"muh I have big dick"

With your chaddam energy I thought you were gonna reveal you were 8 x 8 (bare minimum). What's the length bhai? For practical reasons past 7.0" BP is not ideal so I hope you are not past that number. Also, did you measure your base girth? That's usually bigger (for me too, for me it's 5.9 inches at the base, but I just go with midshaft girth because I like the number 5 more (and it's smaller!)). Yeah, but you know how people are over here. They are crazy.
My length is 7.50" NBP, i measured my girth in the midshaft and it was 5.5 inches. i dont think is makes a lot of diffrence if i would measure at the base.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
My length is 7.50" NBP, i measured my girth in the midshaft and it was 5.5 inches. i dont think is makes a lot of diffrence if i would measure at the base.
That means you’re at least 8” BP. Fat pad tends to be 1” at most. Good luck finding a woman you can go balls deep in, bhai. It’s gonna be difficult I think. But you can reach the A-spot with your length which I hear gives better orgasms to women. @forevergymcelling @thecel guys, come a-spotpill this chaddam.

NBP is cope measurement btw, you should be measuring BP only, that’s how all the studies do it. Also while official studies do midshaft measurements, it’s good to know what your base is like for practical reasons. It helps with choosing the right condom for instance (for when you’re not ready to have kids with your wife!).

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
That means you’re at least 8” BP. Fat pad tends to be 1” at most. Good luck finding a woman you can go balls deep in, bhai. It’s gonna be difficult I think. But you can reach the A-spot with your length which I hear gives better orgasms to women. @forevergymcelling @thecel guys, come a-spotpill this chaddam.

NBP is cope measurement btw, you should be measuring BP only, that’s how all the studies do it. Also while official studies do midshaft measurements, it’s good to know what your base is like for practical reasons. It helps with choosing the right condom for instance (for when you’re not ready to have kids with your wife!).
8" maximum BP i think. But because my penis length is a bit long, I would like more girth. A-spot maybe even c-spot, But it's not just about how big, more about how you use it. Then I have to measure my base, i always measured only the midshaft.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
8" maximum BP i think. But because my penis length is a bit long, I would like more girth. A-spot maybe even c-spot, But it's not just about how big, more about how you use it. Then I have to measure my base, i always measured only the midshaft.
Chances are you’ll be bigger at the base like me as well. If you pick a condom that’s too tight you will choke your base and lose your erection.

Inb4 “wtf I thought you were a virgin how do you know all this?” :ogre:

Also depends on your current bodyfat percentage. I agree that your penis length is too long since know what kind of women you are into. Imagine you find a HQNP and she takes it with such ease and asks you “Are you in yet?” :feelsrope:

Never heard of a C-spot. Unless you meant cervix? Or g-spot?

• Hmm...
Chances are you’ll be bigger at the base like me as well. If you pick a condom that’s too tight you will choke your base and lose your erection.

Inb4 “wtf I thought you were a virgin how do you know all this?” :ogre:
JFL you really are the penis expert on this forum.
Also depends on your current bodyfat percentage.
18% i should cut again.
I agree that your penis length is too long since know what kind of women you are into.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Which woman bhai? I like all woman, as long as they are hot.
Imagine you find a HQNP and she takes it with such ease and asks you “Are you in yet?” :feelsrope:
:cry: Then it's over, and ik will know she was a
MV5BYWQzNmJhZDUtNmU5YS00NjQ5LWFhMGYtOWM1MDZlYTUwMWVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzcyMzk5MzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Never heard of a C-spot. Unless you meant cervix? Or g-spot?
Was just joking about the c-spot. These days there is a spot for every thing. But when it comes to the man's pleasure it's just sticking it in.

• JFL
Really? But you have 8 inch length, that can indeed be problematic. Did you grow naturally or did you start dickmaxxing? Oh okay, that’s good- as long as the base girth is higher (for practical reasons). I’m 5.9” at the base so that’s a 0.4” difference which is weird. I’m a KHHV so I don’t get to use it except for jerking off. Also, you have both length and girth so you’re good bhai. Albeit perhaps too much length like you’re admitting. Don’t you think, however, she came more because you went harder / faster rather than you being too big for her now?
yes thats the problem, i cant go hard and fast anymore cause if i do it i literally feel myself rearranging her guts. she also curls up in a ball after sex is over saying ''it hurts so much''... thats why i dont go hard and fast anymore... cause i cant

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
JFL you really are the penis expert on this forum.
I don't know if you remember but my user title for a while used to be "cockologist." :ogre:
18% i should cut again.
I think I'm around 20%. But my fat storing genetics differ from yours; most of my fat goes to my belly. Brutal.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Which woman bhai? I like all woman, as long as they are hot.
A halal waifu. :ogre:
:cry: Then it's over, and ik will know she was a
MV5BYWQzNmJhZDUtNmU5YS00NjQ5LWFhMGYtOWM1MDZlYTUwMWVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzcyMzk5MzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
:(

I can't believe there are segments of society that are proud of sluttery. Such degeneracy.
Was just joking about the c-spot. These days there is a spot for every thing. But when it comes to the man's pleasure it's just sticking it in.
I just checked.. there is definitely something called the c-spot. WTF. 'Fess up, sinner! Whatcha been up to!? [C-spot is the clitoris apparently, never heard of this Pokemon. :ogre:]

• JFL
yes thats the problem, i cant go hard and fast anymore cause if i do it i literally feel myself rearranging her guts. she also curls up in a ball after sex is over saying ''it hurts so much''... thats why i dont go hard and fast anymore... cause i cant
That sucks man... I take it it's because of the length? It's nice to see that you at least care about your partner's needs, she's lucky to have you. Most guys are dickbags and they will do what they want. Not good. So I take it was from growing naturally? Does this mean you dated her while you were in your teens?

Another day another dickmogger on .org.

Fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 17872
I don't know if you remember but my user title for a while used to be "cockologist." :ogre:
For real? You deserve that title.
I think I'm around 20%. But my fat storing genetics differ from yours; most of my fat goes to my belly. Brutal.
Mine goes more to my legs.
A halal waifu. :ogre:
:sneaky:
:(

I can't believe there are segments of society that are proud of sluttery. Such degeneracy.
Common sense is gone so morals will go with them.
I just checked.. there is definitely something called the c-spot. WTF. 'Fess up, sinner! Whatcha been up to!? [C-spot is the clitoris apparently, never heard of this Pokemon. :ogre:]
JFL i was just joking, maybe i have found a new spot. How can this be?

• JFL
It must suck having a big dick
Sometimes it does. You can't wear sweatpants, and some sex positions won't work either, getting bj is hell because her teeth will cut you.

• So Sad
Sometimes it does. You can't wear sweatpants, and some sex positions won't work either, getting bj is hell because her teeth will cut you.
First world problems

• So Sad
For real? You deserve that title.
Thanks bhai. Sometimes there's a dick thread and they call .org's cockologist (me) by tagging me. :ogre:
Mine goes more to my legs.
Damn... so you thicc. HAHA reminds me of my blasian friend, he has insane glutes (pronounced ass) and my Persian friend keeps making comments about it which makes my blasian friend insecure. :feelskek:
Common sense is gone so morals will go with them.
That sucks. );
JFL i was just joking, maybe i have found a new spot. How can this be?
:feelskek: Your big dick energy made you make stuff up and it became reality. :ogre:

How big is it flaccid bhai? Sounds like it's gotta be 6 inches flaccid and that you're a shower. Mogs me hard, mine is only 4 inches flaccid (in the summer; in the winter it's closer to 2 inches flaccid. :feelskek:

How big is it flaccid bhai? Sounds like it's gotta be 6 inches flaccid and that you're a shower. Mogs me hard, mine is only 4 inches flaccid (in the summer; in the winter it's closer to 2 inches flaccid. :feelskek:
Sometimes the flaccid is 4.33 inch but sometimes the flaccid is 5.90 inch. Sometimes I'm a grower and sometimes a shower, but when i am a shower it is a pain in the ass.

• Woah
Thanks bhai. Sometimes there's a dick thread and they call .org's cockologist (me) by tagging me. :ogre:
Mirin knowledge
Damn... so you thicc. HAHA reminds me of my blasian friend, he has insane glutes (pronounced ass) and my Persian friend keeps making comments about it which makes my blasian friend insecure. :feelskek:
JFL it goes more to my quads, no glutes. It would be brutal if i had ass.
That sucks. );
It is their loss.
:feelskek: Your big dick energy made you make stuff up and it became reality. :ogre:
:lul:
Marketing Data GIF by Similarweb

• +1
Sometimes the flaccid is 4.33 inch but sometimes the flaccid is 5.90 inch. Sometimes I'm a grower and sometimes a shower, but when i am a shower it is a pain in the ass.
Technically speaking, if you don’t double your size when going from flaccid to erect, you are not an actual grower. You are just normal. So you alternate between being normal and being a shower. Also, is your curvature perhaps downwards? Someone on here claimed that dudes who are bigger (in length) have a downward curve often. If this is the case you will need different positions to maximize (her) pleasure.

• Woah
Mirin knowledge
Imagine being KHHV and having knowledge about sex. :feelskek:
JFL it goes more to my quads, no glutes. It would be brutal if i had ass.
You’re lucky then hahah. Also women would be jealous probably.
It is their loss.
They lack the mental capability to even realize it is a loss. I call it the “mbo mentaliteit.”
Tell me there’s a T-spot [truecel spot; a spot that makes my oneitis think I’m not ugly :feelsrope:] then I will feel better. :ogre:

Technically speaking, if you don’t double your size when going from flaccid to erect, you are not an actual grower. You are just normal. So you alternate between being normal and being a shower.
HMMM I think you are indeed right.
Also, is your curvature perhaps downwards? Someone on here claimed that dudes who are bigger (in length) have a downward curve often. If this is the case you will need different positions to maximize (her) pleasure.
It bends subtly to the left but not too much.

• +1
Imagine being KHHV and having knowledge about sex. :feelskek:
Info Know How GIF by French Montana

You’re lucky then hahah. Also women would be jealous probably.
They lack the mental capability to even realize it is a loss. I call it the “mbo mentaliteit.”
JFL mbo mentaliteit is a common problem these days.
Tell me there’s a T-spot [truecel spot; a spot that makes my oneitis think I’m not ugly :feelsrope:] then I will feel better. :ogre:
maybe there is, but under a diffrent name.

• +1
HMMM I think you are indeed right.
I guess I also fall in the normal range but definitely not shower. What’s funny is because you are like 5.9” flaccid sometimes they will think you have 11” or something hahah.
It bends subtly to the left but not too much.
So it’s completely straight but with a curvature towards the left? Interesting. I figured it would be downward due to more length.

JFL mbo mentaliteit is a common problem these days.
My oneitis suffers from mbo mentaliteit. :ogre: Same for her brothers. :feelskek:
maybe there is, but under a diffrent name.
Yeah it’s called cope.

Also, JFL at the Lipstick alley thread. Yeah, my blasian friend has got a “donk” as they call it over there. 😂

• JFL
I guess I also fall in the normal range but definitely not shower. What’s funny is because you are like 5.9” flaccid sometimes they will think you have 11” or something hahah.
Maybe women who know nothing about measurements. But if a man thinks someone has 11" then he is out of his mind.
So it’s completely straight but with a curvature towards the left? Interesting. I figured it would be downward due to more length.
No, fortunately not, otherwise it would look like an eagle's beak.
bald-eagle-Ellen-Shannon.jpg

• +1
Maybe women who know nothing about measurements. But if a man thinks someone has 11" then he is out of his mind.
People would; since they don’t know showers actually tend to grow around 2 inches at most. So if I see an 6 inch flaccid I would know it becomes 8 inch max.

• +1
No, fortunately not, otherwise it would look like an eagle's beak.
Hahah yeah, I mean if it were I would give you some tips anyway.

Imagine that, a dateless KHHV giving sex tips to non-virgin men. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
People would; since they don’t know showers actually tend to grow around 2 inches at most. So if I see an 6 inch flaccid I would know it becomes 8 inch max.
That's because you still have brains compared to the rest. take good care of it.

• +1
That's because you still have brains compared to the rest. take good care of it.
:feelsrope: My lack of sleep has done severe damage to it. I am not sure but I read it was permanent? Could be wrong.

• +1
Hahah yeah, I mean if it were I would give you some tips anyway.

Imagine that, a dateless KHHV giving sex tips to non-virgin men. :lul:
The moment you get a woman you are a sex master you will provide orgasm after orgasm.

• So Sad
The moment you get a woman you are a sex master you will provide orgasm after orgasm.
I think I will just cope with my pet rats and forget about women bhai.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
:feelsrope: My lack of sleep has done severe damage to it. I am not sure but I read it was permanent? Could be wrong.
Nothing is permanent, it is never to late to adjust.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Yeah, no doubt. Women with an mbo mentaliteit can’t really think at all. No philosophical talks could come out of that, for instance. No substance. Right?
That's right, an empty bottle is useless. Better someone who is less beautiful and with whom I can have a normal conversation than a nice head with nothing in it.
I know what I’m fapping to tonight. :ogre:
:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
That's right, an empty bottle is useless. Better someone who is less beautiful and with whom I can have a normal conversation than a nice head with nothing in it.
I don’t even know if my oneitis had a nice face or not, JFL. It’s so stupid of me for developing oneitis for someone I never saw. 😔
Serious question but do pigs have an awrah too? If not then it means I can fap without the local imam yelling at me because of it. :ogre:

I don’t even know if my oneitis had a nice face or not, JFL. It’s so stupid of me for developing oneitis for someone I never saw. 😔
A mistake that you will not repeat again.
Serious question but do pigs have an awrah too? If not then it means I can fap without the local imam yelling at me because of it. :ogre:
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His Slave and Messenger.

In principle, it is permissible to look at the ‘Awrah of animals unless this would result in sexual arousal, hence, it would be impermissible. Moreover, the author of Al-Insaaf cited on the authority of Ibn ‘Aqeel
 may  Allaah  have  mercy  upon  him
that he said:

It is impermissible to cast a lustful look that implies lesbianism or sodomy. Moreover, leering at an animal lustfully is not permissible, and the same applies to being in seclusion with that animal.

This was mentioned in his book Al-Furoo‘ and it is the apparent meaning of other scholars’ opinions.

Moreover, the author of Al-Insaaf then mentioned some of the benefits and lessons such as the fact that lust here means casting a lustful look and [sexually] enjoying it. Furthermore, he mentioned that touching is just like looking in this case, yet it is more forbidden.

• Woah
A mistake that you will not repeat again.

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, is His Slave and Messenger.

In principle, it is permissible to look at the ‘Awrah of animals unless this would result in sexual arousal, hence, it would be impermissible. Moreover, the author of Al-Insaaf cited on the authority of Ibn ‘Aqeel
 may  Allaah  have  mercy  upon  him
that he said:

It is impermissible to cast a lustful look that implies lesbianism or sodomy. Moreover, leering at an animal lustfully is not permissible, and the same applies to being in seclusion with that animal.

This was mentioned in his book Al-Furoo‘ and it is the apparent meaning of other scholars’ opinions.

Moreover, the author of Al-Insaaf then mentioned some of the benefits and lessons such as the fact that lust here means casting a lustful look and [sexually] enjoying it. Furthermore, he mentioned that touching is just like looking in this case, yet it is more forbidden.
Yes bhai I will never make the same mistake again.

So basically you were just teasing me hard and the local imam is going to yell at me for fapping to sexy pigs. :ogre:

• JFL