Muh htn is 20 percentile

W

wificonnector

Senior host
When I watched this video, I literally began to count non gl guys because gl guys were everywhere.

Every second guy has htn+ face with top tier pheno + nt fresh haircut + nt drip. Also every second guy at least 190+ cm.

Even Arvid (legit top 3 of the most gl users on this site) would looks like slightly above average guy in this place.

@LooksOverAll and @St.TikTokcel were right.

Glad I’m not living in this city.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Lonenely sigma, MoggerGaston and 8 others
The perfect place to go ER

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, chrisN, MoggerGaston and 5 others
The perfect place to go ER
Bruh, operator literally started spotting the busty girl in black dress at 12:26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Deleted member 21898 and Arditi
is true average man 6'3 htn

Bluecel thread innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
guys look better in motion, ur overrating hard.

also average guy != average guy at nightclub

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Obito, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
dont they all look average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 23558
Average guy is not same as average guy at night club

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and HarrierDuBois
Ugly men do not club.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
those are all mtns . are we seeing the same video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
guys look better in motion, ur overrating hard.

also average guy != average guy at nightclub
who cares? anyone who doesn't go to nightclubs or parties doesn't count.
dont they all look average
and all of them was rated here at least htn
Average guy is not same as average guy at night club
what is the benefit of this fact? that you are not the most ugly among all people?
Ugly men do not club.
this!

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
who cares? anyone who doesn't go to nightclubs or parties doesn't count.

and all of them was rated here at least htn

what is the benefit of this fact? that you are not the most ugly among all people?

this!
this site ratings dont matter

girls mog guys on this video

this is a normal group of young guys in scandi/ baltics,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
I mean I am swedish and most guys in that vid are like 60th percentile here if you were to look in the street, people generally look better here + people look better in motion, you are overrating them.

• +1

wish i had this wide of a pallate ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 3105 and 5 others
I mean I am swedish and most guys in that vid are like 60th percentile here if you were to look in the street, people generally look better here + people look better in motion, you are overrating them.
i also live in stockholm and can confirm these guys are above average from what you see in the street

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i also live in stockholm and can confirm these guys are above average from what you see in the street
Yes but just slightly, they are not as crazy handsome like OP thinks the average guy is 6'3 HTN here JFL.

• +1
cope, u can't compete

Yes but just slightly, they are not as crazy handsome like OP thinks the average guy is 6'3 HTN here JFL.
yeah fr. sweden isnt only moggers. the only country where all zoomers are 6'3 HTN+ is mongolia

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yellow teethed rat faced truecels get swarmed by blonde stacies you cant be incel in sweden

Bbbb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 30432, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Nigga most of them look average. However I will admit they mog average guy clubbing in US. I see more gl foids in this vid then guys

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Deleted member 23239
okay i looked through the video, most look strong MTN. certainly a bit above average but nowhere is it HTN average.

Obv there are going mostly sexhavers and thus men with >80th centile tier of looks. Do u expect pajeet or 175cm deathnic rotting there?

this site ratings dont matter

girls mog guys on this video

this is a normal group of young guys in scandi/ baltics,
Yeah, everyone in that video seems like young normies. I don't see any real handsome guys that stand out facially.

@wificonnector send me a screenshot of a guy's face in that video that mogs Arvid. I challenge you as in reality not a single guy is even close and you need to step outside and take a reality pill.

3345526_arvid2.jpg

Guys like this level facially is beyond rare and clearly stands out compared to all those guys in that video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Yeah because the average young swedish night-club goer looks like the average guy on the streets

Nigga most of them look average. However I will admit they mog average guy clubbing in US. I see more gl foids in this vid then guys
im never been in US, also like and in Stockholm, only in Finland. But when i watched a video were operator walking throught at night downtown in LA , most guys was black or latino and also 70% of these guys have obesity
Obv there are going mostly sexhavers and thus men with >80th centile tier of looks. Do u expect pajeet or 175cm deathnic rotting there?
I did not expect this, but most of the forum think otherwise. To be honest, you're the best to know this, as the forum judges you to be htn -chadlite

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and tombradylover
To be honest, you're the best to know this, as the forum judges you to be htn -chadlite
bc dalits rotting here are deathnics and they go insane seeing blonde not deformed man (im actually deformed and its clinically proven, tho). You are on of the best looking one here and i wouldnt say you are chadlite. Strong htn for sure

Yeah, everyone in that video seems like young normies. I don't see any real handsome guys that stand out facially.

@wificonnector send me a screenshot of a guy's face in that video that mogs Arvid. I challenge you as in reality not a single guy is even close and you need to step outside and take a reality pill.

3345526_arvid2.jpg

Guys like this level facially is beyond rare and clearly stands out compared to all those guys in that video.
Send the screenshot

When I watched this video, I literally began to count non gl guys because gl guys were everywhere.

Every second guy has htn+ face with top tier pheno + nt fresh haircut + nt drip. Also every second guy at least 190+ cm.

Even Arvid (legit top 3 of the most gl users on this site) would looks like slightly above average guy in this place.

@LooksOverAll and @St.TikTokcel were right.

Glad I’m not living in this city.

people legit dont go outside here.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back