Msm trial to REVERT your eyes to your BABY COLOR

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
So org niggers when I was a toddler I had green d20 eyes but they subhumanized to t10/20. My father has d60.

I read that for this shit to work either you must've previously had lighter eyes or one of your parents has them. I got both fuark

I'll be taking 4g or more idk for a year (empty stomach with 0.5g vit c) while avoiding the sun like the plague and see if it does anything and report it to you autists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, greycel, SteveRogers and 4 others
My grandfather had blue eyes? is that good enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, stralzon, poopoohead and 1 other person
My eye colour was extremely light as a baby too, close to hazel, now I have death tier T50s

I intend on taking oral MSM, Glutathione, NAC, NAG and also the eye drop formula

There’s promising results

Just still reluctant because apparently your eyes will revert back if you stop using the oral + eye drop stack?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, med, N1666 and 1 other person
My grandfather had blue eyes? is that good enough
Idk maybe nigga idk shit just try it I bought 365 1.6mg capsule for 21 bucks I'll take 3 a day that's 4 months

I had blue eyes as a baby

my mother has A17

my father has light green eyes

i got some hazel stupid bullshit :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
My eye colour was extremely light as a baby too, close to hazel, now I have death tier T50s

I intend on taking oral MSM, Glutathione, NAC, NAG and also the eye drop formula

Just still reluctant because apparently your eyes will revert back if you stop using the oral + eye drop stack?
Eyedrop can fuck your eyes up won't try that. I've read glutathione is cope, idk what nac and nag are for. But I've read vit c boosts MSM absorption

The only thing that can darken your eyes is the sun, as far as I know.

Still worth supplementing it for life if the eyecolor is worth it.
Also this shit is good for anti-aging might be good to stay on it

It should work, trust me.
Don’t really know about this, but makes sense that they’d go back to your normal color.

What do you think about it @Gaygymmaxx ?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I had blue eyes as a baby

my mother has A17

my father has light green eyes

i got some hazel stupid bullshit :cry:
Got cucked by genetic recombination jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
Eyedrop can fuck your eyes up won't try that. I've read glutathione is cope, idk what nac and nag are for. But I've read vit c boosts MSM absorption

The only thing that can darken your eyes is the sun, as far as I know.

Still worth supplementing it for life if the eyecolor is worth it.
Also this shit is good for anti-aging might be good to stay on it
MSM and Vit c won’t do shit for your eyes lmao.

You either take the whole stack and use drops (and still could do nothing) or death.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
MSM and Vit c won’t do shit for your eyes lmao.

You either take the whole stack and use drops (and still could do nothing) or death.
Whole stack is copium. Drops dangerous. It's cheap af i got no expectations

Whole stack is copium. Drops dangerous. It's cheap af i got no expectations
Nigga, i’ve been on 6g of MSM and 1g of Vit C for the past 6 months.

0 changes at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, lebronjames23, fufurjde and 2 others
but makes sense that they’d go back to your normal color.
No nigga your body won't randomly start producing melanin in your eyes for no reason, unless you expose them to the sun significantly

Nigga, i’ve been on 6g of MSM and 1g of Vit C for the past 6 months.

0 changes at all.
Fuarkk but you're an Arab nigger, never had green eyes as a toddler and your parents didn't either. That's my hopium

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No nigga your body won't randomly start producing melanin in your eyes for no reason, unless you expose them to the sun significantly
Nigga, your body produces melanin naturally. You only inhibit the process while taking a stack, once you stop it only makes sense it ill revert back to your normal melanin production.

Nigga, your body produces melanin naturally. You only inhibit the process while taking a stack, once you stop it only makes sense it ill revert back to your normal melanin production.
It doesn't in the eyes tho shit works differently there

• Hmm...
Fuarkk but you're an Arab nigger, never had green eyes as a toddler and your parents didn't either. That's my hopium
True, but my grand father has blue eyes, I have a white pheno and I don’t look arab and I was blonde when I was a kid. Also I had hazel eyes.

So org niggers when I was a toddler I had green d20 eyes but they subhumanized to t10/20. My father has d60.

I read that for this shit to work either you must've previously had lighter eyes or one of your parents has them. I got both fuark

I'll be taking 4g or more idk for a year (empty stomach with 0.5g vit c) while avoiding the sun like the plague and see if it does anything and report it to you autists.
Seems like this might be true

I am struggling to push my blue any further, I'm half Indian so this might actually be as far as I can go

Another 3 months of dosing atleast tho fuck it 👺☝️

• +1
Reactions: coispet and PseudoMaxxer
True, but my grand father has blue eyes, I have a white pheno and I don’t look arab and I was blonde when I was a kid. Also I had hazel eyes.
Idk nigga maybe you're letting too much sunlight hit your eyes

• JFL

what is the formula bhai

I am struggling to push my blue any further, I'm half Indian so this might actually be as far as I can go

Blue eyes currycel wtf

Do you think your eyes will revert back once you stop dosing?

how did your father pull
He didn't she's retarded and riddled with issues.

I've thought to myself many times that if I was that man,

and I really examined my life, I'd acknowledge I cursed my children simply to have white woman pussy

Anxiety,
ocd,
vegan (doesnt let him cook bacon inside),
our dogs are even vegan brah, she's bad news.

She is no catch. Truly id have no relationship with the woman if i didn't live with her

• +1
Reactions: med
how did your father pull
Eyemogger tho I got the blues from her

I suppose being a high psl manlet is good for the internet, I can't really act like I have it all that bad.

• +1
Reactions: med

My mom was telling me I had really green and bright eyes when I was a kid and they only got darker as I aged, will maybe try if you don't go blind

Please no
You won't never change your eye color from brown to green with that.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
THE DROPS NEVER REALLY REACH YOUR IRIS SO IT DOESN'T WORK.

ALL THE WEBS RESULTS YOU SEE ARE NOT LEGIT

WAKE UP GUYS. IF YOU WANT IRIS DEPIGMENTATION YOU'LL NEED TO PAY THE PRICE.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
No changes so far for me with msm, NAC, glutathione and the other glutathione precursors. Been a month

No changes so far for me with msm, NAC, glutathione and the other glutathione precursors. Been a month
How much are you taking ? Took 8g today and will do so for a year

IMG 7750
send me that pill right now

So I been taking MSM for many months, maybe over a year. Stopped a few months ago. My skin had lightened and I feel like my eye colour maybe did too slightly. All effects have been reversed now though, and I think the MSM messed up some of my nutrients or vitamins and I most likely got a deficiency, given sudden hair loss and shit skin.

If you taking MSM, do occasional blood work.

So I been taking MSM for many months, maybe over a year. Stopped a few months ago. My skin had lightened and I feel like my eye colour maybe did too slightly. All effects have been reversed now though, and I think the MSM messed up some of my nutrients or vitamins and I most likely got a deficiency, given sudden hair loss and shit skin.

If you taking MSM, do occasional blood work.
Fuark that shit is supposed to grow your hair faster, what deficiency did it cause ?, I've been on 8g daily (4 morning 4 evening cuz of the 12h halflife) didn't notice shit yet.