Muh height and frame. Face mogs for dating

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This picture is a great evidence on how much Face actually matters and how face > everything else atleast for dating and attracting women.

Here on this picture we can see 6‘5 wide framed Joe Manganiello next to 5‘10/11 Matt Bomer.

Joe has a masculine Chadlite face so he isn’t even lacking behind in face in comparison to the average man but he still gets mogged on this picture despite being taller and overall bigger just because bomers face looks so extremely good.
3AD5C24A DAB4 4C07 8936 6E9A571A01A2

You can arguable also say that nobody of them mogs on this picture and it’s equal.
But this would still prove how powerful face is that it can stand up against a 5-6 inch height difference and frame + skull mog.

Most girls would pick Bomer without a question.
In other social aspects besides dating I would say that Joe overall has more advantages and height/frame > face.

Also notice how brutal it is that even as a tall framemogger with masc Chadlite Face you look boring next to a real high tier chad face. Now imagine the average man standing next to bomer:lul:

@Biiyo03 @cloUder @SteelTitan @uglymug @Jshd @hebbewem @WannabeJock @LastHopeForNorman

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, DrTony, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
i think the big guy mogs but the pic is biased and has him closer to center frame and where your eyes naturally focus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, DharkDC, Deleted member 13021 and 7 others
This picture is a great evidence on how much Face actually matters and how face > everything else atleast for dating and attracting women.

Here on this picture we can see 6‘5 wide framed Joe Manganiello next to 5‘10/11 Matt Bomer.

Joe has a masculine Chadlite face so he isn’t even lacking behind in face in comparison to the average man but he still gets mogged on this picture despite being taller and overall bigger just because bomers face looks so extremely good.
View attachment 1408998
You can arguable also say that nobody of them mogs on this picture and it’s equal.
But this would still prove how powerful face is that it can stand up against a 5-6 inch height difference and frame + skull mog.

Most girls would pick Bomer without a question.
In other social aspects besides dating I would say that Joe overall has more advantages and height/frame > face.

Also notice how brutal it is that even as a tall framemogger with masc Chadlite Face you look boring next to a real high tier chad face. Now imagine the average man standing next to bomer:lul:

@Biiyo03 @cloUder @SteelTitan @uglymug @Jshd @hebbewem @WannabeJock @LastHopeForNorman
if that guy had blue eyes he would mog bomer. its not even a contest because bomers a fag anyway so he should be exluded from straight psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14262, Sny and 6 others
i think the big guy mogs but the pic is biased and has him closer to center frame and where your eyes naturally focus.
same tbh, next to the tall guy the other one looks like a child

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, germanlooks and 2 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Boomer is still tall tho. Unlike me at 5’7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15099
height and frame are overrated here
face is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, germanlooks and Deleted member 15099
same tbh, next to the tall guy the other one looks like a child
But do you both think that women would pick the big guy?
keep in mind bomer isn’t a manlet he is 5‘10/180cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
if that guy had blue eyes he would mog bomer. its not even a contest because bomers a fag anyway so he should be exluded from straight psl
Eye color is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, Deleted member 5786 and 5 others
Bruh that movie was every girl fetish full of jacked white Chads

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Brutal face mpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
But do you both think that women would pick the big guy?
keep in mind bomer isn’t a manlet he is 5‘10/180cm
180 cm is already 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787 and germanlooks
I think Bomer has a better face, but that heightmog is brutal, and Manganiello is apparently ~6’5. 5’11 flat is borderline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and germanlooks
I think Bomer has a better face, but that heightmog is brutal, and Manganiello is apparently ~6’5. 5’11 flat is borderline
Yea.
I would also still rather be Manganiello than Bomer but that’s because his face is already good looking as well so he wouldn’t struggle in dating anyways. And on top the height and frame is just better for everything else besides dating.
If his face was ugly though I would rather want to be bomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 7098
Yea.
I would also still rather be Manganiello than Bomer but that’s because his face is already good looking as well so he wouldn’t struggle in dating anyways. And on top the height and frame is just better for everything else besides dating.
Manganiello is 6 PSL tbh big chin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and germanlooks
Both of them could attract a decent female though, so it’s not true to say frame and height are irrelevant.

• +1
yes but bad comparison bomer is a giga chad so only another chad can mog him. left guy far from Chad, height cant save him

yes but bad comparison bomer is a giga chad so only another chad can mog him.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

jfl Thai is about height/frame vs Face. So saying that only another chad can mog him doesn’t really make sense here
left guy far from Chad, height cant save him
he is atleast masc Chadlite. Well above average for sure
DDBC4C37 8260 492A ACFD F43B47E5AF18

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Both of them could attract a decent female though, so it’s not true to say frame and height are irrelevant.
Yea but that’s because the big guy also has a Good looking face to begin with. Give him an average or below average face and he won’t attract a decent amount of females anymore

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

jfl Thai is about height/frame vs Face. So saying that only another chad can mog him doesn’t really make sense here

he is atleast masc Chadlite. Well above aber for sure
View attachment 1409064
wow ok clean shaven he really looks good. i think in combination with his height i can see that many girls would choose him instead of bomer IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and germanlooks
wow ok clean shaven he really looks good. i think in combination with his height i can see that many girls would choose him instead of bomer IRL.
He is Chad tbh. Not the type of high tier Chads posted on this forum like bomer etc but he definitely would stand out facially irl.
And this combined with his size make him a ultra mogging machine.
But I still think the majority of especially younger girls would pick bomer.
In a Night club setting Manganiello would get more women probably

• +1
Reactions: nofap, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
Yea but that’s because the big guy also has a Good looking face to begin with. Give him an average or below average face and he won’t attract a decent amount of females anymore
His face looks very normie to me, also cope
9568E4A5 A52B 4672 8029 7FACF735D26B

Maybe. The coloring pill is brutal
No he wouldn't, matt bomer is too gl hes not saved by his colouring although it halos him a lot.
Does give him a HUGE halo tho ngl but joe with blue eyes wouldnt mog bomer with blue eyes

• Hmm...
Yea.
Id rather be bomer

5'11 is not bad and legit gigachad face

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and germanlooks
Does give him a HUGE halo tho ngl but joe with blue eyes wouldnt mog bomer with blue eyes
Overall with height, skull size and frame I think he would. Face alone not

You’re operating him, he’s at most HTN
Are we talking about the same man rn?
He has a top tier eye area, great hairline, wide and tall lower third.
He is easily Chadlite. Mogs the average male facially extremely hard.
I don’t think he would get goodlooking women, just average or slightly below. Compare that to his results if he was the Chads height he wouldn’t get anything.
yea no shit of corse he would pull more than without the height and frame. But my point is that he would pull less than a shorter guy who has a better looking face

Id rather be bomer

5'11 is not bad and legit gigachad face
I would still rather want to be Manganiello tbh.
Because his face is already on a lookslevel where it’s attractive enough for most girls. So the difference from having his face or bomers Face wouldn’t be that huge in real life.
And the height and frame advantage shouldn’t be underestimated

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 5786 and Biiyo03
I would still rather want to be Manganiello tbh.
Because his face is already on a lookslevel where it’s attractive enough for most girls. So the difference from having his face or bomers Face wouldn’t be that huge in real life.
And the height and frame advantage shouldn’t be underestimated
Perfectly reasonable choice tbh
he looks really good, looked chad in some photos

• +1
6'5 dude isn't even getting mogged IMO

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15128 and Yliaster
This thread is room temperature IQ

Matt Bomer is 5'11 which passes the height threshold.

How the fck are you gonna make a thread saying "face mogs in dating" then use Matt Bomer as your example
who has both Face and Height

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14262
This thread is room temperature IQ

Matt Bomer is 5'11 which passes the height threshold.

How the fck are you gonna make a thread saying "face mogs in dating" then use Matt Bomer as your example
who has both Face and Height
Still a considerable size difference at 6 inches assuming no fraud is involved.

• +1
You use this theorem when typing chats as well I see.

straight psl is almost the same as gay psl tbh