"MUH MEWING IS COPE"

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
BEFORE COPING MEWING
20210719 105250

1 YEAR AND A BIT LATER

Snapchat 482418931

I also have a twin brother... his chin is not as forwardly projected as mine... explain that aetheists.

listen lets say you have mewing as a habit for a year but don't want to do it because its 'cope'... 1 year later you will still be the same nigna who just didn't mew so what do you have to lose. its become a habit of mine I'm always mewing even right now as I'm writing and its just subconscious it doesnt affect my life in any way and i swallow using my tongue. don't really see the downside to it and yes i know there is scientific studies bc this shit is new science and there are no studies disproving it either so idk bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, Roamer, Allornothing and 8 others
you're prettyboy yakhi
your side profile looked like a pussy 1 year ago now you are low trust badboy

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 23564
yeah mewing is legit

let the haters hate, it's their loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Sigmapsycho, JohnDoe and 2 others
you're prettyboy yakhi
your side profile looked like a pussy 1 year ago now you are low trust badboy
yes thank you i defo ascended hard from a year and a bit ago a flaw is my nose isnt entirely straight which is sad
Vinniehacker 20230104 0001

maybe i can get surgery to get something similar to that but im not entirely sure if it can be done

Last edited:
After 18 you better be perma hard mewing to get some bone gains and you also know the difference in the pics is angles and body fat%

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 23564
yeah mewing is legit

let the haters hate, it's their loss
im fine with people hating on mewing as it has no scientific studies as proof

but the thing is it doesnt have any negative sides that im aware of and its not hard to do so idk man

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Mewing is a meme for retarded low iqcels.

Just lol at thinking that your delicate little tongue provides enough force to structurally change your bones.

Do you have any idea of the force necessary to do that : why do think braces hurt and are uncomfortable ?

90% of zoomers are retarded, I swear.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 27772 and 3 others
BEFORE COPING MEWING
View attachment 2029042

1 YEAR AND A BIT LATER

View attachment 2029047

I also have a twin brother... his chin is not as forwardly projected as mine... explain that aetheists.

listen lets say you have mewing as a habit for a year but don't want to do it because its 'cope'... 1 year later you will still be the same nigna who just didn't mew so what do you have to lose. its become a habit of mine I'm always mewing even right now as I'm writing and its just subconscious it doesnt affect my life in any way and i swallow using my tongue. don't really see the downside to it and yes i know there is scientific studies bc this shit is new science and there are no studies disproving it either so idk bro.
I've been mewing since I was 13-14 now I'm 16 my chin hasn't changed at all, probably what helped you was chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Just strain your neck 90 degrees theory

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, crackercel, callisto and 5 others
After 18 you better be perma hard mewing to get some bone gains and you also know the difference in the pics is angles and body fat%
im 18 in march
yes im aware i have leaned down for sure and angle change but when i looked like that i didnt take many photos maybe i can look down camera roll and try find something better but yeah i never really took selfies or anything and my phone camera quality was worse i wish i could have the exact same camera angle and quality and shi but thats what i can do

Just strain your neck 90 degrees theory
hard to exactly replicate but the second photo def has a better angle which exaggerates results for sure

Just lol at thinking that your delicate little tongue provides enough force to structurally change your bones.
its a slow burn but what exactly do you have to lose

Do you have any idea of the force necessary to do that : why do think braces hurt and are uncomfortable ?

explain this then. 3 months difference

Unnamed 14
Unnamed 15

Unnamed 12
Unnamed 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crackercel, Deleted member 8758, JohnDoe and 1 other person
hard to exactly replicate but the second photo def has a better angle which exaggerates results for sure
what age you started mewing

Just tilt your head theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 8758, virren and 3 others
yes thank you i defo ascended hard from a year and a bit ago holy flaw is my nose isnt entirely straight which is sad
View attachment 2029059
maybe i can get surgery to get something similar to that but im not entirely sure
your nose is very good yakhi, it's thin sharp and forward pointing with masculine nose bridge
it is same as sean o'pry's nose I would gladly take your nose
don't get rhinoplasty, surgeons are retarded they don't know what they are doing, they don't know looks.
rhinoplasty only works on wymyn because you just have to make it smaller and even upward pointing nose is okay on woman. as a man if they shave your nosebridge too much or make your nose a little bit on the smaller side it will damage your looks alot

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 23564
your nose is very good yakhi, it's thin sharp and forward pointing with masculine nose bridge
it is same as sean o'pry's nose I would gladly take your nose
don't get rhinoplasty, surgeons are retarded they don't know what they are doing, they don't know looks.
rhinoplasty only works on wymyn because you just have to make it smaller and even upward pointing nose is okay on woman. as a man if they shave your nosebridge too much or make your nose a little bit on the smaller side it will damage your looks alot
rhino is one of the safest plastic surgiers ive heard and i feel like my nose is masc when im tyring to go for a prettyboy look but really it hasnt hurted my chances with girls like they dont care yk

same weight in both pics

cope
No way he is the same weight or he might have lost fat and gained muscles at the same time and mewing doesn't gives you results in 3 months as an adult jfl spend some time on this forum son you will know what works and doesnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and VenatorLuparius
No way he is the same weight or he might have lost fat and gained muscles at the same time and mewing doesn't gives you results in 3 months as an adult jfl spend some time on this forum son you will know what works and doesnt
i don't really feel like arguing cuz at the end of the day it doesn't rly matter what yall think. the last thing i'll say is that i'm fairly confident i have not lost fat/ gained muscle. i've been outta the gym for the past 1.5 months and nothing about my diet has really changed either, i will say tho that i've been drinking a lot of water to debloat so idk if that's a factor or not

but mewing definitely works, look at how the shape of my jaw changed. the OP saw good results too and there are shitloads of people online that swear by it.

i know i'm not gonna change your mind tho so idk why i'm even bothering

I came across some next level mew cope this morning 😂 😂
6A4E77B9 4BAB 4F44 AC46 47687A357A5A
93675E9F 1035 48A4 ADAB F2BB9B8FCAE2
C29F367D 2062 4247 9C51 D26E247BDD2D
40D52192 0C98 4E24 98E1 0A8DCDBBF4AE
2FEE462E F22C 4D77 BEE1 88A49F851BE1

404C6F05 F231 4C89 9538 77489B79B7DD

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
i don't really feel like arguing cuz at the end of the day it doesn't rly matter what yall think. the last thing i'll say is that i'm fairly confident i have not lost fat/ gained muscle. i've been outta the gym for the past 1.5 months and nothing about my diet has really changed either, i will say tho that i've been drinking a lot of water to debloat so idk if that's a factor or not

but mewing definitely works, look at how the shape of my jaw changed. the OP saw good results too and there are shitloads of people online that swear by it.

You are bald why do you care about mewing ? It's already over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23564

girl i can make my subhuman side profile look half decent in an instant by fixing my posture and lifting the submental with my tongue that doesn't change the bones retard. it does have some effect on the APPEARANCE and gives an illusion of more forward growth but if you think your face genuinely grew forward in 3 months you are dumb

rhino is one of the safest plastic surgiers ive heard and i feel like my nose is masc when im tyring to go for a prettyboy look but really it hasnt hurted my chances with girls like they dont care yk
it is safe when you have a really ugly nose and surgeon can't possibly fuck it even more
girls actually like strong nosebridges it's not recessed if it's pointing forward
what I meant when I said my nose is bad was it's nosetip is a bit wider and softer in the other thread, your nose is actually really good would be a waste if you get it botched with surgery

• +1

Exactly no point arguing with someone to try them convince that pushing your tongue on your maxilla which barely produces any force for 3 months gave you hollow cheeks and made your chin squarish wasn't that caused the changes but fckin debloating yourself

• +1
JFL can i delete this thread

• +1
brother what is your chewing routine?
i just chew 1stick of 5 gum everyday for atleast an hour using back teeth

• +1
Is he bonesmashing or wyf is it?
yes thank you i defo ascended hard from a year and a bit ago a flaw is my nose isnt entirely straight which is sad
Vinniehacker 20230104 0001

maybe i can get surgery to get something similar to that but im not entirely sure if it can be done

I've been mewing since I was 13-14 now I'm 16 my chin hasn't changed at all, probably what helped you was chewing
Mewing should push your maxilla up and forward, which should push jaw forward, but if you have a bad chin you will still have a bad chin. It doesn't create new bones
Maxilla

Mewing works but after beginner gains, you will need to hard mew every day for a brief period of time and the rest of the time regular mew.
Chewing hard gum 15-30 minutes every other day and hard chin-tucks.
IGNORE THE NAYSAYERS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
BEFORE COPING MEWING
View attachment 2029042

1 YEAR AND A BIT LATER

View attachment 2029047

Just tilt your head up and take the picture at a completely different angle and in different lighting theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 8758 and VenatorLuparius
You are devolish for
BEFORE COPING MEWING
View attachment 2029042

1 YEAR AND A BIT LATER

View attachment 2029047

Bruh why wouldn't you redpill your brother on mewing and CHEWING?

How evil do you have to be to let your own brother have poor bone structure when you could've saved him. His life will now be significantly worse because you didn't introduce him to looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
Giga frauded though

BEFORE COPING MEWING
View attachment 2029042

1 YEAR AND A BIT LATER

View attachment 2029047

Mewing isn't special people act like its some god tier technique but its really how humans were naturally supposed to have their breathing.

Mewing doesn't make you chad its more so it makes you not look deformed. Sad thing is 99% of bone growth is done by 15 and the bones on the palate are hardened MSE is a useful tool

• +1

Well, it’s a continuous and constant force that’s being applied which is why it could potentially change bone structure. Key here is that it’s CONSTANT. I see what you mean though.

Mewing works but after beginner gains, you will need to hard mew every day for a brief period of time and the rest of the time regular mew.
Chewing hard gum 15-30 minutes every other day and hard chin-tucks.
IGNORE THE NAYSAYERS.
Past teenage years it’s useless, jfl at 21+ year olds trying to mew

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back