MSM works and is legit

J

Jigen

Kraken
I’ve been taking it for 2 months now, was originally taking 3G of it per day, but 3 weeks ago I upped my dose to 4G per day. And my skin is lighter now. What made me realize this was a few days ago where my mom asked me if I was bleaching (it’s taboo in my family) And I looked at her surprised and told her no. I then compared my skin to my sister and low and behold. I’ve a solid 1.5 shades lighter than her when I used to be a shade darker than her. I thought this was a cope supplement but apparently it’s not. The only flaw is that the lightening isn’t consistent across your face. So MSM will make parts of your face lighter than others, but I imagine as I continue to take it, everything will even out. Now time to purchase some tretinion to get actual skin gains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, TheBrownOne, Offensive Bias and 12 others
I want MSM badly, but my gook mother is making me visit the doctor first to ask about my supplements.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, Gaygymmaxx and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19453, Yerico7 and 3 others
I want MSM badly, but my gook mother is making me visit the doctor first to ask about my supplements.
That’s why looksmaxxing as a teen can be difficult. Especially when your parents have an iron grip on your life. You will prob just have to order it without them knowing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, thereallegend and Deleted member 1901
Cuuuucked
Unless ur pitch black don't bleach it's a looksmin
No I’m not trying to actually change skin colors JFL. I just have had bad hyperpigmentation from being outside and active a lot when I was 11-13. I’m basically just trying to going back to how my skin looked when I was 5-6.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23558, AscendingHero and 1 other person
No I’m not trying to actually change skin colors JFL. I just have had bad hyperpigmentation from being outside and active a lot when I was 11-13. I’m basically just trying to going back to how my skin looked when I was 5-6.
This is normal due to T, hyperpigmentation you should fix comes in spots or stains

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Cuuuucked
Unless ur pitch black don't bleach it's a looksmin
depends on coloring. If you have light hair, then you are correct. If you have dark hair, paler is better.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I hate when ethnic people try to trans to my race

depends on coloring. If you have light hair, then you are correct. If you have dark hair, paler is better.
I just want that shiny, smooth milk chocolate looking skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I hate when ethnic people try to trans to my race

I’ve been taking it for 2 months now, was originally taking 3G of it per day, but 3 weeks ago I upped my dose to 4G per day. And my skin is lighter now. What made me realize this was a few days ago where my mom asked me if I was bleaching (it’s taboo in my family) And I looked at her surprised and told her no. I then compared my skin to my sister and low and behold. I’ve a solid 1.5 shades lighter than her when I used to be a shade darker than her. I thought this was a cope supplement but apparently it’s not. The only flaw is that the lightening isn’t consistent across your face. So MSM will make parts of your face lighter than others, but I imagine as I continue to take it, everything will even out. Now time to purchase some tretinion to get actual skin gains.
give us an before after of your skin

• +1
Add nac and vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Jigen
MSM is legit, I also only noticed a difference after I upped my dose to 4g. Make sure you stack vitamin C with it

I’ll have to wait until I can replicate the same lighting as some of my old pictures.
ok

only relevant for eye colour and it doesnt do shit there

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I need a fucking best combo for lighting skin!!!
msm + nac+ glutathione and vitamin c?
anymore? and how many gram I need in each different substance?

Any difference in skin quality / collagen?

My order of 10 pounds of MSM just came. i will take 12,000mg then later megadose to 24,000mg.

• Woah
Reactions: Unsh
yo dude, what brand of msm powder are u getting

What MSM are you taking exactly?

The brand shouldn't matter and you only need about 5,000 mg a day before diminishing results

Combine with kojic acid soap and glutathione to have godly gains.

Fucking niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16515, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Over for non-whites

Have your eyes lightened?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Jigen
i can confirm.
i think it made my undertones too red tho. a
bunch of people kept asking me if I was wearing blush while taking it jfl.

they also asked me if I did skin bleaching just as your mom did

• +1
don't take gluta, the bioavailability is dogshit.
4g msm, 1g NAC, 1-2g vitamin C, 0.5 tret and sunscreen too.

• +1
Reactions: shychad
Have your eyes lightened?
Nothing done for eyes. I’m thinking about trying MSM drops though to hopefully get bright white scleras though. Mine are dull looking.
i can confirm.
i think it made my undertones too red tho. a
bunch of people kept asking me if I was wearing blush while taking it jfl.

they also asked me if I did skin bleaching just as your mom did
I agree, not a big fan of my undertones right now. It’s giving my skin a light yellow undertone that looks like shit under yellow/flourescent light which is unfortunately as every other public space uses that lighting lol. Did you find any remedies for it?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16515 and poopoohead
I agree, not a big fan of my undertones right now. It’s giving my skin a light yellow undertone that looks like shit under yellow/flourescent light which is unfortunately as every other public space uses that lighting lol. Did you find any remedies for it?
I didn't find anything to cure it but it gave me red undertones, which is usually ideal but just not for me for whatever reason. it looked way too red for me

• +1
any other products?
like lotion for body or cream?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
any other products?

any other products?
topical vitamin C during the day is good and you can add vitamin E and furelic acid as well, vitamin c removes hyperpigmentation and will assist with lightening, I will also protect you from the sun which is necessary when using tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: shychad
topical vitamin C during the day is good and you can add vitamin E and furelic acid as well, vitamin c removes hyperpigmentation and will assist with lightening, I will also protect you from the sun which is necessary when using tretinoin.
Thanks, how about body, i want whitelightingmaxx my body too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

I'm theory, the supplements should lighten all skin but idk because my body is lighter than my face due to not being exposed to sunlight

Yes but I'm also taking hydrolyzed collagen. I notice my skin has a glow throughout the day, it used to look dry af. Obvs you still need a good facial cleanser and moisturizer

Does it loosen curls?

Does it loosen curls?
It did for me to the point where my hair is naturally forming twists. Its been a massive hair halo for me. Went from 4a to 3a

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It did for me to the point where my hair is naturally forming twists. Its been a massive hair halo for me. Went from 4a to 3a
How long did it take for that and how many grams did you take

How long did it take for that and how many grams did you take
I've been on it for 7 months at generally 4-5 grams everyday but it took maybe only 1-2 months for the texture to start changing. I also use Shea leave in conditioner so that might have sped it along

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I've been on it for 7 months at generally 4-5 grams everyday but it took maybe only 1-2 months for the texture to start changing. I also use Shea leave in conditioner so that might have sped it along
Brutal dookies?

Brutal dookies?
Not really, I had to acclimate but the most it does is make my stomach feel bloated. Totally worth the sides

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx