MSM for lighter eye color

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I have dark brown eyes, which maybe wouldn't be such a falio if I lived on another continent, but lucky me is in northern Europe, the center of blue eyed people so I'm mogged in that area on a daily basis.

At the moment my eyes are T40 (I think) so any sort of lighter eyes would do.

Starting tomorrow I will begin taking 3 grams of MSM per day, might later increase to 4.

Hopefully this works, if it doesn't do anything at least it will improve my skin and hair. I will report back in 2 to 4 months.

Attachments

• 20230328_185151.jpg
    20230328_185151.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230326_175728.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230326_175700.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Tag me when you report back

• +1
Reactions: baku9 and BoredPrince
what ethnicity r h

what’s your coloring?

One word: Triggacope

• Love it
Reactions: Allandro
bruh are u stupid n europe is actually the best place to have brown eyes because you get exotic halo. literally 0 halo having blue eyes in n europe unless ur tryna fuck some selfhating rice cookers

bruh are u stupid n europe is actually the best place to have brown eyes because you get exotic halo. literally 0 halo having blue eyes in n europe unless ur tryna fuck some selfhating rice cookers
I'm not exotic, I'm European

Nobody ever noticed my eyes or commented on them so there's that

He might as well go for hazel colored eyes which might be achievable. I'm on a 5 grams daily MSM dosage and my eyes have gotten slightly lighter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, BoredPrince and forevermirin
He might as well go for hazel colored eyes which might be achievable. I'm on a 5 grams daily MSM dosage and my eyes have gotten slightly lighter
How long have you been taking it?

hazel = brown unless someone looks at u from 2 feet away in top tier lighting.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Light eyes aren't going to help much. Focus on another looksmax namely leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
BS It’s a hailo, since you look different than others. If most have blue eyes, blue eyes become boring, just how it happened with brown eyes in most parts of the world.

Light eyes aren't going to help much. Focus on another looksmax namely leanmaxxing
I'm aware, at the moment I'm maintaining weight that I bulked up to since I'm injured and can't train, to prevent muscle loss that is

Omg you're so funny and smart for saying that
Thank you bhaicel I am indeed a hilarious fellow with a gigahigh IQ meanwhile you cope with eye lightening for your black-hole tier ethnic eyes BRUUUUUUTAL it's over for bored princes more like gay peasants
(I'm sorry)

• JFL
hazel = brown unless someone looks at u from 2 feet away in top tier lighting.
It's hard to see but you'll notice a difference between death tier shit brown and hazel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and BoredPrince
BS It’s a hailo, since you look different than others. If most have blue eyes, blue eyes become boring, just how it happened with brown eyes in most parts of the world.
I can assure you, you're wrong

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
It's hard to see but you'll notice a difference between death tier shit brown and hazel
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRiggacope
This song is shit btw

dark brown -> brown -> light brown (yellowish) -> green

so if u got brown eyes your first stop will be light brown not green which u need for hazel. i think the term ur looking for is amber.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 22553
I can assure you, you're wrong
I am wrong in your opinion, but in my opinion, blue eyes are not a halo if everyone has blue eyes, it’s just normal

Does MSM and vitamin C actually work? I’d like if my eyes were a little lighter/more vibrant

Stop coping and get stroma

I am wrong in your opinion, but in my opinion, blue eyes are not a halo if everyone has blue eyes, it’s just normal
Not everyone has blue eyes, especially not light blue, however most people don't have dark brown like I do, in normal lighting you probably couldn't see the color of my eyes

Seeing such threads, will it lighten skin as well?

dark brown -> brown -> light brown (yellowish) -> green

so if u got brown eyes your first stop will be light brown not green which u need for hazel. i think the term ur looking for is amber.
You're right about that, the max he'd possibly reach is amber. MSM also takes forever to take effect. Might be better off injecting glutathione with an IV

• +1
How do you take msm?

• +1
How do you take msm?
Orally, but I also bought some topical MSM cream for my face. The eye color change is barely noticeable tbh but my skin is definitely lighter. It also changed the texture of my hair.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and BoredPrince
"Lucky me" is sarcasm if it's so hard to figure that out

Halo part was referring to Blu eyes
its cool bro. u worded your title to sound like u wanted blue eyes because brown eyes are a massive failo in north europe. then u conceded that they aren't and u just want blue eyes so they can halo u when u travel.

• +1
How do you take msm?
I will take in powder form, that way it affect the system "from inside"

MSM eye drops have some risks and won't get deep enough into the eye to cause color changes

Orally, but I also bought some topical MSM cream for my face. The eye color change is barely noticeable tbh but my skin is definitely lighter. It also changed the texture of my hair.
Yeah if it doesn't lighten my eyes at least it has some other positive effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
its cool bro. u worded your title to sound like u wanted blue eyes because brown eyes are a massive failo in north europe. then u conceded that they aren't and u just want blue eyes so they can halo u when u travel.
I didn't say they were falio but that people with blue eyes mog me, I still consider blue eyes a halo, here and elsewhere, but yeah I see how it could be confusing

Yeah if it doesn't lighten my eyes at least it has some other positive effects
It's underrated man. I'd start at 4-5 grams. It improves your hair and skin tremendously. It's a staple of my stack now

• +1
It's underrated man. I'd start at 4-5 grams. It improves your hair and skin tremendously. It's a staple of my stack now
No

3 reps of this song x 4 sets = fountain of youth

I want to be blue

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My skin is not too bad I'm already white as fuck jfl, my hair could use improvement though, I will see how it goes at 3 grams but I'll probably increase it later, I have enough for 5 months already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
My skin is not too bad I'm already white as fuck jfl, my hair could use improvement though, I will see how it goes at 3 grams but I'll probably increase it later, I have enough for 5 months already
It definitely made my hair and skin feel and look less dry. 3 grams should be enough tbh, I'm probably just overdoing it

• +1