Blackpill Muh height and frame. Face mogs for dating

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This picture is a great evidence on how much Face actually matters and how face > everything else atleast for dating and attracting women.

Here on this picture we can see 6‘5 wide framed Joe Manganiello next to 5‘10/11 Matt Bomer.

Joe has a masculine Chadlite face so he isn’t even lacking behind in face in comparison to the average man but he still gets mogged on this picture despite being taller and overall bigger just because bomers face looks so extremely good.

You can arguable also say that nobody of them mogs on this picture and it’s equal.
But this would still prove how powerful face is that it can stand up against a 5-6 inch height difference and frame + skull mog.

Most girls would pick Bomer without a question.
In other social aspects besides dating I would say that Joe overall has more advantages and height/frame > face.

Also notice how brutal it is that even as a tall framemogger with masc Chadlite Face you look boring next to a real high tier chad face. Now imagine the average man standing next to bomer:lul:

Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 cloUder @cloUder SteelTitan @SteelTitan Deleted member 8244 @uglymug J @Jshd hebbewem @hebbewem W @WannabeJock LastHopeForNorman @LastHopeForNorman

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
germanlooks said:
This picture is a great evidence on how much Face actually matters and how face > everything else atleast for dating and attracting women.

Here on this picture we can see 6‘5 wide framed Joe Manganiello next to 5‘10/11 Matt Bomer.

Joe has a masculine Chadlite face so he isn’t even lacking behind in face in comparison to the average man but he still gets mogged on this picture despite being taller and overall bigger just because bomers face looks so extremely good.
View attachment 1408998
You can arguable also say that nobody of them mogs on this picture and it’s equal.
But this would still prove how powerful face is that it can stand up against a 5-6 inch height difference and frame + skull mog.

Most girls would pick Bomer without a question.
In other social aspects besides dating I would say that Joe overall has more advantages and height/frame > face.

Also notice how brutal it is that even as a tall framemogger with masc Chadlite Face you look boring next to a real high tier chad face. Now imagine the average man standing next to bomer:lul:

Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 cloUder @cloUder SteelTitan @SteelTitan Deleted member 8244 @uglymug J @Jshd hebbewem @hebbewem W @WannabeJock LastHopeForNorman @LastHopeForNorman
if that guy had blue eyes he would mog bomer. its not even a contest because bomers a fag anyway so he should be exluded from straight psl

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
Ok

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
MoeZart said:
same tbh, next to the tall guy the other one looks like a child
RealLooksmaxxer said:
i think the big guy mogs but the pic is biased and has him closer to center frame and where your eyes naturally focus.
But do you both think that women would pick the big guy?
keep in mind bomer isn’t a manlet he is 5‘10/180cm

J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
Bruh that movie was every girl fetish full of jacked white Chads

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
uglymug said:
if that guy had blue eyes he would mog bomer
Maybe. The coloring pill is brutal

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish [blur gang] KING OF .ME
Brutal face mpg

Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
germanlooks said:
But do you both think that women would pick the big guy?
keep in mind bomer isn’t a manlet he is 5‘10/180cm
180 cm is already 5'11

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Ethereal said:
Eye color is cope
maybe for aesthetics yes, but if you are gl with eye color it adds

Nobagger

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers
I think Bomer has a better face, but that heightmog is brutal, and Manganiello is apparently ~6’5. 5’11 flat is borderline

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Nobagger said:
I think Bomer has a better face, but that heightmog is brutal, and Manganiello is apparently ~6’5. 5’11 flat is borderline
Yea.
I would also still rather be Manganiello than Bomer but that’s because his face is already good looking as well so he wouldn’t struggle in dating anyways. And on top the height and frame is just better for everything else besides dating.
If his face was ugly though I would rather want to be bomer

J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
germanlooks said:
Yea.
I would also still rather be Manganiello than Bomer but that’s because his face is already good looking as well so he wouldn’t struggle in dating anyways. And on top the height and frame is just better for everything else besides dating.
Manganiello is 6 PSL tbh big chin mogs

HasStoppedNoodling

HasStoppedNoodling

UntouchableSubhuman
Both of them could attract a decent female though, so it’s not true to say frame and height are irrelevant.

.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
yes but bad comparison bomer is a giga chad so only another chad can mog him. left guy far from Chad, height cant save him

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
.👽. said:
yes but bad comparison bomer is a giga chad so only another chad can mog him.

jfl Thai is about height/frame vs Face. So saying that only another chad can mog him doesn’t really make sense here
.👽. said:
left guy far from Chad, height cant save him
he is atleast masc Chadlite. Well above average for sure

Last edited:
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
HasStoppedNoodling said:
Both of them could attract a decent female though, so it’s not true to say frame and height are irrelevant.
Yea but that’s because the big guy also has a Good looking face to begin with. Give him an average or below average face and he won’t attract a decent amount of females anymore

.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
germanlooks said:

jfl Thai is about height/frame vs Face. So saying that only another chad can mog him doesn’t really make sense here

he is atleast masc Chadlite. Well above aber for sure
View attachment 1409064
wow ok clean shaven he really looks good. i think in combination with his height i can see that many girls would choose him instead of bomer IRL.

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
.👽. said:
wow ok clean shaven he really looks good. i think in combination with his height i can see that many girls would choose him instead of bomer IRL.
He is Chad tbh. Not the type of high tier Chads posted on this forum like bomer etc but he definitely would stand out facially irl.
And this combined with his size make him a ultra mogging machine.
But I still think the majority of especially younger girls would pick bomer.
In a Night club setting Manganiello would get more women probably

HasStoppedNoodling

HasStoppedNoodling

UntouchableSubhuman
germanlooks said:
Yea but that’s because the big guy also has a Good looking face to begin with. Give him an average or below average face and he won’t attract a decent amount of females anymore
His face looks very normie to me, also cope

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
germanlooks said:
Maybe. The coloring pill is brutal
No he wouldn't, matt bomer is too gl hes not saved by his colouring although it halos him a lot.
Does give him a HUGE halo tho ngl but joe with blue eyes wouldnt mog bomer with blue eyes

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
germanlooks said:
Yea.
Id rather be bomer

5'11 is not bad and legit gigachad face

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
HasStoppedNoodling said:
His face looks very normie to me

HasStoppedNoodling said:
also cope
You are beyond delusional if you think the guy on the left could attract many good looking women

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Biiyo03 said:
Does give him a HUGE halo tho ngl but joe with blue eyes wouldnt mog bomer with blue eyes
Overall with height, skull size and frame I think he would. Face alone not

HasStoppedNoodling

HasStoppedNoodling

UntouchableSubhuman
germanlooks said:
View attachment 1409079 View attachment 1409081

You are beyond delusional if you think the guy on the left could attract many good looking women
You’re operating him, he’s at most HTN + I don’t think he would get goodlooking women, just average or slightly below. Compare that to his results if he was the Chads height he wouldn’t get anything.

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
HasStoppedNoodling said:
You’re operating him, he’s at most HTN
Are we talking about the same man rn?
He has a top tier eye area, great hairline, wide and tall lower third.
He is easily Chadlite. Mogs the average male facially extremely hard.
HasStoppedNoodling said:
I don’t think he would get goodlooking women, just average or slightly below. Compare that to his results if he was the Chads height he wouldn’t get anything.
yea no shit of corse he would pull more than without the height and frame. But my point is that he would pull less than a shorter guy who has a better looking face

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Biiyo03 said:
Id rather be bomer

5'11 is not bad and legit gigachad face
I would still rather want to be Manganiello tbh.
Because his face is already on a lookslevel where it’s attractive enough for most girls. So the difference from having his face or bomers Face wouldn’t be that huge in real life.
And the height and frame advantage shouldn’t be underestimated

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
germanlooks said:
I would still rather want to be Manganiello tbh.
Because his face is already on a lookslevel where it’s attractive enough for most girls. So the difference from having his face or bomers Face wouldn’t be that huge in real life.
And the height and frame advantage shouldn’t be underestimated
Perfectly reasonable choice tbh
he looks really good, looked chad in some photos

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
This thread is room temperature IQ

Matt Bomer is 5'11 which passes the height threshold.

How the fck are you gonna make a thread saying "face mogs in dating" then use Matt Bomer as your example
who has both Face and Height

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
Yliaster said:
This thread is room temperature IQ

Matt Bomer is 5'11 which passes the height threshold.

How the fck are you gonna make a thread saying "face mogs in dating" then use Matt Bomer as your example
who has both Face and Height
Still a considerable size difference at 6 inches assuming no fraud is involved.

nelson

nelson

The good days are ahead
RealLooksmaxxer said:
i think the big guy mogs but the pic is biased and has him closer to center frame and where your eyes naturally focus.
You use this theorem when typing chats as well I see.

OverSinceBirth

OverSinceBirth

Banned
uglymug said:
if that guy had blue eyes he would mog bomer. its not even a contest because bomers a fag anyway so he should be exluded from straight psl
straight psl is almost the same as gay psl tbh

Users who are viewing this thread