MSM is not cope for eye color change

VeerTheD33r

VeerTheD33r

Iron
I have been taking MSM for 1.5-2 years and started for skin benefits and joint benefits as recommened by Natural Hypertrophy on Youtube. My average dose throughout this time is around 5-6 grams everyday. During this time, my eyes have gone from dark brown to medium brown and they look pretty nice under light and limbal ring is clearly separated for the actual eye color.

Try everything for yourself and see if it wokrs dont listen to blackpill copers who are rotting on this website

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, copeistani, IvanIvanIvanIvan and 9 others
No pics no care

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis, Giant Haystacks, Oxygen and 2 others
interesting do you have any before and after?

Good to hear, any noted side effects at that dose?

tales from the land of people shitting in streets

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Johanjohan, Ethan Cúnt and 1 other person
True I started taking it and I swear my eyes appear lighter

I just bleached my eyes

MSM gave me limbal rings and 2xed my hair growth rate :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and 5'7 zoomer
It works and it’s biologically proven to work. You won’t be going from T50s to A10s though.

BF2C15B6 2FA3 492E AFB0 E68D0876C4F6

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Good to hear, any noted side effects at that dose?
Not really but it’s different for everyone, one thing is though if you want to decrease your dose slowly decrease it or you might break out if you are acne prone

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Can you just post a pic of your eyes in sunlight doesn't have to require a before picture. @VeerTheD33r

I have been taking MSM for 1.5-2 years and started for skin benefits and joint benefits as recommened by Natural Hypertrophy on Youtube. My average dose throughout this time is around 5-6 grams everyday. During this time, my eyes have gone from dark brown to medium brown and they look pretty nice under light and limbal ring is clearly separated for the actual eye color.

Try everything for yourself and see if it wokrs dont listen to blackpill copers who are rotting on this website
No pics no care