"MUH JAW IS LAW!!" JAWLESS ASIAN GETS MILLIONS OF JAY BEE SIMPS. JUST BE ASIAN BEATS JAW THEORY.

Bro he has a good jaw though just inverted gonions lol and most girls who simp over giys that feminine are 14 year old alt goth girls and theres many of them on social media obv cuz thats all they do they dont go outside.

It isn't inverted gonions lol I think he got surgery to reduce his jaw. I think it is called v line surgery.

I never see any asian with a jaw even close to that narrow.

All this KPOP shit reminds me of the Justin Bieber craze back in the days. Guys were pissed and envious of JB just as they are of these KPOP dudes.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble
It isn't inverted gonions lol I think he got surgery to reduce his jaw. I think it is called v line surgery.

I never see any asian with a jaw even close to that narrow.
Damn jfl at this clown for doing that fucking fag. I would die to have a good jaw

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
looks like total shit. growing a huge birds nest on his forehead to cover half his face

• JFL
Tinder = low quality primitive whores looking for sex.

For LTRs with HQNP girls Koreans do very well. I remember one guy had a whole YouTube channel of European jailbaits thirsting for him and he was a LTN Korean guy with good hair.
There’s no such thing as a “hqnp” girl jfl

Most white girls prefer white dudes and black dudes (if they’re dating out) @mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • JFL
looks like total shit. growing a huge birds nest on his forehead to cover half his face

Yes he looks bad to all of us but that isn't what matters because this site worships men that homos find attractive.

There’s no such thing as a “hqnp” girl jfl

Most white girls prefer white dudes and black dudes (if they’re dating out) @mrriceguy

There is. Generally they tend to be higher IQ and less body count, usually get in relationship before sex.