MT2 nasal spray update

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Have been using my melanotan 2 nasal spray for only four days and I can already see a noticeable difference. My skin got a moderate tan (I sunbathed on my balcony on Sunday), the typical skin shed on my forearms has set in again and my hair has become a little darker (scalp, brows and facial hair).

I respond very well to melanotan 2 and am hoping to turn my now very dark brown hair black. Btw, I kept all of the hair darkening effects since my last use of MT2 (months ago). I went from a brown/light brown/dark blonde/ginger mixture to an even very dark brown in less than a month. It‘s a godsend. Jfl at you if you still use unhealthy hair color dyes.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, SexyMofo, Deleted member 1774 and 3 others
Any side effects?

I plan to give nasal spray GH Peptides to my child since a young age to fix my manlet genes.

ive stopped using melanotan
its the 2nd time today that im vomiting because of it

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Bewusst
What's so unhealthy about hair color? u have to do it like once every 2 weeks its no big deal imo

i do however like the tanning part about mt2

Incel reaction. Reduce your dose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Does it automatically darken skin or do u need to be in the sun

and what about moles?

It can make u vomit and feel nauseous? Wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
dont u get cancer from it? is it safe? any studies?

no
im just not a pale basement dweller i dont know why i even ordered it

yes its bad as fuck i have 20mg idk what to do with it
Send it to me for all the +rep ive given u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Bewusst
browsing website is fucking ass
thats the second time i bought something that i dont even need

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
where do you live @Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Does it automatically darken skin or do u need to be in the sun

and what about moles?
You need to get UV rays too. It darkens existing moles a lot and can also darken your lips

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and buflek
Just use google. No, it doesn‘t cause cancer
There anyway I could use this with retin a or would the face body difference be weird?

There anyway I could use this with retin a or would the face body difference be weird?
Would you still get some sun without sunscreen? MT2 is most effective with sunbathing/tanning bed use but it still works with less UV exposure, just not as well. But maybe you can still get the hair darkening effects, Idk if those also depend on UV ray exposure

• +1
I’m using it but i dont seem to get the sick feeling everyone has. do you get it? or should i try nasal spray

I’m using it but i dont seem to get the sick feeling everyone has. do you get it? or should i try nasal spray
I don’t get the nausea either. It initially suppressed my appetite for a few days when I used it for the first time. Nasal spray is more likely to make you nauseous because you‘ll swallow some of it as it gets in your throat and it tastes like arse

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6217
Would you still get some sun without sunscreen? MT2 is most effective with sunbathing/tanning bed use but it still works with less UV exposure, just not as well. But maybe you can still get the hair darkening effects, Idk if those also depend on UV ray exposure
On my body yes.
id probably be prepared to spend some time in the sun without sunscreen on my face but I’d need to do more research into knowing my skins limits and such.

Ive heard that mt2 will get you tanned head to toe, even for example on your genitals if you don’t expose them to the sun, just the rest of your body.
im wondering if maybe that could happen to my face?

dont mind what happens to my hair colour really

my only other concern is moles and freckles as I used to have loads but they’ve faded with time but the moreplatesmoredates guy seems to think his protocol will minimise risk here

On my body yes.
id probably be prepared to spend some time in the sun without sunscreen on my face but I’d need to do more research into knowing my skins limits and such.

Ive heard that mt2 will get you tanned head to toe, even for example on your genitals if you don’t expose them to the sun, just the rest of your body.
im wondering if maybe that could happen to my face?

dont mind what happens to my hair colour really

my only other concern is moles and freckles as I used to have loads but they’ve faded with time but the moreplatesmoredates guy seems to think his protocol will minimise risk here
Try it out then. It darkens my moles significantly. Last time I used it, it also made my lips darker

• +1
Any permanent huge pimples side effect ?

Pray for golden buddha currycel
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet