MSE and my FWHR / midface ratio

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Can someone measure it now and calculate it after normal 8mm MSE expansion?

IMG 20200204 142732

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
PicsArt 02 04 023156

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Have you gained weight?

@Golden Glass
Please do a thread on me like ArabIncel

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You need to loose fat

Nigga lose weight

I think getting lean and maybe rhino could do wonders

After Leg Lengthening and Doubel Jaw Surgery w PEEK Implants and rhino i'd be psl 6
Yes bro. The problem is: you will never get any of these. Tbh I dont think your problem is nose, more like jaw and chin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Where?

I feel motivated again
After Leg Lengthening and Doubel Jaw Surgery w PEEK Implants and rhino i'd be psl 6

Look at the jaw and, lips , 8mm is very small bro

Yes bro. The problem is: you will never get any of these. Tbh I dont think your problem is nose, more like jaw and chin
Brutal cope. Why? Im trustfundcel
Why do you think i can afford my AI and pharma HGH protocol at 16

LL ill go for cheap athensbjr 38k€ precise 2, maybe precise stryde if they offer it in 3 years

Double jaw i need anyways for assymetry correction, ill get angular chad jaw and forward maxilla / mandible in same intervention

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Brutal cope. Why? Im trustfundcel
Why do you think i can afford my AI and pharma HGH protocol at 16

LL ill go for cheap athensbjr 38k€ precise 2, maybe precise stryde if they offer it in 3 years

Double jaw i need anyways for assymetry correction, ill get angular chad jaw and forward maxilla / mandible in same intervention
Just dont forget to post results bro

• +1
I feel motivated again
So many extreme and invasive things. I bet you'll do none. Sorry bro, it never began.

• +1
So many extreme and invasive things. I bet you'll do none. Sorry bro, it never began.
Most invasive but also biggest psl boost for me
Chad or die for me

Is this the morph?

Yes , this is mse.bro you dont need it your lips are already wide and you look 15/16 yo

Tbh you look good bro i donts see any defaults , just bloated but goos ratios and you seems to have good bones

Last edited:
Yes , this is mse.bro you dont need it your lips are already wide and you look 15/16 yo
My mouth is very narrow what dym?
Also flat zygos from left side of my face
Sikce im getting an IMM midface implant with my double jaw i can increase the implant projection at the zygo region of the left side

IMG 20200204 150057

Tbh you look good bro i donts see any defaults , just bloated but goos ratios and you seems to have good bones
The morph boost me 0.25 psl
Did you morph msdo with it?

My mouth is very narrow what dym?
Also flat zygos from left side of my face
Sikce im getting an IMM midface implant with my double jaw i can increase the implant projection at the zygo region of the left side

View attachment 255664

The morph boost me 0.25 psl
Did you morph msdo with it?

I can morph you msdo but i need profil pic and no your nose to lips ratio is pretty good mate , mine is FAR worse than you

Lose fat

• +1

• Love it