Moving to rural Bolivia to start a family

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
It's becoming increasingly apparent to me that I have low SMV in Canada. My country of choice to move to if I fail to find a wife here is Bolivia.

I think if I went to rural Bolivia to get an indigenous wife there, I'd have a decent shot because I'd be taller and better looking than the local men and would probably also moneymog all of them. The only issue would be the religious aspect, but I'd be willing to go through the motions and pretend to be Catholic if it meant I got to settle down and pass on my genes.

My working plan is to continue trying to get a wife here until I'm 35 and then move to Bolivia if I fail here. There's also no coming back. If I take a wife to Canada from Bolivia, she'll see real White men and it'll only be a matter of time before she leaves me for some blond stud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 18522, AlexBrown84 and 9 others
Men gotta get in where they fit in.

I'm maxxing myself out with latin american women as well.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670 and Br0sk1
Men gotta get in where they fit in.

I'm maxxing myself out with latin american women as well.

It'd be a huge ordeal to move to some shithole village in Bolivia, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'd likely need to learn Spanish + either Quechua or Aymara.

More mainstream parts of Latin America still contain too many Nordic-looking local men + rich guys + sexpats, so I think to have a good shot, a low SMV man in the west is gonna have to go outside of the touristic areas + major urban areas.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
What's your ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Roughly 85% British Isles white guy + 15% Native Canadian (probably Cree and/or Ojibwe).
If you're above 5/10 you can find girls in many ethnic countries, not only rural Bolivia

• +1
If you're above 5/10 you can find girls in many ethnic countries, not only rural Bolivia

Competition will be too stiff almost anywhere else. Only other good options are Papua New Guinea or Pygmy country in the Congo rainforest (I'm not attracted to these women at all).

Also, I'm probably a 4/10 by this site's standards (my avi is my face).

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bolivians gotta be one of the uggliest mfs out there

Bolivians gotta be one of the uggliest mfs out there

I don't really care what my future wife looks like besides being slim and non-deformed. As long as I can mog the men, I should be okay.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Go to East Bolivia:

my caribbean female friend said you weren't ugly back in 2017 when I showed her your pictures from lookism.

Go to East Bolivia:

Too much competition. The dirtier, poorer, higher elevation areas are the places to be.

No guy has low smv in Canada. Even 2 yr old curries slay Stacie’s there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and AlexAP
No guy has low smv in Canada. Even 2 yr old curries slay Stacie’s there

I definitely do. Failing hard on Tinder (almost all fatties, very few likes).

Also, when I get dates with slim women from Tinder and Bumble, I always get rejected.

Why tf would you go to Bolivia? Your fine man... Get a Russian girl or something at least smh...

I'd have to compete with Chads like Vasiliy Stepanov in Russia. Or even just normies that Whitemog me to death.

my caribbean female friend said you weren't ugly back in 2017 when I showed her your pictures from lookism.

Standards have gone through the roof since 2017. I'm also probably uglier now too due to aging.

Don't even bother having kids if you just want to make a subhuman mutt.

I would be making a subhuman mutt in Bolivia where all the other people are ugly too.

They'd probably be taller than their peers too because they'd have my heightmogger genes.

It's becoming increasingly apparent to me that I have low SMV in Canada. My country of choice to move to if I fail to find a wife here is Bolivia.

I think if I went to rural Bolivia to get an indigenous wife there, I'd have a decent shot because I'd be taller and better looking than the local men and would probably also moneymog all of them. The only issue would be the religious aspect, but I'd be willing to go through the motions and pretend to be Catholic if it meant I got to settle down and pass on my genes.

My working plan is to continue trying to get a wife here until I'm 35 and then move to Bolivia if I fail here. There's also no coming back. If I take a wife to Canada from Bolivia, she'll see real White men and it'll only be a matter of time before she leaves me for some blond stud.
Lol @ this entire thread

• +1
Thats a pretty sad dream honestly

Things are looking pretty bad for me now. I'm going to continue trying here in Canada for a while, but like I said in the OP, if I turn 35 and still don't have a good marriage prospect here, I probably need to fuck off to some dirt poor village in Bolivia or maybe Ecuador.

The Bolivia plan is my backup plan not my dream.

I don't really care what my future wife looks like besides being slim and non-deformed. As long as I can mog the men, I should be okay.
Dont listen to fools here . A lot of degen people here belive me. Just ascend a certain level. Make money to be able to travel and then marry and have kids and enjoy life. These teens here giving stupid advice. Man. There are people here who photoshop pics to gain external validation you what shit mental health they have. These mofos behind these accounts are just plain stupid low iq peope. Only few based people here. Anyhow money is gonna be really important in life man. Life is all about making the best of it without any regrets

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
L take

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You want children?

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
you have never seen a bolivian in your fucking life, and rural bolivia is either a desert or a jungle, u r retarded

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and OldRooster
If you move to a rural area of a shit hole Country where you know no one, there is a high probability you will get Hosteled.

But everyone knows you will not move to Bolivia.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Roughly 85% British Isles white guy + 15% Native Canadian (probably Cree and/or Ojibwe).
Bolivian chicks are like 5'1 natives. Go to Venezuela, Colombia or Brazil for hotter girls.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and OldRooster
@ConfusedBolivian
Is this legit?

Lol, like 20-30% of Bolivians are white so jfls at thinking yoi will be a dime in the dessert Hahahahhaha

Another Canadapill 6'2 White HTN trying to geomax to Bolivia because its over in Canada
@Skywalker
@HellenicChad