MTN possible?

Yeah u are currently ltn, side profile doesn't matter at all and it's better to have a better front than side(many have the opposite and it's worse) but birdcel side is a brutal failo, if you had only slight recessed chin u would have been already mtn lol, ur front is good. If you care about aesthetics(ngl I looksmax because i want to be more aesthetics too, don't care about women) and want to go past htn after trimax you should look into midface implants, because lefort 1 advance only the lower part of the maxilla, middle and upper are not included and since your maxilla is pretty flat you'd need it or you would have the classic dog maxxed look. Can't wait to see your ascension post trimax. Ps i think a little cantho would still be useless, u have good eyes and neutral ct is ideal too in males. Save some money and wait for some surgery that change medial canthus instead if you really want pct.
Downturned Medial canthus is insanely aesthetic I agree, brutal truth pill if raising lateral won’t ascend ngl. I’ll post a neutral eye area so I can get opinions because all the pics I posted were angle fraud and not head on. I’ll most likely get the surgery by the end of the year depending on how long the braces process is. Latest by mid next year I think

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Downturned Medial canthus is insanely aesthetic I agree, brutal truth pill if raising lateral won’t ascend ngl. I’ll post a neutral eye area so I can get opinions because all the pics I posted were angle fraud and not head on. I’ll most likely get the surgery by the end of the year depending on how long the braces process is. Latest by mid next year I think
Wdym with not head on?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Like a neutral face shot instead of looking down or up
Yeah, tilting head up is a bad looksmin for eye area. Ears and eyebrows should be aligned in a neutral position.

• +1
You look like you belong in a brazilian gore video. But seriously, bimax would ascend you (with some softmaxing too), failing that genio, and even just some fillers would probably transform you. MTN very achievable.

• +1
You look like you belong in a brazilian gore video. But seriously, bimax would ascend you (with some softmaxing too), failing that genio, and even just some fillers would probably transform you. MTN very achievable.
Am I being killed in the video? Jfl

Wait aren’t you that guy bashing indians 24/7 ? Very ironic coming from you JFL you look more Indian that indians themselves.

Yes MTN is possible if you get a race transplant/ unnigger yourself.

Wait aren’t you that guy bashing indians 24/7 ? Very ironic coming from you JFL you look more Indian that indians themselves.
You Indian? Jfl must have hit a nerve

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
You Indian? Jfl must have hit a nerve
No nigger, i’m arab. Was just saying that it’s kinda bold coming from you when you’re literally a nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
Whatever you say sand nigga
You’re already MTN btw, check with an orthodontist and a jaw surgeon (not with autists from this forum) to check if you have a recessed jaw (it looks kind of recessed from the side profile) and get the surgery. This plus Gymmaxing, stylemaxing and socialmaxxing will ascend you to HTN+.

• +1
You’re already MTN btw, check with an orthodontist and a jaw surgeon (not with autists from this forum) to check if you have a recessed jaw (it looks kind of recessed from the side profile) and get the surgery. This plus Gymmaxing, stylemaxing and socialmaxxing will ascend you to HTN+.
I know it’s recessed Jfl I’ve already consulted surgeons and my physique is fine For a beginner

Attachments

• 00AF145D-B69C-42F6-A7B1-817348BF7B4B.jpeg
    00AF145D-B69C-42F6-A7B1-817348BF7B4B.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 0
I have extreme BDD, it affects me mentally when I’ve seen so many jaw surgery cases of them ascending from a life of birdceldom. I could live my entire life with 0 women and if I didn’t have this mental blockage I’d feel way better
bro u just like me, its hard going through life not looking perfect

the picture is also badly angled behind the ear. That angle can make great laws look weak and normal jaws recessed

Here is what I look like

What I plan to do: trimax +cantho
Bulk to 150pds then cut until 140 pds at 10% bf. Drop out to get 20k this year from waging
Goal: MTN 4-4.25 PSL

What I’ve done so far:gymmaxxing, wisdom extraction surgery necessary for bimax, obtained 10k Usd
Crazy how bad humans depth perception is

Literally couldn't tell u had any recession from first pic

• +1
Without bimax he's low ltn.

• +1