MUH DICKPILL (No dick for your face)

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Guy posts that he got zero matches, ask reddit about his profile, updates his profile, still no matches

I click on his profile and see he's been on posting on suicidewatch and just 30 minutes he posted his dick, that looks like 8.5 inches and thick (not gonna post it here)

But org. told me that dick was everything, how come he gets 0 matches and wants to rope?

Almost like people will never see your dick if they don't like your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 28541, Xangsane and 8 others
why you're watching people's dick online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 31942, TheAnomaly and 2 others
he posted his dick, that looks like 8.5 inches and thick (not gonna post it here)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
6’4 white normie, 0 matches over @Blackgymmax @fogdart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 33136 and 3 others
That's not what dickpill consists of

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
why you're watching people's dick online
Nigga i click on his profile and i have his dick right on my face, first post
You’re acting like i dug for it
IMG 2180

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Lonenely sigma, Squirtoutmabooty and 4 others
He looks a bit autistic and lonely

Females on old need to see you with friends and girls partying going out , being rich etc
And soyboy beard failio

That's not what dickpill consists of
There are people here that post a milions of “nuooo its over if you’re arent 8x6 in 2023 just rope” every single day
Instead of looksmaxing when they never ever talked to a girl

Having a huge dick would do nothing for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Elvisandreaa, garoupilled_ and 2 others
"no dick for your face"

you’re arent 8x6 in 2023 just rope” every single day

Having a huge dick would do nothing for the
Wait till you find out girls want both

Dicklet=over . Imagine looksmaxxing for every girl to make fun of your dick

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
There are people here that post a milions of “nuooo its over if you’re arent 8x6 in 2023 just rope” every single day

Not that having a big dick will solve someone's inceldom, more like if you have a small penis, you will most likely fail into having good sex with someone reducing your ONS and LTR options

He looks old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

(y)

jfl at his post history, dudes neurotic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Mewton
Now go on r/smalldickproblems and you will be forced to brutally swallow the dickpill again.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Just saw his dick. Certified dick mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 20370
Now go on r/smalldickproblems and you will be forced to brutally swallow the dickpill again.
Too bad those chaps are 3 inches hard, while here you have self proclaimed “7 inches dicklets”

Needs to do 🌽 .

brutal, I would expect like 20likes or something at least for someone like him

i think i just think maybe he doesn't get attention from any bitches on tinder because of the small peanut skull, imagine if he had a robust warrior skull with a big square lower third and a much bigger frame
skullpilled again

cons: not Ryan gosling lol , should have put that as a pro

Wait till you find out girls want both

Dicklet=over . Imagine looksmaxxing for every girl to make fun of your dick
am i a dicklet at 7.5x5. i pump before a date so when she sees it its like 7.5x5.3ish maybe more

i dont care if its ideal i just dont want a girl to gossip about/or make fun of me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
IMG 6919

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nope and Mewton
Too bad those chaps are 3 inches hard, while here you have self proclaimed “7 inches dicklets”
Actually many of those guys run with their NBP number. They say they’re 4 inches but when I ask NBP or BP they say NBP. So when they’re doing BP they get 5 which is the average.

He isn't showing his dick or running bulge game
How tf are hoes going to know about it?

am i a dicklet at 7.5x5. i pump before a date so when she sees it its like 7.5x5.3ish maybe more

i dont care if its ideal i just dont want a girl to gossip about/or make fun of me tbh
You’re good bro. Dicklet is anything under like 7x5

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, garoupilled_, tombradylover and 3 others
We also have HTN's who claim incel or 6'3 guy claiming they are the shortest among their peers. It is what it is. Doesn't mean the pills are incorrect.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun

On .org the average is 9” x 7”, so you’re a dicklet. Welcome to the club, I’m a fellow dicklet.

How are girls supposed to know he has big dick?

Imagine you're telling a nigga on Suicide watch it's not over bro and the next second you see him posting his dick on ratemycock

Funny GIF
Welcome to the interwebs, sir.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Imagine you're telling a nigga on suicide watch it's not over bro and the next second you see him posting his dick on ratemycock

Funny GIF
Bro his entire reddit account just reeks of soy. Constantly posting in the breakup sub
What a loser 🤣

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mewton and Gengar
Water. Chad can whip out his 5 incher and his girl will still love him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Gonthar and Gengar
Btw i clicked on his profile because redditors in the comment were doing the usual reddit thing of “yikes sweaty you sound like an inkwell thats why you get no matches”

All he did was telling a landwhale on r/aimugly that was ugly lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Gengar
Btw i clicked on his profile because redditors in the comment were doing the usual reddit thing of “yikes sweaty you sound like an inkwell thats why you get no matches”

All he did was telling a landwhale on r/aimugly that was ugly lmao
He also said “what’s pedo about fucking a 21 year old?” Lol he’s got a point.

This is what awaits your Oofy Doofie maxing

"Teehee its not you its just my mom told me to not see you again :feelsgood: "

He dickmogs me hard. Especially length. Not sure about the girth since girth is difficult to guesstimate but he’s likely 5.5” minimum.
His girth might be 6 inch plus . Longer dicks look pencil tier with below 6 inch girth. He should do Onlyfans like that Aussie guy. He’s a Normie but fucks girls due to his dick.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
His girth might be 6 inch plus . Longer dicks look pencil tier with below 6 inch girth. He should do Onlyfans like that Aussie guy. He’s a Normie but fucks girls due to his dick.
That’s true, it very well may be 6.5” even if he’s got an unfortunate cock shape. Like I said, he’s likely 5.5” minimum.

People on reddit are just coping so hard. I cannot bear to browse it with the shitty advice.

"Oh bro your profile screams loner!" (in what way, he literally has the same profile as 90% of all girls on Tinder.. Just random selfies and cat photos)

"Better get some group photos, guy!" (meanwhile chad fucks with autistic basement selfies)

"Yeah, shave the goatee it makes you look old!" (his abysmal collagen and wrinkles makes him look old)

"Ahh it must be your post history on reddit! Yeah that's it! You... you're just a horrible persoN! thats why you aren't getting matches!1111"

But org. told me that dick was everything, how come he gets 0 matches and wants to rope?

Perhaps he needs to adopt the strategy that the Joos taught the Gays. Something alone the lines of "Hey, I'm Scott and my reproductive organ is 8.5 inches"

It's his goatee and cat that seems to hate him for some reason, that drag him down...

Guy posts that he got zero matches, ask reddit about his profile, updates his profile, still no matches

I click on his profile and see he's been on posting on suicidewatch and just 30 minutes he posted his dick, that looks like 8.5 inches and thick (not gonna post it here)

He dickmogs me hard. Especially length. Not sure about the girth since girth is difficult to guesstimate but he’s likely 5.5” minimum.
It's definitely fake, I unmasked him in his post, where are the tattoos he has on his forearm in tinder photos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gonthar
This guy is living proof of the ntpill.

Even if you’re a ridiculous height like 6’4, blue eyes, mtn, gymmaxxed as fuck, it will do NOTHING for you if you come off as autistic.

This guy unfortunately gives off serious mentalcel vibes which is why he’s not getting shit. Blackpill debunked yet again.

NT IS LIFE
SOCIAL LIFE IS LIFE
STATUS IS LIFE

LOOKS ARE COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Oueyy, Looks234 and 3 others