MSE+Bimax (MSE first) to improve my whole midface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look bad
0% Collagen too

Do MSE first then a year apart Bimax
care, Zarrinbal oftenly does Bad Homburg BSSO
I dont find it aesthetic, always bad results
By the way can you also please list my flaws as to why, to you, I look bad? I do agree, but to me now my biggest issue is my midface.

By the way can you also please list my flaws as to why, to you, I look bad? I do agree, but to me now my biggest issue is my midface.
Sure listen to the one guy saying you look bad and ignore everyone else saying you are giga chad

Another fucking gook rejected me by making up excuses as to why she couldn't meet me ("I'm gonna be working all day all week" yeah sure if it was a Chad you'd miss work to suck his dick, cunt)

I'll upload those screenshots later. I feel hopeless. I need more work done to fuck these whores.
Idk if looks are the issue bro cos u actually look really good

Sure listen to the one guy saying you look bad and ignore everyone else saying you are giga chad
Hey I do appreciate it, he's not a hater, I've seen his posts etc, he really knows his stuff. Or seems to, at any rate. I really appreciate all the kind comments and shit but you know how it is, if I was GL enough then girls wouldn't reject ONS with me. Or the idea of it.

you look bad
0% Collagen too

Could you elaborate please

I was thinking about going to Dr. Z only for aesthetics, isn't he black pilled?

Could you elaborate please

I was thinking about going to Dr. Z only for aesthetics, isn't he black pilled?
I want him to answer my question as well, but what I will say is he's really cheap in terms of bimax costs. In California you'd need to pay 70-80kUSD for Gunsson for allegedly the "best" bimax but really he isn't the best maxfac out there, it's like Taban, it's just advertizement for the most part

Meanwhile zarrinbal works for muuuuuch cheaper as to the bimax. Which is why I want him to operate on me. People on other forums praise his bimax results, his actual patient.s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 3990
Your midface looks S
Hey I do appreciate it, he's not a hater, I've seen his posts etc, he really knows his stuff. Or seems to, at any rate. I really appreciate all the kind comments and shit but you know how it is, if I was GL enough then girls wouldn't reject ONS with me. Or the idea of it.
yeah man he knows his stuff, Everyone else doesn’t. You have severe bdd. You look really good. Seriously. Anyone Who says otherwise is next level nuclear coping

This has to be a larper, ain't no way this guy is this attractive and struggles with woman. If that's the case it's over for all of us.
If StudyHacks could convert his autism into PSL points he would be PSL8²⁰

Lmao2

Not sure. I just ask the girls I match with for sex.
JFL

Are you still getting that LL at 5'11?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Post pics of your submental area and hairline, if I remember well these were your main flaws.

Post pics of your submental area and hairline, if I remember well these were your main flaws.
To be fair I'm only a NW2. I caught the Norwooding early on. So now I've been on fin for 4-5 months with no sides, I've actually noticed my temples filling in, it's very motivating.

I hope to vastly improve my submental area with the bimax and genio, no idea what else I could do on that front.

Regarding the Norwooding, I'm just gonna get a hair transplant from Dr Couto. He's amazing but very expensive, charges 4 Euros / graft. I'll need around 2000 grafts to completely fill in my temples and slightly lower my hairline.

>when you realise that womens standards have risen beyond looks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
a picture of your side profile would be helpful in evaluating the midface

419EA776 AADA 4942 8809 9DA02281E78A
Holy fuck I’m not normally into Asians but she is hotttt

also post your tinder pics, you might have done like aspie stare going on that’s scaring all the pussy away

• Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zercic, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
a picture of your side profile would be helpful in evaluating the midface
I know for a fact it's retruded to shit. No OGEE-curve, flat zygos, retruded maxilla, no forward growth. What I need to find out is how I could improve the entire maxilla, not just the lower part (lefort 1 > area around the lips)

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Over
View attachment 455116Holy fuck I’m not normally into Asians but she is hotttt

also post your tinder pics, you might have done like aspie stare going on that’s scaring all the pussy away
I used these 2 pics on my tinder profile. Yet she matched with me.

These whores only exist for me to plug their damn instagrams, like bitch I'm not gonna talk to you if you sexually reject me. The entitlement, man...

I used these 2 pics on my tinder profile. Yet she matched with me.

These whores only exist for me to plug their damn instagrams, like bitch I'm not gonna talk to you if you sexually reject me. The entitlement, man...
That’s your exact problem, u have two of the exact same pics of u in ur bedroom lol, you need some evidence you’re not going to date-rape murder them, get a few pics up of you with your boys or at like a beach or something

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
That’s your exact problem, u have two of the exact same pics of u in ur bedroom lol, you need some evidence you’re not going to date-rape murder them, get a few pics up of you with your boys or at like a beach or something
Ahhh I see, good advice thx. Do bitches really care about that? Also wtf is this date-rape-murder thing, do they actually believe in this nonsense? Coz I know for a fact they're room temperature IQ enough to believe in astrology.

This fucking noodlewhore (Kris in my other post) asked me what my zodiac sign was jfllll then she asked for my chinese zodiac sign hahaha

It's over for all of us.
Female standards are insane rn
@Jimsonbobson505 White, compact midface, forward grown - gets rated deformed tier
@toth77 :(

This was the foid too :lul:

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Another fucking gook rejected me by making up excuses as to why she couldn't meet me ("I'm gonna be working all day all week" yeah sure if it was a Chad you'd miss work to suck his dick, cunt)

I'll upload those screenshots later. I feel hopeless. I need more work done to fuck these whores.
how old are you m9

Bro why the hell are you / that other guy (maybe not you) wearing eyeliner or eyeshadow or something in the second pic?
its @toth77, we don't question his methods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7776
Ahhh I see, good advice thx. Do bitches really care about that? Also wtf is this date-rape-murder thing, do they actually believe in this nonsense? Coz I know for a fact they're room temperature IQ enough to believe in astrology.

This fucking noodlewhore (Kris in my other post) asked me what my zodiac sign was jfllll then she asked for my chinese zodiac sign hahaha
Yeh, it’s just showing you’re socially-sound. Idk, here in London you hear a lot on the news about rohypnol being used for date-rapes, so when women see some guy in a dimly lit room with one photo, the mind wanders lol
Like I say just get more photos up to show that you are normal...

you look bad
0% Collagen too

This guy would find "bad traits" on a PSL8 face. So fucking ill.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Over
What I need to find out is how I could improve the entire maxilla, not just the lower part (lefort 1 > area around the lips)
I guess you could get a custom implant like this:
Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 4416, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Y’all niggas dumb asf

I guess you could get a custom implant like this:
Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg

Do implants actually cause forward movement tho? I've always been told implants are for bone mass and definition, angularity; osteotomies are for movement

Lmao, you overdid it with the fillers. Which will undoubtedly fuck up your face long term.

@Over i'm still waiting for his autism to sperge out. he types like a normal person.
we are used to BrendioE, Toth and Jim on here

He is still fucked in the head if he thinks it's his looks holding him back from this point on

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Lmao, you overdid it with the fillers. Which will undoubtedly fuck up your face long term.
It doesn't harm in the long term or so I've been told over and over again. I was told they actually never really go away, they're supposed to boost your own collagen production in the long term. Who knows tho.

Nowadays I inject myself. By doing so I cut 60% of the costs. I just buy the fillers from a good website, inject them with cannules for the jawline and regular needles for the chin.

5ml of juvederm volux costs me around 1k USD and it lasts me a long ass time. I'm only gonna be doing this till I get the surgeries tho. Fillers are good temporarily but I think it's cope in the long term to get fillers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Over
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and PubertyMaxxer
Yes, but I think the amount of projection an implant can provide is more limited than the amount of projection a MLF3 can provide.
Right, I've emailed Dr Sinn already, I want him to lemme try it, it sounds so promising in theory. But so far he hasn't responded. Maybe I'll have to call him. The international phone call fees don't bother me nearly as much as his lack of response. You'd expect most surgeons to be blackpilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and PubertyMaxxer
It doesn't harm in the long term or so I've been told over and over again. I was told they actually never really go away, they're supposed to boost your own collagen production in the long term. Who knows tho.
The fillers can stay in your face for a decade or even more but they’ll migrate and spread to other places in your face over the span of a year or 6 months which is why you’ll see people getting fillers done regularly every year thinking their other fillers have dissolved (since they lost their desired result) while they’re actually still in their face. Now, after a while of doing this you’ll start developing a pillow face like many celebrities which got fillers regularly for decades have. Your face basically puffs up because of all the filler in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4430, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Right, I've emailed Dr Sinn already, I want him to lemme try it, it sounds so promising in theory. But so far he hasn't responded. Maybe I'll have to call him. The international phone call fees don't bother me nearly as much as his lack of response. You'd expect most surgeons to be blackpilled.
Dumb for you to do a lf3. Do mse first, it will help bring you closer to your genetic potential for craniofacial growth. If you still arent happy then go for a lefort.

Dumb for you to do a lf3. Do mse first, it will help bring you closer to your genetic potential for craniofacial growth. If you still arent happy then go for a lefort.
I agree actually. Just wanted him to lemme try it. Can I ask why you think I'm not the right candidate for Mlf3?

what did you have done ? if you're 23 some G's for fillers aren't too much tbh
I inject into my jaw and chin. Maybe I should try cheekbones. It's weird because when in heavy lighting like in my bathroom I swear I can see my cheekbones pop or maybe it's just the upper part of the zygomatic arch but in normal lighting I can't see shit beside nasolabial folds due to shit maxilla

You would need MSDO aswell

MSE + MSDO will destroy your facial ratios ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.