MSE

Mse cant be done without msdo, if you dont have a crossbite.
Also there is no evidence for a psl increase in a male. So why should somebody get this stuff?
You donโ€™t know what your talking about so stop spreading misinformation. Anyone with a narrow palate/maxilla, sleep apnea,or breathing issues can benefit from MSE. Also you are not required to get MSDO if you do an MSE, you just need a lower expander for the alveolar bone to match the upper. You only need to do MSDO if you over expand or if your old as fuck and for some reason you canโ€™t use Invisalign/braces or a lower expander to match the upper.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3020
You donโ€™t know what your talking about so stop spreading misinformation. Anyone with a narrow palate/maxilla, sleep apnea,or breathing issues can benefit from MSE.
I was talking about Psl increase!!
None of the stuff you mentioned will get more likes on tinder, and this is the only thing that counts! So better invest the money on implants/chin wing, dj or genio.

None of the stuff you mentioned will get more likes on tinder, and this is the only thing that counts! So better invest the money on implants/chin wing, dj or genio.
Cope, It made Ronalds cheekbones wider increased his fwhr

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and highT
Youre wrong about IMDO and youโ€™re wrong again about PSL increase bud. MSE will give natural cheek bone projection and will also eliminate eye bags/ dark circles that come with sleep apnea. It will also give those with a narrow smile a wide smile along with the ability to naturally mew with the larger palate after MSE.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, highT, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Youre wrong about IMDO and youโ€™re wrong again about PSL increase bud. MSE will give natural cheek bone projection and will also eliminate eye bags/ dark circles that come with sleep apnea. It will also give those with a narrow smile a wide smile along with the ability to naturally mew with the larger palate after MSE.
Show some before/after pictures (besides r.ead).

You can always do those surgeries after mse/msdo or even a lower expander, But you can never expand naturally as much as mse can with a surgery or after screws,implants and plates are in your face
โ—

I don't know about the dark circles tho man, I'll have to see