MSE in 2 days + facepulling

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
So excited the doctor agreed that my palate was extremely narrow and v shaped (everyone kept calling me crazy and said some bull shit like muh personalitymaxx ur an asshole or muh money betamax boy)
Il post before and afters since there seems to be a lot of disbelievers in mse + facepulling even tho theres dr won moon with results on a 56 year old wiTh a shittier appliance

imagine the changes we can achieve as 20+ yr olds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Thetic, uglygypsy and 28 others
So excited the doctor agreed that my palate was extremely narrow and v shaped (everyone kept calling me crazy and said some bull shit like muh personalitymaxx ur an asshole or muh money betamax boy)
Il post before and afters since there seems to be a lot of disbelievers in mse + facepulling even tho theres dr won moon with results on a 56 year old wiTh a shittier appliance

gl man and prove everybody, that this is the way to ascend

what’s your imw btw?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, Nordiccel and 3 others
nice bro good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
MSE may or may not be a good approach to ascend. But everyone should have a wide pallet regardless.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
hope you ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
Someone post legit results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
there seems to be a lot of disbelievers in mse + facepulling
Yep that is me. I dont believe you can actually pull maxilla forward enough to make a noticable difference.

Ccw rotatioan is even way bigger cope. Get ct scans and prove I am a @retard or its cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Yep that is me. I dont believe you can actually pull maxilla forward enough to make a noticable difference.

Ccw rotatioan is even way bigger cope. Get ct scans and prove I am a @retard or its cope
theoretically it can work, we really need to see some results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3635
MSE is such a debated topic here, you will be the one to bring the truth.

We count on you to do a full case study so we can have the final answer.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, underdog, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
what doctor? good luck btw OP

• +1
Please please please

ask your ortho for a lateral cephlograph for your side profile changes, it might be some extra money but it will be so worth it

1. Pull 10-15 degrees upwards

2. change your oral posture so that only the tip of your tongue is at the top of your mouth at the incisive papilla, this will cause CCW rotation

3. chew hard gums on your frontal teeth as well

hyped for your results boyo, enjoy ascension

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, s3-s3 and 5 others
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Please please please

ask your ortho for a lateral cephlograph for your side profile changes, it might be some extra money but it will be so worth it

2. change your oral posture so that only the tip of your tongue is at the top of your mouth at the incisive papilla, this will cause CCW rotation

I thought it was 30 degrees upwards how come you are saying 10-15, il ask for a lateral cephlograph for the before and afters, using copeandropes facepull device btw

Good luck OP and please give us updates

I thought it was 30 degrees upwards how come you are saying 10-15, il ask for a lateral cephlograph for the before and afters, using copeandropes facepull device btw
you onky want so much vertical movement, the 15 degrees + frontal mewing will be more than enough

get the bow, lorsss said neck braces are dangerous for long term use and messed up the nerves in his neck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
Please please please

are you still on your face puller?

• +1
how much you getting that for?
Ill probably go to @Aeons ortho so around 7k

jfl we could get him to lower prices in exchange for the title of go-to MSE providers in America

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
you onky want so much vertical movement, the 15 degrees + frontal mewing will be more than enough

get the bow, lorsss said neck braces are dangerous for long term use and messed up the nerves in his neck
I thought you can’t pull up with MSE though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 5385
Ill probably go to @Aeons ortho so around 7k

jfl we could get him to lower prices in exchange for the title of go-to MSE providers in America
Dm me il send u a place that does it for 1.5k and she is a student of mike mew

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, s3-s3 and Chadelite

Well i have a strong neck plus she already made the infraoral device for me lol i mean i am 21 i might need more force compared to the bow

Ok it got delayed a thing was missing and the ortho is amazing she put a place i can put elastics on so il be moving the maxilla forward

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Is there someone providing mse in EU?

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 3635

UPDATE FUCK MY LIFE SHE DID THE DOME OPERATION ON ME WHICH PREVENTS MIDFACIAL CHANGES going to wait for it to ossify which can take up to 6 weeks and continue my MSE

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and MentalistKebab
UPDATE FUCK MY LIFE SHE DID THE DOME OPERATION ON ME WHICH PREVENTS MIDFACIAL CHANGES going to wait for it to ossify which can take up to 6 weeks and continue my MSE
Lmao, Bro if you are gonna get it with dome operation you might as well get MSE after bimax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3635
which dr?

• +1
Which il have to
Lmao, Bro if you are gonna get it with dome operation you might as well get MSE after bimax
I mean its not the end of the world Il just facepull during those weeks since the sutures are weakened anyway and resume mse after a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Good_Little_Goy
what doctor and could you pm the price?

• +1

Same brother I start in 3 weeks and I'm 18 it gives me a sense of more hope than cope and as long as there's more Hope, there will be no rope? feel me lol

• +1
Please please please

Wasn't ccw rotation only possible in a simulation with another implant and with the facemask pulling downward? Is the tip of the tongue really strong enough to make a difference and where is the center of rotation with MSE, is it the device itself or the zygoma, because in the first case it would probably be better to pull a little bit downward.

• +1

FUAAAARK bro that's insane, will you post before/afters?

• +1
Wasn't ccw rotation only possible in a simulation with another implant and with the facemask pulling downward? Is the tip of the tongue really strong enough to make a difference and where is the center of rotation with MSE, is it the device itself or the zygoma, because in the first case it would probably be better to pull a little bit downward.
idk i have only been hard frontal mewing with chewing on the incisors and it has definitely gone up mid face is looking less long but feel free to further explain the simulation idk what implant this is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4715 and retard
there was a conference where they saw around 10mm of forward movement i think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3635
hard frontal mewing with chewing on the incisors and it has definitely gone up mid face is looking less long
oh shit bro, start taking measurements please

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
yoo hairyballcels any extra things ud add to the MSE
as in whilst having it installed?
pull with the most amount of force you're allowed to put on the appliance, and for as long as possible

try to keep teeth in contact as much as possible, don't clench, just light contact

chew for a few hours a day, with all your teeth, mainly canines/incisors, chew an even amount on both sides of your dental arch

keep a chin tuck and good body posture

make a bone remodelling stack ASAP, one that will make your bones very responsive to force, im not too sure about this one tbh, i think HGH would be good but ask some other users what supplements/drugs would be best for facepulling,

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard and Deleted member 3635
yoo hairyballcels any extra things ud add to the MSE
as in whilst having it installed?
just pull with the most amount of force you're allowed to put on the appliance
why this angle? because +30 isn't possible with MSE so far back or is this a superior angle?

• +1