Muh chads fraud

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Muh all chads on looksmax are just frauds!!!

Everyone frauds you morons, legit everyone tries to like great for social media. The famous chads have great cameras that can capture their beauty in motion, I guaruntee a chad here would look great in a movie even if their pictures are edited or whatever or they’re cheeksucking. In order to fraud consistently on video you have to be handsome. Stop being coping utter subhumans who try to make themselves feel better

It’s legit only subhumans who say shit like that and it’s pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Turjela, <6PSLcel and 5 others
E.g Damian Kater :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Lyxguxx
E.g Damian Kater :feelskek:
Guaruntee he would look mogger as fuck in a movie, or on a backstage modeling video like Chico with great lighting and camera and make up like they all have.

And even if they have a few bad lightings, a few bad angles, no normal person actually gives a fuck. Not everybody analyzes peoples faces constantly like the autists here do and think people do unless it’s like some glaring failo like huge nose or bug eyes or genuine recession

• +1
Reactions: Turjela, Zikel_Nut and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Yes true its like these copers gonna call a prettyboy chad "Muhhh hes just carried by his hair" so bitch go get his hair and try recording yourself and posting on tiktok see what reactions u get

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and WELOVELOOKS
Yes true its like these copers gonna call a prettyboy chad "Muhhh hes just carried by his hair" so bitch go get his hair and try recording yourself and posting on tiktok see what reactions u get
Go suck them off fag

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Im not sucking anyone off bro im stating the truth
The truth is that they fraud my friend. So it needs to be called out. Subhumans on here have to post giga unfrauded pic right out of bed, but chad can fruad lol. Just keepin it real

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and St.TikTokcel
The truth is that they fraud my friend. So it needs to be called out. Subhumans on here have to post giga unfrauded pic right out of bed, but chad can fruad lol. Just keepin it real
the truth is these niggas are just entirely better lookng than you in reality and youre jealous

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Yeah so why are subhumans posting unfrauded pictures then lol. As long as u arent photoshopping anything Id say people should rate u on ur everyday look, i.e frauded.

• JFL
  • JFL
Yeah so why are subhumans posting unfrauded pictures then lol. As long as u arent photoshopping anything Id say people should rate u on ur everyday look, i.e frauded.
Ppl dont see you with a filter and from a specific angle IRL

Muhhh dogs are superior

Another cocksucker
the truth is these niggas are just entirely better lookng than you in reality and youre jealous
only have to reiterate what i just said you god damn sore loser, you lost the genetic lottery stop taking it out on people who are entirely more blessed than you

no incel here could even "fraud" to their level consistently anyways besides 4-5 actual good looking people but people will still call them "frauds"

legit just a mentally ill retard thing to say if theres video and the person isnt faceapping to oblivion

only have to reiterate what i just said you god damn sore loser, you lost the genetic lottery stop taking it out on people who are entirely more blessed than you

no incel here could even "fraud" to their level consistently anyways besides 4-5 actual good looking people but people will still call them "frauds"

legit just a mentally ill retard thing to say if theres video and the person isnt faceapping to oblivion
shut your mouth incel. youre the one coping since i see better looking males than those "chads" daily, but since youre a shitskin theyre gods to you ig. fucking manlet
Then the "chads" weren't even chads in the first place.
thats my point

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and WELOVELOOKS
shut your mouth incel. youre the one coping since i see better looking males than those "chads" daily, but since youre a shitskin theyre gods to you ig. fucking manlet

thats my point
Avg looksmaxxer iq tbqh

thats my point
That is common sense lmao there is a reason why I didnt mention "JORGE DEL RIO ROMERO" in my psl god list, and it is cuz he is a photoshopmaxxing fat nigger.

Chads dont fraud

You guys are so retarded

You guys use million follower influencers as a example for chad

You fucking ugly retarded imbeciles

You guys are actually genuinely ugly and stupid pieces of shit thats why your all bitchless

Chad is the nigga who took your bitch not fucking damian kater and other gaymaxxed “influencers” who centre their life on social media