like betas or losers lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
A chad like jake being a beta or loser

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Why cant they fuckin cast people who actually look like betas or losers lol
They only wanna cast only talk 6’2 chads with 8 inch cocks as incel losers.

• +1
This is another good one about a miserable writer
IMG 9744

• +1
They only wanna cast only talk 6’2 chads with 8 inch cocks as incel losers.
Best loser casting ive seen is he was a quiet man and even then it was just old looksminned htn christian slater

Best loser casting ive seen is he was a quiet man and even then it was just old looksminned htn christian slater
Yes he has a big ass jaw and good eyes

• +1
Smash cut Blu Ray

• +1
The Matrix- The O.G. of all pills and literally what created us [and every other pill] to begin with by waking up everyone for the first time ever.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Sprinkles and Vermilioncore
What are some good, comfy autumn/Halloween movies
@JudgeandJury

• +1
Detective horror recs
@JudgeandJury

IMG 0485

Good bear horror movie. Guy gets cucked in it too

• JFL
Going to binge watch every Scream movie. Scream 4 is the most suicidefuel because it’s all these tall skinny guys and girls drinking Red Bull and getting stabbed. I wish I was one of them

• JFL
How does he get cucked? Is that part of the main plot or just some back storu
He gets emasculated in front of his girl by a random hiker. The same hiker ends up saving his girl while he gets killed and eaten by the bear

• JFL
Just watched alpha dog fuuuarrkk I want that life. fuck that goofy ahhh nerd who got prime Amanda seyfried damn she was hot asf. Also idk why they cast this bad boy mogger to play the loser cuck in killer joe
IMG 0566

Brutal age pill tho
IMG 0567

• JFL
Just watched alpha dog fuuuarrkk I want that life. fuck that goofy ahhh nerd who got prime Amanda seyfried damn she was hot asf. Also idk why they cast this bad boy mogger to play the loser cuck in killer joe
View attachment 2458662
Brutal age pill tho
View attachment 2458663
Bro lookin like Jack black now.

But yeah isn’t that movie brutal? Everyone is getting pussy even their dads

• +1
Just saw saw x. It has a sexy height mogger female antagonist who dominates men. Was semi erect throughout the whole movie

• JFL
Just saw saw x. It has a sexy height mogger female antagonist who dominates men. Was semi erect throughout the whole movie
I loved that movie. She was a bit too cartoony and fake toward the end. You’re talking about that blonde whore right?

That movie was very good. Better than saw 9

• +1
@Manletmachine have you seen funny games yet I forgot

this is a thread for fellow moviecels to recommend movies.

Here’s my first recommendation; Straw Dogs (2011). The main character is a short rich chad. The main antagonist is a tall 6’3 aryan bad boy who is the ex boyfriend of the 5’7 guy’s girlfriend. The 5’7 guy and the girl are staying in her old town and she sees the 6’3 dude and all his pals and he starts trying to mog and humiliate the 5’7 guy. Anyway, little by little, the 6’3 dude and his buddies try to ruin the 5’7 guy and his girl’s life. They kill their cat, fuck their house up, etc.

One day, the 6’3 dude has his friends distract the 5’7 guy and take him on some gay ah hunting trip. This is just so he can go break into the house and rape the 5’7 guys girl. Him and his friend both rape her and she literally enjoys it and moans and kisses him.

Anyway, toward the end, the 5’7 dude grows some balls. The 6’3 dude and all his pals try breaking in and finally killing the manlet, but he pulls some home alone shit and ends up trapping them all and killing them all brutally and bloody.

It ends with the 6’3 dude getting a bear trap to his fucking noggin at the hands of the manlet.

Brutal, bloody, and great movie. 10/10.

@TRUE_CEL @Manletmachine @Dr. Bludy @JackTheKnife @BrahminBoss
Cinema is over since 2019

• JFL
I loved that movie. She was a bit too cartoony and fake toward the end. You’re talking about that blonde whore right?

That movie was very good. Better than saw 9
Idk the traps were kinda lame and the way they went from one to another was pretty boring and by the numbers. There wasn’t much drama between the characters either.

• JFL
Two white boys torment a family and at one point in the movie the mom overpowers one of them and shoots him to death, but the other white boy literally gets the remote control and rewinds it so that it doesn’t happen. Click type shit innit.
It’s meant to show the viewers that there is no hope for the family since the killers can literally rewind life if something does t go there way lol

Two white boys torment a family and at one point in the movie the mom overpowers one of them and shoots him to death, but the other white boy literally gets the remote control and rewinds it so that it doesn’t happen. Click type shit innit.
It’s meant to show the viewers that there is no hope for the family since the killers can literally rewind life if something does t go there way lol
Not reading I know u boutta spoil the whole thing

• JFL
Scream 6 was a good movie but very fake.

Kirby from Scream 4 ends up being an FBI agent? Very forced and unrealistic. Also the cop guy was such a bad actor. The only good part of the movie was the opening scene. The rest was kinda shit. I wish more people died but they don’t have the balls to kill anyone off that actually had presence (such as Chad, mindy, or the carpenter sisters)

Hopefully 7 is better

• JFL
Chronicle (2012) is great

• +1
What’s it about?
Can’t believe you’ve never seen it tbh

Three high school friends gain superpowers after making an incredible discovery underground. Soon they find their lives spinning out of control and their bond tested as they embrace their darker sides.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Can’t believe you’ve never seen it tbh

Three high school friends gain superpowers after making an incredible discovery underground. Soon they find their lives spinning out of control and their bond tested as they embrace their darker sides.
Sounds similar to the tv show Dark on Netflix. Does anyone get cucked in that movie?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Sprinkles
Sounds similar to the tv show Dark on Netflix. Does anyone get cucked in that movie?

in a “they get fucked over“ kind of way yes, but not in a “they get cheated on” way.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Sprinkles
Compare it to another movie. Is it kinda like dark or what?

yes it is very dark. it has an “outcast takes revenge on society“ theme a bit like Joker

• +1
  • JFL