Please stop the "average sex haver is 7 Inches" cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Shekel, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
imagine believing what a woman says

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, 1966Ford and twilight
imagine believing what a woman says
Oh yeah, I'll just listen to what some random incel on looksmax.org says instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Sprinkles, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Werent you crying just the other day because your gf said you were small?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, 1966Ford and Myth
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and 1966Ford
she’s not including times where she was on the club toilet floor having orgies in ibiza with tyrone and chapo, obviously when you don’t include those experiences the average is 5-6 :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Oh yeah, I'll just listen to what some random incel on looksmax.org says instead
You forgot " virgin, wheelchair abusing, stockholm syndrom ridden, 145 cm, horsefaced, brown nipples, brown ass, shit indian skinned, broke ass abused dog " incel.
subhumans love to talk about their dicks ( thats all they have and thats all they will never use in their lifetimes )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32804 and twilight
You forgot " virgin, wheelchair abusing, stockholm syndrom ridden, 145 cm, horsefaced, brown nipples, brown ass, shit indian skinned, broke ass abused dog " incel.
subhumans love to talk about their dicks ( thats all they have and thats all they will never use in their lifetimes )
thats literally what OP is tho look thru his account
I just disregard dick threads on this site because I have enough experience to know they're all full of shit and virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
I just disregard dick threads on this site because I have enough experience to know they're all full of shit and virgins
I disregard dick thread because the dickpill is a meme and will forever be, aint no fkn girl tryna fuck you because u got a big dick only, just like u dont care about fucking a small pussy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Obito
I disregard dick thread because the dickpill is a meme and will forever be, aint no fkn girl tryna fuck you because u got a big dick only, just like u dont care about fucking a small pussy
ye and on the flip side if a girls attracted enough to you for ur dick to become a factor then it doesn't matter either
Dick posters are just permavirgins coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 1140, twilight and 1 other person
Werent you crying just the other day because your gf said you were small?
she said he‘s smaller than her ex and so what did this 14 year old tranny looking autist do? he messaged her ex asking how big he is and got laughed at :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

sadly the thread is deleted, so i cant show the screenshots of his whatsapp conversation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32804
he's literally a 4.5" ultracoper its hilarious

This wholw Thread is lifefuel it deserves more replys