daloopez
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2026
- Posts
- 49
- Reputation
- 10
How much mtren should I be pinning at 16??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
First of all, Mtren is oral unless you're specifically talking about the injectable variant, please don't get close to Mtren if you actually thought it was by default injectable, second, for the androgenic side of things, 12 mcg/kg is the best dose I think, and for ancillaries you should do Tren ancs + anti oxidants like Glutathione etc etc and focus on neuroprotectionHow much mtren should I be pinning at 16??
First of all, Mtren is oral unless you're specifically talking about the injectable variant, please don't get close to Mtren if you actually thought it was by default injectable, second, for the androgenic side of things, 12 mcg/kg is the best dose I think, and for ancillaries you should do Tren ancs + anti oxidants like Glutathione etc etc and focus on neuroprotectionHow much mtren should I be pinning at 16??
mtren is the 17 alpha alkylated version of tren so in short the oral version. I wouldn't personally touch it because theres so many other better compounds that have better safety in a sense. although mtren is highly androgenic as well as anabolic, mtren is still an oral and is hepatoxic and can rape your liver. and for any androgens to increase dimo, you would need to run them for an extended period of time and mtren cannot be run that long. I would honestly just suggest a high dose of test becuase it's not as toxic as something like tren and can be run for quite some time. however test+mast would be the best if your hairline can handle itHow much mtren should I be pinning at 16??