MTN brooooo

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240602 202956

MTN in your mother's pussy yes. Need Just a construction worker job and roids then the thunder Will Roar at my passage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, piec, rand anon and 11 others
Why do you suddenly want a job doing construction?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why do you suddenly want a job doing construction?
Because office Jobs are for subhumans. Imagine wearing a suit in july lmao prime time goy moments. I want to be shirtless ripped outside doing man's stuff

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n0rthface and TechnoBoss
the italian who wasted his youth in the gym only to give himself the perception of an indian construction worker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elnasca, Kazey, deadstock and 13 others
the italian who wasted his youth in the gym only to give himself the perception of an indian construction worker
construction is a chad job. finance is a subhuman betabux job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72710, Bonecel01 and fukmylyf
Screenshot 20240603 022147 CapCut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bradpittshairline, Aero and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: elnasca, Richard Cheese, deadstock and 2 others
Don’t worry he will slay once he gets the job and is ripped again:feelskek:.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and butterworld
chad imo

• JFL
Reactions: piec and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, piec, fukmylyf and 3 others
He mogs, but thinking this mogs me Is pathetic View attachment 2960626 and this Is the competition for stacies here
You still talking about the same thing. It litterly lives rent free in your head.

I assure you, everyone who is watching this thread feel sorry for you.

You still talking about the same thing. It litterly lives rent free in your head.

I assure you, everyone who is watching this thread feel sorry for you.
they should feel sorry because they lack any perception of reality. dude has literally half of my skull mass and cuck eyes.

they should feel sorry because they lack any perception of reality. dude has literally half of my skull mass and cuck eyes.
Still the majority of the people thought he looked better than you and does better in old. That’s facts. I’m just pointing things out.

Still the majority of the people thought he looked better than you and does better in old. That’s facts. I’m just pointing things out.
and?? moggergaston gets 7 likes on OLD and mogs him to oblivion.

construction is a chad job. finance is a subhuman betabux job.
Construction is a more important job than finance but foids care about money, if it wasn't for money I would be a chef or maybe a taxi driver. Just say you're an attorney or bussiness owner and their pussies get wet.

Construction is a more important job than finance but foids care about money, if it wasn't for money I would be a chef or maybe a taxi driver.
Foids love construction workers, as long they're hot and ripped. All the appeal of being a finance slave Is being a good betabux for roasties

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Bonecel01
Last edited:
Dude is actually good looking what he's just bloated, where is the subhuman.
He is not a subhuman, but the bull called him a chad. That’s also not the case.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Objectively HTN. Some people get jealous and try to downplay it, but calling it Chad also isn't correct.

Last edited:
Yeah you look like a construction worker

Dude is actually good looking what. He's just bloated, where is the subhuman.
Thanks for the compliment.

He mogs that dude to the Oblivion. And yes that's chad.
Nope, they’re around the same level in terms of appealing to women. You’re below them. You underrate that guy and overrate moggergaston. That guy is a HTN and moggergaston slightly above, mid- high HTN. They’re both good looking guys.

Nope, they’re around the same level in terms of appealing to women. You’re below them. You underrate that guy and overrate moggergaston. That guy is a HTN and moggergaston slightly above, mid- high HTN. They’re both good looking guys.
So how does moggergaston only gets 7 likes?? Plus no they're not on the same level, the order Is Gastone > me > that guy. You have 0 Eye for aesthetics

millionaire stretched and pumped penis spending 10 hours in the jacuzzi everyday or death

So how does moggergaston only gets 7 likes?? Plus no they're not on the same level, the order Is Gastone > me > that guy. You have 0 Eye for aesthetics
I bet if I ran moggergaston on tinder he would get way more. I don’t trust those tinder results. I will run that guy and moggergaston myself. I bet they both will do good on tinder unlike you.

I bet if I ran moggergaston on tinder he would get way more. I don’t trust those tinder results. I will run that guy and moggergaston myself. I bet they both will do good on tinder unlike you.
you're a huge retard. no wonder you barely score on the low 100s on iq tests.

you're a huge retard. no wonder you barely score on the low 100s on iq tests.
I go to the university here in the Netherlands, but your IQ tests i made when i was high on drugs must be accurate.

I go to the university here in the Netherlands, but your IQ tests i made when i was high on drugs must be accurate.
i didn't know fucking weed could lower iq by 20 points LMAO i did exams high on weed and scored 27+. also everyone can go to uni.

i didn't know fucking weed could lower iq by 20 points LMAO i did exams high on weed and scored 27+. also everyone can go to uni.
Do you really think i’m going to sit 1 hour making a IQ test? I was 3/4 through that thing and called it a day. Just filled something random in and got those results. Couldn’t care less. You’re the one who remembers it clearly, I almost forgot it.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Do you really think i’m going to sit 1 hour making a IQ test? I was 3/4 through that thing and called it a day. Just filled something random in and got those results. Couldn’t care less. You’re the one who remembers it clearly, I almost forgot it.
yeah it's called low attention span. anyway you don't understand shit if you think that guy mogs me just because he does better on tinder.

yeah it's called low attention span. anyway you don't understand shit if you think that guy mogs me just because he does better on tinder.
That was not my only point. I just think he looks better than you and has better appeal than you, just like most other guys said.

You posted that thread and got more than 10 jfl reacts. I guess they all must be haters right?