Muh 6 feet. Muh ethnicity.

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
New survey stickied says so much about you copers. Nearly half of dudes here are over 6 feet. And most people here are white. L O L. Yet y'all niggas still think ethnics and short niggas have it hard. Niggas be 6'2 white and still can't get pussy. So much for JBW and height halo :feelswah::soy:

Edit: if you use your height or ethnicity as an excuse for being an incel, you're just an ugly and weird fucker. Niggas don't even take showers and rarely leave their homes sitting in their bed all day and wonder why they can't get any. While 5'7 chads are out fuckin ur oneitis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Aqua, FrameMogger and 9 others
If you are less than 6'0 its over, stab your parents and shoot yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Aqua, FrameMogger and 12 others
Less than 6’2 is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt, oldcelloser and 3 others
If you are less than 6'0 its over, stab your parents and shoot yourself.
Just be chad theory. No bitch cares about height unless you're a midget.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, anactualdude, stevielake and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Aqua, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
6’2 Chadlite > 5’7 chad
Cope
We aren't talking about attractive vs attractive niggas here. Both chadlites and Chads will slay regardless of height. Short Chad > tall normie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758, stevielake and 1 other person
Less than 6’2 is over
No it's not, tbh all the 5'9-5'11 average height manlets can easily ascend with facemaxxing and gymcelling. It's only the 5'7 and below turbo manlets who truly suffer from the heightism.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Aqua, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
No it's not, tbh all the 5'9-5'11 average height manlets can easily ascend with facemaxxing and gymcelling. It's only the 5'7 and below turbo manlets who truly suffer from the heightism.
Incels here don't understand this. Niggas don't leave their homes so they won't know :blackpill:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and oldcelloser
Incelcoper horse shit. Muh 6 feet but niggas crying on here bc they can't get laid jfl
Most niggas on here are mentally ill and ugly as fuck too

A good looking whos tall will mog the good looking short one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Over if you think 40% of the forum is actually above 6' and 60% is white

80% of ratings is curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Aqua, oldcelloser and 11 others
Over if you think 40% of the forum is actually above 6' and 60% is white

80% of ratings is curry
6’ is kinda avg height nowdays. (On Europe at least)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Most niggas on here are mentally ill and ugly as fuck too

A good looking whos tall will mog the good looking short one
My point is that height doesn't matter if you're facially attractive. Whether an attractive dude is 5'7 or 6'2, he'll still get more pussy than any tall normie or ugly fucker lmao.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3828
6’ is kinda avg height nowdays. (On Europe at least)
its over bro even girls are 6' now and Op is saying bitches dont care about height:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
New survey stickied says so much about you copers. Nearly half of dudes here are over 6 feet. And most people here are white. L O L. Yet y'all niggas still think ethnics and short niggas have it hard. Niggas be 6'2 white and still can't get pussy. So much for JBW and height halo :feelswah::soy:
The average western zoomer is somewhere between 5'10-6'2.

Being 6'2 isn't THAT much of a halo unless you're trying to get with a REALLY short girl like who's 5'0-5'3. Most average, above average, and tall girls routinely express their preference in guys that are 6'3+ and you can see that on shit like tiktok and other social media platforms.

I'm 6.05-6'1 depending on what time of the day it is, and 6'2-6'2 1/2 in shoes and I don't get shit, but that could also be due to the fact that I'm a sub 5 boneless curry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
My point is that height doesn't matter if you're facially attractive. Whether an attractive dude is 5'7 or 6'2, he'll still get more pussy than any tall normie or ugly fucker lmao.
Height does matter dude its the whole package thing

The taller one with normal or good looking face will get way more pussy than the short one

Thats cause looksmax users are not NT at all for the most and just rot here so they don't meet people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 12234
its over bro even girls are 6' now and Op is saying bitches dont care about height:forcedsmile:
It never began if you’re below 6’ tbh
I swear when I was on a vacation in Germany a few years ago a few women heightmogged me (and I’m 6’2)
So freaking brutal

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Jfl niggas who don't slay talking about what girls want and don't want. Y'all niggas barely leave ur house. Fuck uk about getting bitches

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
You know girls who are 6 foot and above only make up 1% of women in US, right?

• JFL
I swear when I was on a vacation in Germany a few years a few women heightmogged me (and I’m 6’2)
So freaking brutal
Nigga im 183cm 6'0 and two zoomer girls were same height as me some days ago when i went to buy alcohol

• Hmm...

Being 6'2 isn't THAT much of a halo unless you're trying to get with a REALLY short girl life who's 5'0-5'3. Most average, above average, and tall girls routinely express their preference in guys that are 6'3+ and you can see that on shit like tiktok and other social media platforms.

I'm 6.05-6'1 depending on what time of the day it is, and 6'2-6'2 1/2 in shoes and I don't get shit, but that could also be due to the fact that I'm a sub 5 boneless curry.
Jfl y'all niggas just pulling random shit outta ur ass. Show me the stats of niggas who are 16-23 being 6'2 on average. Y'all dudes watch TikToks all day and don't go outside and think that shit is reality. Over for internetcels.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Korea
Nigga im 183cm 6'0 and two zoomer girls were same height as me some days ago when i went to buy alcohol
Heelsmaxxing or rope :lul:

Where do you live?

1645059547820-png.1546851

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Cidre enjoyer and BearBoy
because ethnics lack the sentience to swallow the blackpill (not that it takes much ethnics are just retards for the most part) as well as other socioeconomic factors which would lower their tendency towards places like this

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I swear when I was on a vacation in Germany a few years ago a few women heightmogged me (and I’m 6’2)
So freaking brutal
Bro I get heightmogged almost daily by women and I'm 186 cm, but it's also because they wear heels

Average western zoomer (US) is between 5'9-5'10 according to actual studies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
they do bro
Only blackcels I see are those nerdy anime niggas who play video games all day. Even then, they still pull nerdy bitches, esp of they get into some good career like IT or engineering. Even the most nerdy dudes ik back in highschool had gfs.

• +1
Only blackcels I see are those nerdy anime niggas who play video games all day. Even then, they still pull nerdy bitches, esp of they get into some good career like IT or engineering. Even the most nerdy dudes ik back in highschool had gfs.
Niggas are in their own category from ethnics tho

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 12234
Niggas see tall dudes on TikTok and think that's normal. Over for lowiqcels.

Double posted

Remember they are factoring in ethnics as well. Ethnics on average, are atleast a generation behind whites in terms of height even if they are raised in the west on a western diet. Only a few of us can actually make it to the 6ft range. As a result the average height is brought down by the average ethnic.

If you only measured white zoomers, I guarantee the average height would go up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Niggas are in their own category from ethnics

Asians and curries have it hard tho
I agree with you on that than. Orientals and indians do have it hard. But blacks, Latinos, and Arabians are doing fine. People need to stop saying "ethnics" than like we all have it hard. It's only indians and orientals who suffer lmao

• +1
Any guy who thinks height is more important than face is a short ugly virgin, 0 exceptions.

Imagine thinking there are GOOD LOOKING guys out there who struggle with women lmao, bluepilled incels, that’s tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Remember they are factoring in ethnics as well. Ethnics on average, are atleast a generation behind whites in terms of height even if they are raised in the west on a western diet. Only a few of us can actually make it to the 6ft range. As a result the average height is brought down by the average ethnic.

If you only measured white zoomers, I guarantee the average height would go up.
No. 5’9” flat is the number with non-white, 5’9 3/4” is white only.

Zoomers are not any significant amount taller, and are not taller in general, stop being retarded.

No. 5’9” flat is the number with non-white, 5’9 3/4” is white only.

Zoomers are not any significant amount taller, and are not taller in general, stop being retarded.
Cope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Any guy who thinks height is more important than face is a short ugly virgin, 0 exceptions.

Imagine thinking there are GOOD LOOKING guys out there who struggle with women lmao, bluepilled incels, that’s tough
Right. I'm sure a 5'7 Chad is crying bc a chick says he's too short when he has 50 other bitches lined up who literally don't care about his height lmao. Niggas be ugly, dirty, and 5'7 and think we all got it bad. Like bitch speak for yourself. I'm 5'9 and get more pussy than most of the niggas on here lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, loksr and Deleted member 18372
It's funny how everyone here is "white" but all you see around is Indians
Also 6ft on internet = 5'9 irl
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Deleted member 11758, oldcelloser and 2 others