Moving your face muscles makes you lose your face bloat, and have 'SUNKEN CHEEKS'

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
Its pretty simple

people who gain mass, dont do 200 repeats. they do 8 repeats, if they can do more than 8 repeats, they either should increase weight, or they will be limiting their growth.

thats why when u go gym u do only 8 repeats per serie.

now, runners and sprinters, are all small as FUCK. they have very very very small BF and very low ammount of muscles (the more intensive runner the less muscles usually)

thats because during running they dont move their legs 8 times, they move them 800 - 8000 times depending on howlong they plan to run.

I even recall myself, when I was doing pushups everyday, i had 0 BF around chest, but i still had BF in other areas.

THEREFORE YOU NEED TO MOVE YOUR FACE MUSCLES AND FLEX THEM EVERYDAY

You do 8 repeats with BIGGER weight. But here, you cant choose "weight". You'll simply get wrinkles lol

You do 8 repeats with BIGGER weight. But here, you cant choose "weight". You'll simply get wrinkles lol

you choose "BIGGER" weight to GAIN MASS. not to lose FAT

to lose FAT you increase REPEATS

understood now?

you choose "BIGGER" weight to GAIN MASS. not to lose FAT

to lose FAT you increase REPEATS

understood now?
It doesnt work like that anyway. Losing fat is about calories, thats why you cant lose fat only at your face like you cant lose fat only on stomach to see your abs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It doesnt work like that anyway. Losing fat is about calories, thats why you cant lose fat only at your face like you cant lose fat only on stomach to see your abs.
you can tho

you lose MORE fat around the muscle you train.

Your nickname is so accurate
lol at you i could develop god's level Bodyfat and sunken cheeks its just that im not sure if I want them, because I wasnt bulking yet. i mog majority of forum with my body (about 90% of forum) but its simply not enough for some chicks.

big COPE. sunken cheeks are mostly due to have a wide chin and jaw and robust forward projecting cheekbones and zygos which causes the skin to stretch and sink over the bones. its all DNA

lol at you i could develop god's level Bodyfat and sunken cheeks its just that im not sure if I want them, because I wasnt bulking yet. i mog majority of forum with my body (about 90% of forum) but its simply not enough for some chicks.
jfl at u

big COPE. sunken cheeks are mostly due to have a wide chin and jaw and robust forward projecting cheekbones and zygos which causes the skin to stretch and sink over the bones. its all DNA

jfl at u

that doesnt disqualify this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Youngcell