MSE in 2 days + facepulling

as in whilst having it installed?
pull with the most amount of force you're allowed to put on the appliance, and for as long as possible

try to keep teeth in contact as much as possible, don't clench, just light contact

chew for a few hours a day, with all your teeth, mainly canines/incisors, chew an even amount on both sides of your dental arch

keep a chin tuck and good body posture

make a bone remodelling stack ASAP, one that will make your bones very responsive to force, im not too sure about this one tbh, i think HGH would be good but ask some other users what supplements/drugs would be best for facepulling,
i am on small amounts of mk677 vitamin k2 m4 d3 should probably add boron and calcium and yeah ill add the chewing

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
just pull with the most amount of force you're allowed to put on the appliance

why this angle? because +30 isn't possible with MSE so far back or is this a superior angle?
yes I have it installed now a for a few weeks

• Love it
i am on small amounts of mk677 vitamin k2 m4 d3 should probably add boron and calcium and yeah ill add the chewing
idk if k2 is good for facepulling ngl, i think its acc bad but im really not too sure @retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
@GarouTheIncel good luck man, really hoping this goes well for u

and please measure your midface length ASAP

• +1

Thanks man and yes I will i'll get the accurate X ray the ortho i am contact with is pretty blackpilled and also recommended chewing

• +1
idk if k2 is good for facepulling ngl, i think its acc bad but im really not too sure @retard
it may be bc i was on k2 and it made my bone where they drilled the MSE really dense

• +1
I have a diastema now
feels good to see that it is actually working for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Julius, hairyballscel and 2 others
I have a diastema now
feels good to see that it is actually working for me
same fuck that period where the diastema is about to appear made my incisive pappila inflamed asf

• +1
same fuck that period where the diastema is about to appear made my incisive pappila inflamed asf
shit then I have to care because my oral hygiene is my biggest LDAR aspect

• +1
just pull with the most amount of force you're allowed to put on the appliance

why this angle? because +30 isn't possible with MSE so far back or is this a superior angle?
I think neutral-slightly negative pulling is best imo due to the implant being back of the maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3635 and hairyballscel
I think neutral-slightly negative pulling is best imo due to the implant being back of the maxilla
ahh ok, yh ur right

• +1
so no longer at 15 degrees neutral plus frontal mewing ?

i am actually getting a second MSE since my imw is gonna be 38 after this i want to push it to 50

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
i am actually getting a second MSE since my imw is gonna be 38 after this i want to push it to 50
my bite is still the same strangely like i dont even think i will need msdo

either pull neutral or slightly downwards and frontal mew + incisor chew for upswing

• +1

don't forget to measure bro, pls

• +1
What conference buddyboyo ?
Also the age.
Someone here said it, I think retard, but I don’t think it’s publicly available

not sure about the age, probably under teen or under tbh

Update?

• +1
facepulling device sucked getting another MSE in january(since my palate is still narrow/bellow average) , the MSE i have done currently has given my cheekbones a more 3D look and increased my fwhr pretty significantly , people have noticed this irl as well as i get more iois

for my next MSE il just buy the BOW from dr sandra or see if i can make my own one better (instead of pulling the teeth add in a psuedo tongue plus rubbers)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Agendum and Deleted member 5385
So excited the doctor agreed that my palate was extremely narrow and v shaped (everyone kept calling me crazy and said some bull shit like muh personalitymaxx ur an asshole or muh money betamax boy)
Il post before and afters since there seems to be a lot of disbelievers in mse + facepulling even tho theres dr won moon with results on a 56 year old wiTh a shittier appliance

imagine the changes we can achieve as 20+ yr olds
It's been 7+ months, what changes have u noticed so far OP @GarouTheIncel

sooo many cringy old avi's

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
dude just get jaw surgery and stop coping. good luck though man.