MSE+Bimax (MSE first) to improve my whole midface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude your midface is fine

Look who's back.

Still have aspie stare, probably why you aren't getting many matches

Look who's back.

Still have aspie stare, probably why you aren't getting many matches
How do I not stare in an aspie way? That's the way I always stare lol.

Why is it every time I've seen you post a picture on here or /r/plasticsurgery why do you have that fucking hat on. Seems pretty sus.

if you want advice don't post pics that are morphed and frauded boyo

Your looks variance is comical between pics and faceapp filters are obvious as fuck to anyone who also uses them, it has that shiny otherworldly look that nobody has naturally, only faceappcels have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6889
if you want advice don't post pics that are morphed and frauded boyo

Your looks variance is comical between pics and faceapp filters are obvious as fuck to anyone who also uses them, it has that shiny otherworldly look that nobody has naturally, only faceappcels have
Whatever helps you cope, my man. The next time I'll post new pics will be when I'm done with my MSE+MSDO and have fillers again. I expect that the fillers will look much better with better underlying bones, hence the MSE+MSDO combo

Whatever helps you cope, my man. The next time I'll post new pics will be when I'm done with my MSE+MSDO and have fillers again. I expect that the fillers will look much better with better underlying bones, hence the MSE+MSDO combo

what's coping about it? I'm not jealous of you, or anyone that needed to looksmax to get to their position. We're all in the same boat in that regard.

Nice deflection tho. That ego be hurting I see. It's not like I'm saying you even look bad, just that you're frauding. Pathetic man.

what's coping about it? I'm not jealous of you, or anyone that needed to looksmax to get to their position. We're all in the same boat in that regard.

Nice deflection tho. That ego be hurting I see. It's not like I'm saying you even look bad, just that you're frauding. Pathetic man.
No, it's not hurting. jfl. I'm fine with what you believe.

Would they in combination improve my midface (maxilla + palate/mouth width + zygos) as much as possible?

nobody knows, not enough cases we can look at to get a sense of the end results . We are the pioneers of looksmaxxing

No, it's not hurting. jfl. I'm fine with what you believe.

Then why the deflection boyo

literally look how strange and "off" your selfie looks compared to the zack pic lmfao looks like a ghost with a filter infront of it all hazy and shit lmfao

obviously if you're a candidate for MSE or want to expand both upper + lower regardless and your proportions allow for it then you should do this if you want to get the best results but how are we supposed to give you accurate answers with a selfie distorted frauded pic :lul: we don't even know what your occlusion looks like and that's gonna be a biggie for how much you can realistically benefit.

nobody knows, not enough cases we can look at to get a sense of the end results . We are the pioneers of looksmaxxing
I'll still do it tbh, nothing to lose.

Then why the deflection boyo

literally look how strange and "off" your selfie looks compared to the zack pic lmfao looks like a ghost with a filter infront of it all hazy and shit lmfao

obviously if you're a candidate for MSE or want to expand both upper + lower regardless and your proportions allow for it then you should do this if you want to get the best results but how are we supposed to give you accurate answers with a selfie distorted frauded pic :lul: we don't even know what your occlusion looks like and that's gonna be a biggie for how much you can realistically benefit.
My dentist told me I had a combination of crossbite and overbite.

I'll still do it tbh, nothing to lose.
get MSDO along with MSE to increase bigonial and chin width, and make sure your bimax lefort 1has ccw rotation , also go for mandibular advancement along with sliding genio aka "super bimax"

get MSDO along with MSE to increase bigonial and chin width, and make sure your bimax lefort 1has ccw rotation , also go for mandibular advancement along with sliding genio aka "super bimax"
Yeah, I did say I was gonna get MSDO + MSE, with MSE being first.

My dentist told me I had a combination of crossbite and overbite.

then you can benefit but nobody here will be able to tell with any amount of accuracy how much that improvement will be

IPD: Palate ratio, upper:lower palate ratio, bizygo: palate ratio etc

there's gonna be a zone where you naturally look best but it's literally impossible to know with the provided pics and data

then you can benefit but nobody here will be able to tell with any amount of accuracy how much that improvement will be

IPD: Palate ratio, upper:lower palate ratio, bizygo :palate ratio etc

there's gonna be a zone where you naturally look best but it's literally impossible to know with the provided pics and data
Would my side CEPH help you determine this if I sent it to you via PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.