"muh finasteride increases your estrogen"

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I have been on finasteride since July and my estrogen level (Estradiol) is OK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did your testosterone levels increase?

What about your t to e ratio?

@FaceandHFD @tincelw
I didn't have money to analyze testosterone too
my libido has not changed so I supposed my testosterone is still the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
the biggest risk of finasterid is that it doesnt stop your hairloss

• +1
Reactions: rawdogprince, Deleted member 1751 and CupOfCoffee
I'm going on it when I'm 18

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
that is the worst possible idea. you should be maximising your androgen index until you hit 25, which is when your bones stop developing. you will be stunting 7 years of possible growth for no reason with underdeveloped facial bones. use a topical alternative like ru58841 if anything at all.
I'd rather have hair than have a bit more of bone growth, considering I'm through most of my bone growth already

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Fin and dut increase testosterone retards

Less T converted into DHT ---> higher T

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
that is the worst possible idea. you should be maximising your androgen index until you hit 25, which is when your bones stop developing. you will be stunting 7 years of possible growth for no reason with underdeveloped facial bones. use a topical alternative like ru58841 if anything at all.
muh bone growth

if you are ugly at 18 you will be ugly at 25, the only growth period that matters is when you are a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Where tf do I get these hormones?

if that's your choice then so be it. in my opinion, permanently and prematurely inhibiting overall masculine development and damaging your endocrine system during developing years to prevent something (hair loss) that can be prevented/delayed through non-systemic means and remediated through hair transplants is dumb to say the least.
Keep barking fincel over for you buddy boyo

if that's your choice then so be it. in my opinion, permanently and prematurely inhibiting overall masculine development and damaging your endocrine system during developing years to prevent something (hair loss) that can be prevented/delayed through non-systemic means and remediated through hair transplants is dumb to say the least.

Do you think using RU58841 through those years to delay until fin is a better idea?

@Lorsss

have you noticed a change in your semen? Is it transparent, clunky, gooey? Did you cum smaller loads now that on Fin?

@Lorsss

have you noticed a change in your semen? Is it transparent, clunky, gooey? Did you cum smaller loads now that on Fin?
Not sigbificantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Cant you go blind from it?