"muh high set cheekbones"

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
High set cheekbones is literally a death sentence it looks so utterly subhuman I can't even begin to describe it.

Why are high cheekbones even considered attractive? Seems like something bluepilled normies think

Having high cheekbones is literally indicative that you are a boneless subhuman as the reason for the cheekbones appearing higher is because they don't have the mass to cover more area and therefore look higher.

Eb7befd2e0a31af7f0e4b382f1a4c491

Who's the avatar alien subhuman here and who's the stacy breeding material? (Right is low cheekbones, left is high cheekbones)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, clavicel, datboijj and 14 others
keep coping fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, shogrim, WadlowMaxxing and 19 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9699 and 11 others
johnny depp and madds mikkelsen have both low set cheekbones so it doesnt seem to be a death sentence per se

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11 and Deleted member 8846
johnny depp and madds mikkelsen have both low set cheekbones so it doesnt seem to be a death sentence per se
I said high cheekbones is death, low cheekbones is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, datboijj, DatNibba11 and 3 others
High cheekbones make them appear sharp, which is masculine.
The hollow will be bigger, which is masculine.
So: keep coping you utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, Nibbletslol, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
high set is crucial for males. i like on females too but not necessarily important.

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11
High cheekbones make them appear sharp, which is masculine.
The hollow will be bigger, which is masculine.
So: keep coping you utter subhuman
I have high cheekbones myself it's why I think it's especially subhuman as I'm more prone to noticing it more on others

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11
Set isn’t related to mass. And also mass doesn’t mean ideal. It’s melted downward instead of projected and wide if it’s low set

literally posted females and not males

• +1
Reactions: DatNibba11 and WTFCGod
I think you’re confusing high set cheekbones with vertically narrow.

High set cheekbones are a masculine dimorphic trait. They make the eye sockets smaller and more squared.

F47A7B57 6AE7 47A2 A636 74E7D4120923

Skull on right has highest cheekbones.

High cheekbones:

Low cheekbones:

Now, cheekbones can differ in vertical size, regardless of the position. You’re correct that vertically small cheekbones are feminine.

O’ Pry’s are high set and vertically small. Some may find this aesthetic, but the small size is a feminine dimorphic trait. Granted, they may look good because he has a somewhat short face, so small cheekbones fit better than large would.

Barrett’s are high set but very vertically large, which is masculine:

Granted, it looks shit on him because he has a very short face and prominent cheek fat pads, so large cheekbones make him look bloated.

High and large:

Looks better on him for several reasons: more facial height, smaller cheek fat pads, more bowed or pronounced zygomatic arch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, valhalar, It'snotover and 13 others
you are retarded. I have extremely low set cheekbones and they give me nct.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, isis_Bleach and GucciMvne
Also, Depp does not have low set cheekbones. His are average set but very large:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
High cheekbones is a meme. People just call prominent cheekbones high. doesn't mean them actually being high on your face

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Fath0039, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
you've been on this forum for half a year and you've learned nothing?

Cheekbones are largely a meme for men. Only thing that matters for male aesthetics is lateral protrusion of the Zygomatic arch.

I think you’re confusing high set cheekbones with vertically narrow.

High set cheekbones are a masculine dimorphic trait. They make the eye sockets smaller and more squared.

View attachment 868614
Skull on right has highest cheekbones.

High cheekbones:

View attachment 868616View attachment 868618View attachment 868619
Low cheekbones:

View attachment 868621View attachment 868623View attachment 868624

Now, cheekbones can differ in vertical size, regardless of the position. You’re correct that vertically small cheekbones are feminine.

View attachment 868625
O’ Pry’s are high set and vertically small. Some may find this aesthetic, but the small size is a feminine dimorphic trait. Granted, they may look good because he has a somewhat short face, so small cheekbones fit better than large would.

Barrett’s are high set but very vertically large, which is masculine:

View attachment 868628
Granted, it looks shit on him because he has a very short face and prominent cheek fat pads, so large cheekbones make him look bloated.

High and large:

View attachment 868631
Looks better on him for several reasons: more facial height, smaller cheek fat pads, more bowed or pronounced zygomatic arch.
Dont asians have large cheekbones?

I have high cheekbones myself it's why I think it's especially subhuman as I'm more prone to noticing it more on others
You’re ugly because of the rest of your face, not because of your cheekbones. Stop coping.

“i would be chad with low set cheekbones”
No, you’d still be a fucking subhuman
Get over it

You’re ugly because of the rest of your face, not because of your cheekbones. Stop coping.

“i would be chad with low set cheekbones”
No, you’d still be a fucking subhuman
Get over it
I wouldn't be ugly if I had a lower hairline, lower cheekbones, longer nose, bigger browridge, more protruding supra-orbitals, an actual chin, smaller ears & if I could properly grow a beard

I wouldn't be ugly if I had a lower hairline, lower cheekbones, longer nose, bigger browridge, more protruding supra-orbitals, an actual chin, smaller ears & if I could properly grow a beard
“An actual chin”
Found it, that’s the one that’s actually doing it
Forget about your high cheekbones they’re universally a fantastic trait
Fix the chin, leafy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
High set cheekbones is literally a death sentence it looks so utterly subhuman I can't even begin to describe it.

Why are high cheekbones even considered attractive? Seems like something bluepilled normies think

Having high cheekbones is literally indicative that you are a boneless subhuman as the reason for the cheekbones appearing higher is because they don't have the mass to cover more area and therefore look higher.

View attachment 868529

Who's the avatar alien subhuman here and who's the stacy breeding material? (Right is low cheekbones, left is high cheekbones)
they both look great

one of the dumbest post in the looksmax history.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
High set cheekbones= how high up the start of your zygomatic arch is
Vertically short cheekbones=\= high set
And yeah vertically short usually tends to mean small overall, and this is bad bc it means the arches dont protrude
High set protruding zygomatic arches are everything

its only a failo if you can't get hollow cheeks with them
otherwise zygo size and protrusion is way more important

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6892

View attachment 868529

lmao you want feminine cheekbones there retard?

high set cheekbones = masculin
low set cheekbones = feminin

are you retarted?

Ok faggot please just shut the fuck up

Cheekbones are largely a meme for men. Only thing that matters for male aesthetics is lateral protrusion of the Zygomatic arch.
elab? that IS exactly what prominent cheekbones refer to

You need both height and cheek+orbit rotation.

elab? that IS exactly what prominent cheekbones refer to

No, most people refer to them as forward grown and high mass (think Eriksen). The only thing that matters for MALE aesthetics (this is assuming one is going for a more masculine look/maesthetic) is the lateral protrusion from the arch. Fuller frontal zygoma is more prettyboy/feminine I find. And even then, you gain more aesthetic boosts from massively improving lower third than you do cheekbones.

No, most people refer to them as forward grown and high mass (think Eriksen). The only thing that matters for MALE aesthetics (this is assuming one is going for a more masculine look/maesthetic) is the lateral protrusion from the arch. Fuller frontal zygoma is more prettyboy/feminine I find. And even then, you gain more aesthetic boosts from massively improving lower third than you do cheekbones.
Would you say johnny depp has fememine cheekbones?

Would you say johnny depp has fememine cheekbones?
WTF??????
dude-wtf-1400x800.jpg

Most importantly imo.
That the cheeckbones are prominent.
Them being high set, is of less importance. Prominence is important though.

dfe099e96c60bbd06b5ae4a29b72f3b6.jpg
main-qimg-6ae34d5f3fe17d5631283476f1c8756f

above much better than: 404 error absent cheeckbones
UbIfaQE2w8zbQF5uCc3nUYp3torbckXz7iu-ZNY_GvqsYby8TctKP56mRluZTTkky2JS3bYccpygqG1Z7tAQ3MoTjNs

Last edited: