Muh cigarettes will lower ur collegan

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I’ve been basically living the worst life I smoke all day, I sleep on piss, I eat like trash litterally, take no showers u imagine it I do it

But meanwhile as a 20 FUCKING YO FAGGOT I LITERALLY GOT APPROACHED BY A PUBESCENT 13 YO KID WANTING TO BE BUDDY BUDDY

like nigga this is beyond brutal at this point :feelswhy:how do I look a bit older

Bro I told this kid nigga I’m 20 and he opened his eyes so wide u could see his brains type shit :feelskek:

Lil nigga was like no way ur 20 bro, he said something about every 16 yo looking 30 nowadays

He asked me how old i thought he was and I was like nigga 10,12?

He’s like I’m 13

Prepubescent white boy lookin ass nigga :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Heinrich Schmidt, brucewayne78 and 8 others
He was asking me if ppl believed me when I went to the store to buy cigarettes :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, One Rep Max, brucewayne78 and 3 others
Shutup indian

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Shutup indian
87E6110F 2069 468A AD03 EFEA93D11E31

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Sushifart, brucewayne78 and 3 others
Bro I’ve been basically living the worst life I smoke all day, I sleep on piss, I eat like trash litterally, take no showers u imagine it I do it

But meanwhile as a 20 FUCKING YO FAGGOT I LITERALLY GOT APPROACHED BY A PUBESCENT 13 YO KID WANTING TO BE BUDDY BUDDY

like nigga this is beyond brutal at this point :feelswhy:how do I look a bit older

Bro I told this kid nigga I’m 20 and he opened his eyes so wide u could see his brains type shit :feelskek:

Lil nigga was like no way ur 20 bro, he said something about every 16 yo looking 30 nowadays

He’s like I’m 13

Still as retarded as ever I see. It's an established fact that smoking cigarettes lowers your collagen, how youthful you may appear does not change that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666, aspiringexcel and 3 others
no collagen for my subhuman face

Ur still only 20 niqqer. Wait till you hit 25+.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, aspiringexcel, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Still as retarded as ever I see. It's an established fact that smoking cigarettes lowers your collagen, how youthful you may appear does not change that.
Nigga i just am worried about the future with me looking this young :feelscry:

Yk it’s over when litteral children wanna be friends with u like I even get 17-18 yo thinking they’re older than me :feelskek::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nigga i just am worried about the future with me looking this young :feelscry:

Yk it’s over when litteral children wanna be friends with u like I even get 17-18 yo thinking they’re older than me :feelskek::feelswhy:
stop living like shit nigger , you will look like literal trash after 30 if you keep on being a dirty nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Alt Number 3
Yea that’s the problem babycels look like shit after that

We don’t age well
Im 26 been smoking since 18, 4 to 6 cugs a day and... Idk my skin aint that bad but it probably coulda been better had i not smoked

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Never happens If ur Low Trust and gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Alt Number 3
I’m smoking 20 cigarettes a day now

• JFL
yea collagen drops massively after 30 , OP needs to stop smoking and live a healthy life
I’m gonna stop smoking tbh tho the only reason I smoke is cause smokers are so friendly and there’s particularly a lot of hot girls who smoke :aheago:

They usually approach me start talking sometimes I pretend my lighter isn’t working than some girl comes and helps out

It’s all about getting opportunities type shit :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and sub5c3l
I’m gonna stop smoking tbh tho the only reason I smoke is cause smokers are so friendly and there’s particularly a lot of hot girls who smoke :aheago:

They usually approach me start talking sometimes I pretend my lighter isn’t working than some girl comes and helps out

It’s all about getting opportunities type shit :feelsokman:
ok chad , I hope you age like shit now

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Never happens If ur Low Trust and gymmaxxed
I’m very high trust but I don’t think it’s in a good way

I’ll get approached by guys and girls all day long but the women usually wanna use me to give them cigarettes or a lighter

I really don’t know tho still better than looking like a low trust subhuman since then I’d have 0 contact

• Woah
ok chad , I hope you age like shit now
This is how the avarage girl treats me :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Heinrich Schmidt and sub5c3l
I’m very high trust but I don’t think it’s in a good way

I’ll get approached by guys and girls all day long but the women usually wanna use me to give them cigarettes or a lighter

I really don’t know tho still better than looking like a low trust subhuman since then I’d have 0 contact
you look decent+ high trust maybe that's why

Im in th shower rn , will listen to it after like 5-6 mins
Nigga can’t even get out of .org when he’s taking a shower :feelskek:

• JFL
Nigga can’t even get out of .org when he’s taking a shower :feelskek:
yea I'm mentally fucked , I was using org even in one of my dreams

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Iasacrko
over for my subhuman ass

He’s like I’m 13

Drink diemethylecadmium buddy
It will ascend youuuuu

He’s like I’m 13

did you pee the bed jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
did you pee the bed jfl
No but I have cans of Pringles filled with piss besides me at every second :feelskek: I can smell the piss every time I’m at my bed and there’s probably piss partials flying through my room every day :feelskek:

Doesn’t sound like it would be the best for collegian

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
No but I have cans of Pringles filled with piss besides me at every second :feelskek: I can smell the piss every time I’m at my bed and there’s probably piss partials flying through my room every day :feelskek:

Doesn’t sound like it would be the best for collegian
Whoa, it's over for you buddy. Brutal
Just pee into the toilet next time instead of pringles can btw

• JFL
Whoa, it's over for you buddy. Brutal
Just pee into the toilet next time instead of pringles can btw
Well I’m still too damn youthful tbh since ppl think I’m 15-16

And this is with stubble too like I don’t even shave my beard type shit I’m too lazy can’t be bothered

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek

He’s like I’m 13

jfl nigga go take a shower

clean your room jordan peterson type shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, sub5c3l and kovacs
  • JFL
  • JFL
OP is flexing getting and IOI from a 13 year old boy this site is truly a schizo ward

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Sushifart, Iasacrko and 1 other person
I’m a sad nigha tho type ahit :feelscry:
nigga ion give a fuck if youre depressed go take a shower u smell like piss and cigarettes

• JFL
OP is flexing getting and IOI from a 13 year old boy this site is truly a schizo ward
Nigga he just wanted to talk ur the one making this weird

I’m not even gay

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
Padded cell to padded cell communications

• JFL
nigga ion give a fuck if youre depressed go take a shower u smell like piss and cigarettes
I can’t rn because I’m on a walk type shit :feelsokman:

483997ED D539 4CB3 9034 4B437B3D49BE

• Woah
All due respect mate getting approached by a 13 year old (which isn't a flex wtf) does not prove ur collagen has not been impacted by smoking cigs.

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, sub5c3l and Sushifart
All due respect mate getting approached by a 13 year old (which isn't a flex wtf) does not prove ur collagen has not been impacted by smoking cigs.
He told me I wasn’t 20 that’s the whole point

He was also a junkie smoking at that age

Niggas treating this thread like I’m talking about some Stacy I get approached by men every day

• JFL