Muh Bones

Damn how is orb >chris and yousef, is this inpreference or psl?
In motion Chris and yousef might mog. But in these pics, Orbs eye area is god tier.

7901FF4E A632 4B67 BEC1 9F69195A45B8

Yousefs midface looks long and light eyes on ethnics looks a little gay.

6BDC602E D3BC 4519 AAEF E8D8249DE7DE

Chris pfl is tiny.

ECFFA739 E7FE 4582 852D FD96C3271CF2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Yet he gets mogged by wimp
Brady mogs chico tbh. He seriously doesn't age. Chico aged terribly. And i doubt Brady didn't fuck jbs since he was 13.

Wow I lurk here once a day and have to see utter shitthreads like this one.

Thom and Chico destroy ethnic bone copers

b937093c-cf84-44d6-88cf-5b015f980a0c-jpeg.1226497
76122794-15f5-4d36-964f-1c1efb120481-jpeg.1226498
chico has far above average bones and almost all of his ratios are average/ideal. thom strijd also has near perfect craniofacial development and has a wide af palate.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Biiyo03 and Looks234
chico has far above average bones and almost all of his ratios are average/ideal. thom strijd also has near perfect craniofacial development and has a wide af palate.
Yea ik I was exaggerating

Tom brady side profile is legit perfection tho god damn bro
how? he lacks chin projection among other things
this is perfection:
Screenshot 63

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and Looks234
Ramirez is also a good example of what PSL autism does to a MF
View attachment 1226501
Most women wouldn’t touch him with a ten Foot pole.
Giga-Cherrypicked. shame on you

Be aware he also had a tera-shit environment, this is what we call god tier genes

Was mewing during his days in the womb tbh

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 10987
I can't argue with each one of these copers but OP is 100% right on this topic. The examples he used were not the best but he's talking facts

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 13928, AscendingHero and 2 others
I can't argue with each one of these copers but OP is 100% right on this topic. The examples he used were not the best but he's talking facts
I was joking with most of the examples tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Be aware he also had a tera-shit environment, this is what we call god tier genes
Exactly why he mogs most male models. They probably groom and do basic care for their faces(gandy and Bateman even gymcel!!!!!). Plus a lot of them have frauded pics.

Ramirez ate candy and slept in a cemetery and still mogged hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, AscendingHero and Biiyo03
View attachment 1226509View attachment 1226511

Not the best examples tho imo. These don't have good bones. Being big boned =/= good bones. Placement and angularly is important. But I agree with the premise of this thread

View attachment 1226513

does this nigga really believe this guy has a chance with a white low tier becky even? Srsly?

View attachment 1226514

What I noticed is Blackpill takes some twisted forms when one talks about surgeries, Race and pheno. most users in general like to cope with things to feel better about themselves.

But thr thing is tho these high psl and shit pheno guys have amazing bases for looksmaxxing. Just simple coloured contacts, bleaching, gymaxxing and fixing their soft features can help ameliorate their phenos quite a bit. Sendhil Ramamurthy for example looks insane with brown eyes. Someone with actual sex appeal.
This tbh

High IQ user

Like the fact you take things from both sides and are just sensible acknowledging the importance of both👍

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
@op is larping hard.Coloring is important, but bones literally are everything. They determine your whole life. Michael Jordan wouldn't be Michael Jordan if he was a 5'0 Indian with a 2 inch penis. He'd be posting here instead of being a 6'8 BBC basketball player with a monster dick plowing toth77's mom.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14312
you are just using a shit picture of him. he had a insanly good facial bone structure
Just look at any of his unfrauded mugs, don’t watch these edits made for him by low class emo bitches. I usually think u are pretty based especially with Drago, but I cannot agree with u here man.

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233, tyronelite and StrangerDanger
A lot of those are frauded black and white photos. He looks insane from 3/4, but if you look at his unfrauded mugshots he doesn’t look that good.
View attachment 1226610
the pics that i posted most of them were unfrauded in motion gifs of Ramirez

God tier bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Just look at any of his unfrauded mugs, don’t watch these edits made for him by low class emo bitches. I usually think u are pretty based especially with Drago, but I cannot agree with u here man.
View attachment 1226616View attachment 1226617View attachment 1226618
you're using his worst low collagen pics of him

esp. the last one, looks morphed and edited, post prime ramirez

You could do the same for any person

Take the ramirez pill

Imagine if he hollywood maxxed and his brain was somewhat normal...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Biiyo03, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
@op is larping hard.Coloring is important, but bones literally are everything. They determine your whole life. Michael Jordan wouldn't be Michael Jordan if he was a 5'0 Indian with a 2 inch penis. He'd be posting here instead of being a 6'8 BBC basketball player with a monster dick plowing toth77's mom.
We talking bout facial beauty here nigga, lots of football players with subhuman bones and are more athletic than 99.9999999999% of human population

another example of high psl low appeal
I mean u have to look at this better, im not saying ramirez will have chico appeal but if he genuinely softmaxxed everything and had full perfect teeth and he wasnt known for being a murderer he’d have way more smv and psl too

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Im not sure on this @JustMewbrah what psl is ramirez?

• +1
We talking bout facial beauty here nigga, lots of football players with subhuman bones and are more athletic than 99.9999999999% of human population
Still, you do get the idea right. Bones literally decide your life. MJ wouldn't be MJ if he was a midget. Steve Reeves wouldn't be Steve Reeves without his body or facial bones.

Steve

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and Biiyo03
you're using his worst low collagen pics of him

esp. the last one, looks morphed and edited, post prime ramirez

You could do the same for any person

Take the ramirez pill

Imagine if he hollywood maxxed and his brain was somewhat normal...
What the fuck are you on about, the last one isn’t morphed or edited, that is literally
the mugshot released of him.

As for the latter part of your statement, perhaps with softmaxxing he could have looked incredible, but he just looks gross in any of his mugshots.

What the fuck are you on about, the last one isn’t morphed or edited, that is literally
Dude it's giga cherry picked, you can't go on about Ramirez being ugly and then use that one pic of him, post prime, low collagen with his mouth open as a rebuttal, think about it.

• JFL
I mean u have to look at this better, im not saying ramirez will have chico appeal but if he genuinely softmaxxed everything and had full perfect teeth and he wasnt known for being a murderer he’d have way more smv and psl too
true but nothing to worship tbh
people like hemsworth and many actors mog the shit out of him in appeal

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 14312
Dude it's giga cherry picked, you can't go on about Ramirez being ugly and then use that one pic of him, post prime, low collagen with his mouth open as a rebuttal, think about it.
“Post Prime”

That’s one of the oldest pics you will find of him when he was caught.

I do agree bones are kinda cope if your prey eyed.

Cuck 4

His bones are great, but cuck eyes mostly kill him.

Rami doesn't have bug eyes, but just awful eye bags.
rami-malek-pictures-hd-jpg.842007

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 14312
“Post Prime”
View attachment 1226629

That’s one of the oldest pics you will find of him when he was caught.
lmao whatever, if he had a better environment and fully soft maxxed, could've been up there with the greats tbh. Insane genes tho, you have to admit tho...

• +1
TLDR: Bones are important but pheno, collagen, hair quality, even more so. Especially for irl appeal, just look at the biggest slayers.

But imagine having bones on top of that.....

Everything is important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, CursedOne, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
lmao whatever, if he had a better environment and fully soft maxxed, could've been up there with the greats tbh. Insane genes tho, you have to admit tho...
I will say his zygos are top 0.0000001 percentile, perhaps if he softmaxxed he could have been one of the best, but who knows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Among the most overlooked aspects of harmony is how your body fits your face.

Technically Aidan Anderson has a hyper slayer face. But his body and neck don't really fit it, although that could easily be fixed by gymcelling.
Aidan Anderson for Vulkan Magazine 160426 01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, gamma, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • Hmm...
I will say his zygos are top 0.0000001 percentile, perhaps if he softmaxxed he could have been one of the best, but who knows.
Would you agree he has the best zygos of all time?

Inverted, very high, forward positioned+HIGH MASS.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger

These ones are solid too though looks native

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 14312

His zygos are fwrd grown. I personally think they look a bit feminine. Zygos with deep canine fossa look better imo. High set and medium mass with good definition. Nessman has them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, cutecel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
His zygos are fwrd grown. I personally think they look a bit feminine. Zygos with deep canine fossa look better imo. High set and medium mass with good definition. Nessman has them

View attachment 1226639
These are personally my favorite zygos:

God he is just unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Just be North Atlantid
@goat2x
coloring pill is final

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger