Muh Bones

Still, you do get the idea right. Bones literally decide your life. MJ wouldn't be MJ if he was a midget. Steve Reeves wouldn't be Steve Reeves without his body or facial bones.

View attachment 1226622
Jonah hill wouldnt be a
I do agree bones are kinda cope if your prey eyed.

View attachment 1226628

His bones are great, but cuck eyes mostly kill him.

Rami doesn't have bug eyes, but just awful eye bags.
rami-malek-pictures-hd-jpg.842007
woah looks legit in the pic u posted

@volcelfatcel @africancel @tyronelite @goat2x @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Mongrelcel @PrestonYnot @TheEndHasNoEnd

The Epitome of Zygos tbh, thx me for the tag later....

Half Baked Flirting GIF
I just hope once I lose all this fat my zygos will look similar to O’Prys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I just hope once I lose all this fat my zygos will look similar to O’Prys
Gonna be difficult his zygos are caucasoid Euro trait
But I hope yours is like brodericks or mukasas zygos :love:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Comparing people with the most deformed bone structure with people who have top tier harmony, individual features and colouring, hmmm...🤔
Reminds me of how people compare these two eye areas to show blue eyes are “cope” -
BFC13191 7887 49E1 8F96 E582329BD5E2
9C34998C 7E0A 4703 8CAF 269C4BF62242

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 756, AscendingHero and 2 others
Gonna be difficult his zygos are caucasoid Euro trait
But I hope yours is like brodericks or mukasas zygos :love:
I don’t have the mass like Brod or Mukasa

Mine are small ball like just like O’Pry

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Comparing people with the most deformed bone structure with people who have top tier harmony, individual features and colouring, hmmm...🤔
Reminds me of how people compare these two eye areas to show blue eyes are “cope” -
View attachment 1226764 View attachment 1226767
The deformed people were used as a joke. Obviously bone structure is important I was just saying there is so much more things required to make a face attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13928
Jack Black mogs everyone listed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AscendingHero
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
The deformed people were used as a joke. Obviously bone structure is important I was just saying there is so much more things required to make a face attractive.
Agreed👍🏻, people here just start going crazy if someone has “dom bone structure”, they just don’t consider that phenotype, individual soft features, coloring and harmony play a very big role in attractiveness, so they pick up any ethnic and think he mogs Hemsworth to oblivion

“Bro this ethnic mogs Hemsworth to next birth” -
45FF4E7F 47AD 42FB 8475 089FBB86079C

“Mogger zygomatic bones”
“makes Hemsworth invisible” -
10A38C32 FE22 4FBF AF15 036D4CD7649D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Being a murderer sky rocketed his smv lmao
Hybistroliphiliapill is real.
Zqu7ucmggdt51

Even John Wayne Gacy got tons of love letters in prison and even marriage proposals, despite being a sub 4 in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
Ed Jenkins is the ultimate example of awful harmony due to his face not matching his body.

When you look at his ultra Dom, chad tiered face, you really wonder what the rest of him is like and he's built like tellem t.
Las vegas nv usa 4th mar 2016 ed jenkins of australia in attendance FK1AF2

180117 JENKINS4

Then you see his body.
01b2a67d0b3a95e75de1368e3184b357

Such a mental letdown. This aspect of harmony is ignored, but extremely important.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 4946, CursedOne and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5786, cutecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Whatever it is. I will still admire and respect their aesthetics and genetic competence tho. Maybe this guy doesn't have high appeal but he does look good and we should acknowledge that imo. That's why I keep psl and smv seperate.

View attachment 1226519
his bones aren't that good imo
very low cheekbones and his jaws are too wide
nice lips

Great thread although you could have picked better examples
muh psl cope always remember:
Why are you people so obsessed with 1 or 2 women calling this ugly incel ramirez hot when so many more women drooled over ted bundy and he even got his own movie ? is he a gigachad now as well ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 14312

Why are you people so obsessed with 1 or 2 women calling this ugly incel ramirez hot when so many more women drooled over ted bundy and he even got his own movie ? is he a gigachad now as well ?
View attachment 1228629
I was trolling with most examples. Yeah was trying to shitposting while also making a statement and it didn’t just didn’t work. As for Ramirez, I’d rate him 3.75 PSL or low tier normie.

View attachment 1228629
Woman actually called Bundy creepy. Plus he looks vastly different in each photo.

Bones is cope. This is coming from someone with high cheekbones, protruding zygos and mogger lower third.

Its all about ratios, coloring, eye area, hair and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1226509View attachment 1226511

Not the best examples tho imo. These don't have good bones. Being big boned =/= good bones. Placement and angularly is important. But I agree with the premise of this thread

View attachment 1226513

does this nigga really believe this guy has a chance with a white low tier becky even? Srsly?

View attachment 1226514

What I noticed is Blackpill takes some twisted forms when one talks about surgeries, Race and pheno. most users in general like to cope with things to feel better about themselves.

But thr thing is tho these high psl and shit pheno guys have amazing bases for looksmaxxing. Just simple coloured contacts, bleaching, gymaxxing and fixing their soft features can help ameliorate their phenos quite a bit. Sendhil Ramamurthy for example looks insane with brown eyes. Someone with actual sex appeal.
High IQ asf take, this is why i like curries, one of my favorite users on the site.

Just came back to say this
Arnold and black guy handshake face off two legendary gif

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
His zygos are fwrd grown. I personally think they look a bit feminine. Zygos with deep canine fossa look better imo. High set and medium mass with good definition. Nessman has them

View attachment 1226639
psl 6.5-6.75 pushing it in that pic tbh, excellent skin, ripped, good insertions, good cranial bsae angle, forward grown nose, frontal bone, excellent wide chin and malars, etc.

View attachment 1226509View attachment 1226511

Not the best examples tho imo. These don't have good bones. Being big boned =/= good bones. Placement and angularly is important. But I agree with the premise of this thread

View attachment 1226513

does this nigga really believe this guy has a chance with a white low tier becky even? Srsly?

View attachment 1226514

What I noticed is Blackpill takes some twisted forms when one talks about surgeries, Race and pheno. most users in general like to cope with things to feel better about themselves.

But thr thing is tho these high psl and shit pheno guys have amazing bases for looksmaxxing. Just simple coloured contacts, bleaching, gymaxxing and fixing their soft features can help ameliorate their phenos quite a bit. Sendhil Ramamurthy for example looks insane with brown eyes. Someone with actual sex appeal.
Bumping this thread, disagree with the examples but the premise of the thread has some viability

But basically this post^^^

@alienmaxxer

Pheno/Soft features are arguably more important than having ramirez tier bones imo. Say coloring doesnt make a women wet is cope

People on PSL like to cope with what they dont have/cant get, even the most woke users can be susceptible to this

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Bumping this thread, disagree with the examples but the premise of the thread has some viability

But basically this post^^^

@alienmaxxer

Pheno/Soft features are arguably more important than having ramirez tier bones imo. Say coloring doesnt make a women wet is cope

People on PSL like to cope with what they dont have/cant get, even the most woke users can be susceptible to this

None of that proves anything. All the guys in his example are ugly as shit without angular bones. They look like bloated potatoes

Coloring is eye contacts away. No one is coping here

Things that are byproduct of high dht make women wet. Coloring is only social status it doesn’t make anyone wet.

• +1
None of that proves anything. All the guys in his example are ugly as shit without angular bones. They look like bloated potatoes
Yes which Preston made aware of with this post

Coloring is eye contacts away. No one is coping here
It's skintone, undertone, eveness, lips, hair color, etc etc

Things that are byproduct of high dht make women wet.
Like body hair and too much oil (induces oily pores) -> shitty skin

Yes which Preston made aware of with this post

It's skintone, undertone, eveness, lips, hair color, etc etc

Like body hair and too much oil (induces oily pores) -> shitty skin

You’re not getting it son.

I’m talking about prenatal test and shy receptor sensitivity in puberty. All that body hair excess comes when you have excess later down the road. High dht after 20 is incel factory.

High dht receptor sensitivity during puberty makes women wet. It’s the only indication of strong genes capable of survival and protection. Eye color doesn’t signify survival nor protection.

Women get wet over dark criminal bad boys.

Golden retriever energy is for social mobility, parental acceptance, bragging rights to friends (my bf has blue eyes yada yada). All social and societal appeal.

At night when she’s alone she wants to get thrown to the ground and rswdogged by a high t alpha male. Contrast is forever slave to dht and bones. It’s evolution

• +1
You’re not getting it son.

I’m talking about prenatal test and shy receptor sensitivity in puberty. All that body hair excess comes when you have excess later down the road. High dht after 20 is incel factory.

High dht receptor sensitivity during puberty makes women wet. It’s the only indication of strong genes capable of survival and protection. Eye color doesn’t signify survival nor protection.

Women get wet over dark criminal bad boys.

Golden retriever energy is for social mobility, parental acceptance, bragging rights to friends (my bf has blue eyes yada yada). All social and societal appeal.

At night when she’s alone she wants to get thrown to the ground and rswdogged by a high t alpha male. Contrast is forever slave to dht and bones. It’s evolution
Yea in essence sex appeal

And you're wrong about the DHT after 20 thing.

brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, weak erections.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, low sex drive, general motivation, and higher inhibitions.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, you'll never be socially dominant, or dominant in general.

brb, too much estrogen during adulthood, bam gyno, feminine fat distribution, and severe bloat

Fuark man I need to androgen maxx during puberty, it's now or never

Pren+Pubertal Test makes androgenic moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Yea in essence sex appeal

And you're wrong about the DHT after 20 thing.

brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, weak erections.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, low sex drive, general motivation, and higher inhibitions.
brb not enough testosterone during adulthood, you'll never be socially dominant, or dominant in general.

brb, too much estrogen during adulthood, bam gyno, feminine fat distribution, and severe bloat

Fuark man I need to androgen maxx during puberty, it's now or never

Pren+Pubertal Test makes androgenic moggers

Indeed bro, dht is life but high sensitivity after 18 is useless. It leads to hairloss

• +1
Indeed bro, dht is life but high sensitivity after 18 is useless. It leads to hairloss
Gotta make more hair than you lose it

Optimal health can mitigate this effect with regards to DHT and hairloss

Also theres always things u can do to prevent it

like Vaccum cups, liver flushes or even saw palmetto (dont quote me on the last one ive stopped hairloss research bc im nw0:LOL:)

Gotta make more hair than you lose it

Optimal health can mitigate this effect with regards to DHT and hairloss

Also theres always things u can do to prevent it

like Vaccum cups, liver flushes or even saw palmetto (dont quote me on the last one ive stopped hairloss research bc im nw0:LOL:)

Not worth the risk. If ray fucking peat couldn’t solve hairloss I don’t care to lose more hair follicle following more theories

Hair is life

Fuck dht receptor sensitivity after 20.

• +1
Ed Jenkins is the ultimate example of awful harmony due to his face not matching his body.

When you look at his ultra Dom, chad tiered face, you really wonder what the rest of him is like and he's built like tellem t.
View attachment 1228067
View attachment 1228068

Then you see his body.
View attachment 1228069
Such a mental letdown. This aspect of harmony is ignored, but extremely important.
Damn, i thought i have a bad body, but this guy is even worse lol (he is ripped tho)

The majority of my looks come from my bones

2545900 20200608 203406 1 1 2 1

You are just a coping ugly boneless cumskin