"MUH JAW IS LAW!!" JAWLESS ASIAN GETS MILLIONS OF JAY BEE SIMPS. JUST BE ASIAN BEATS JAW THEORY.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

IS THIS THE NEW PSL GOD??? This guy would get rated subhuman here. But in the eyes of females, this is IDEAL because he is asian.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24940 and 5 others
world should be nuked soon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
harmony is law. average bones are all u need.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bloomercel and sibience
@apemaxxed post that curry who got simped by as well. Tik tok/Reddit comments means nothing, that guy wouldn't get more than 5 likes a day on Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, sibience and Deleted member
Hes a prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
No korean and chinese propaganda needs to be spread more.

harmony is law. average bones are all u need.

But he literally has NO JAW. He is way below average asian jaw. And having no jaw ruins harmony, no guy or .org user would ever think this guy has good harmony.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
Hes a prettyboy

No one would ever say he is "prettyboy" if I just posted a picture of him without the tiktok of him that has 2 200 000 likes.

But he literally has NO JAW. He is way below average asian jaw. And having no jaw ruins harmony, no guy or .org user would ever think this guy has good harmony.
Take out your chin implant then

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and sibience
You mog him to shreds, if you were there you would get basically better comments and shit

• Woah
But he literally has NO JAW. He is way below average asian jaw.
Literally NO JAW?

Cmon it's just weak not like he's painfully recessed or anything.

Btw it should be common knowledge by now that Koreans favor V shaped jaws ... so that obviously halos him in the eyes of foids.

Also clear skin and height halo come into play.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 23778, thecel and 5 others
Take out your chin implant then

I never said having no jaw is good. Having jaw is still important, but in 2023 being asian is LAW.

Literally NO JAW?

Cmon it's just weak not like he's painfully recessed or anything.

Btw it should be common knowledge by now that Koreans favor V shaped jaws do that obviously halos him in the eyes of foids.

Also clear skin and height halo come into play.

When do you ever see an asian with a jaw that narrow? I have never seen an asian or anyone like that. His jaw is only half of his face width!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24444
but in 2023 being asian is LAW.
We run similar guy to him with @looksmaxxer234 on Tinder and he flopped with 14 likes. I flopped in Sweden tinder with 14 likes as well so not really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 16960 and sibience
We run similar guy to him with @looksmaxxer234 on Tinder and he flopped with 14 likes. I flopped in Sweden tinder with 14 likes as well so not really

Tinder is a meme. You can run chads and not really get many likes at all.

Like the Maher experiment, and I did some experiments with chads like Guessoum and they did terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, aspiringexcel and forevermirin
@thecel Great time to be asian.

But wouldn't he look better with a jaw?

• +1
But wouldn't he look better with a jaw?
Yes of course. But if the guy in the video wasn't asian (no kpop halo), it would be over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, thecel and Deleted member 26116
azns should be wiped out from the surface of earth

@mrriceguy

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and sibience
azns should be wiped out from the surface of earth

@mrriceguy

No. Asians must advertise white girls to pay for sex in korea and china.

Many white girls are betabuxxing for ricecels in korea.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, thecel and Deleted member 16960
  • JFL
Show me a white jawcel with many female simps.

Number of female simps =/= SMV

Even a 6'4" White Chadlite doesn’t have as many simps as a K-Pop twinkcuck.

Even Maher doesn’t have lots of female simps. Look at his Instagram comments: full of gay men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23778
Not a jawcel so failed thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and thecel
Gooks don’t need looks they’re like bbcs

• +1
Simping doesn’t mean anything #1 most simped man in world is da baby, then obama

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, sibience and Deleted member 28904
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, sibience, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
@sibience
Thoughts on Jackson Wang running trains on foids in Latin America

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and sibience
The simps:
Average kpoop fan with posters on the wall

Capturqwrqre

Literally a mid tier becky that goes to low tier a bit. Looks like a discord hoe with no life

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Ur coping, 95% of this forum full of high inhib zoomercel normies that would be desperate for her attention
Yeah no shit faggot this is a incels filled forum. Alright I changed my mind she is a low tier becky.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble
Amazing thread, I remember when I used to shit out threads like this back in the old days.

This is peak prettyboy gook smv btw. Braces can also be positive for young males too? Comments seem to agree. Foids are sus just like men who like braces on foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 24940
Just be Korean is too powerful. Korean males unironically have the highest SMV amongst zoomer white females.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, sibience and Cheesyrumble

Tinder = low quality primitive whores looking for sex.

For LTRs with HQNP girls Koreans do very well. I remember one guy had a whole YouTube channel of European jailbaits thirsting for him and he was a LTN Korean guy with good hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, latincell95, sibience and 1 other person
Amazing thread, I remember when I used to shit out threads like this back in the old days.

This is peak prettyboy gook smv btw. Braces can also be positive for young males too? Comments seem to agree. Foids are sus just like men who like braces on foids.

My goal is to become like that gook so i can appeal to alt foids too.
Screenshot 20230615 213609 TikTok
Screenshot 20230615 213630 TikTok

I need to maximize alt girl appeal.
Lebron james game 2 heatjpg

Just be Korean is too powerful. Korean males unironically have the highest SMV amongst zoomer white females.
Tinder = low quality primitive whores looking for sex.

For LTRs with HQNP girls Koreans do very well. I remember one guy had a whole YouTube channel of European jailbaits thirsting for him and he was a LTN Korean guy with good hair.
It's still really controversial to say that stuff about korean smv with zoomers. I would say 80% of the forum would probably disagree about being the 2nd highest smv.

But since this is even an legitimate conservation speaks volumes to the progress of gook males with zoomer foids. I am simply satisfied with that.
FJpEBHYXoAYzCTO

• +1
Sure they say he’s cute and all but do you really think they want that twink bending them over and ravaging them do you think that’s who they imagine doing that sex appeal is everything

• JFL
Sure they say he’s cute and all but do you really think they want that twink bending them over and ravaging them do you think that’s who they imagine doing that sex appeal is everything

Women prefer LTRs over casual sex. They want Korean men because kdramas make them out to be romantic, clean cut, nice guys.

• +1
Women prefer LTRs over casual sex. They want Korean men because kdramas make them out to be romantic, clean cut, nice guys.
Still and no bitch gonna have a primal desire for this cuck and he Prob get bullied by masc niggas

• JFL
Who cares, Lee Jong Suk is marrying the top gigastacynoodle in Korea. IU is always the number one crush of Korean men in every poll.

Plus I'm pretty sure if u read the comments for 2 seconds, they are asking him to fuck them lol.
Lee 1672476078018 1672476078187 1672476078187

• JFL
if that’s all foids think about, then bbc’s win at life

oh wait, this is already true. just be black in the west is law

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sibience and Cheesyrumble
Who cares, Lee Jong Suk is marrying the top gigastacynoodle in Korea. IU is always the number one crush of Korean men in every poll.

Plus I'm pretty sure if u read the comments for 2 seconds, they are asking him to fuck them lol.
View attachment 2263390

Only for ltr slaying is cops for k pop maxxers

• Hmm...
Still and no bitch gonna have a primal desire for this cuck and he Prob get bullied by masc niggas
We are not cavemen lmao. Foids would be crying over the prettyboys while the autistic ogre seethes with jealousy from a distance, imagining ways for him to attack him lol.

7bb5fbf84277c594508474617596eca4

Plus he isn't some twink. He's leanmaxxed at 6'1 ft tall.

• +1
We are not cavemen lmao. Foids would be crying over the prettyboys while the autistic ogre seethes with jealousy from a distance, imagining ways for him to attack him lol.

View attachment 2263401
Plus he isn't some twink. He's leanmaxxed at 6'1 ft tall.
Cope asf high e women want high t niggas bbc theory is prime proof nigga the only ones you see chasing k pop nigga are bitches build like a 2x4 and teen girls

• Hmm...
if that’s all foids think about, then bbc’s win at life

oh wait, this is already true. just be black in the west is law
Lmao, is that what u believe? @mecha72
There has to be some balance am I right? U can't be just full ogre or femboy .The gook in OP isn't just some femboy twink. The only reason why u say muh primal attraction is cause he's a gook.

• +1
Lmao, is that what u believe? @mecha72
There has to be some balance am I right? U can't be just full ogre or femboy .The gook in OP isn't just some femboy twink. The only reason why u say muh primal attraction is cause he's a gook.
The guy you posted is perfect for slaying I’m contesting the top pic the jawless twinkd that k pop copers push

• JFL
  • +1
Cope asf high e women want high t niggas bbc theory is prime proof nigga the only ones you see chasing k pop nigga are bitches build like a 2x4 and teen girls
Somewhat valid. But I can just as EASILY cherrypick the ugliest snowmonkey foid landwhales who are BBC only that are complete whores as I can find femcel nerds 🤓 who like prettyboy gooks.

Bow down to the white man. They get the best white foids

Hqnp strike rate for gooks is way higher than blacks.

But blacks slay way more

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience and mecha72

View attachment 2261864View attachment 2261866

IS THIS THE NEW PSL GOD??? This guy would get rated subhuman here. But in the eyes of females, this is IDEAL because he is asian.

Bro he has a good jaw though just inverted gonions lol and most girls who simp over giys that feminine are 14 year old alt goth girls and theres many of them on social media obv cuz thats all they do they dont go outside.

• JFL