Muh no anti Muslim sentiment in the UK

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea I mean seriously what were u niggas smoking when u said this šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Deleted member 33711, whiteislandpill and 2 others
It was only a matter of time before this happened.

Pakis and Arabs took advantage of british silence for the past 2 decades, commiting crimes and what not.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Deleted member 33711, Costcosuperstore and 4 others

@John Doe @Diarrhoea what were u niggas smoking when u said this šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve never been racially abused bhai these guys are mostly a whole generation or two after me tbh

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and yeeyeeslayer
and retards on this site will still claim all white people are like stockholm whites who let shitskins walk over them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Monobloc, likenesss and 2 others
over for london where i live

Pakis and Arabs took advantage of british silence for the past 2 decades, commiting crimes and what not.
Just Pakis

Arabs make up an insignificant amount of the Muslims living in the UK

90+% of them are pakis, bengalis and Somalis

Also idk why you think your exempt from this as a Muslim Indian :feelskek:

and retards on this site will still claim all white people are like stockholm whites who let shitskins walk over them
because that's true, this video is mere survivorship bias, overfocusing on entities that passed the selection process.

Most of the time this shit doesnt happen and more often it is other races.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bro who gives a shit about these bald 10 IQ eggheads they can keep seething whilst their daughters crush on purebred Dalit moggers like us šŸ„˜
I find it funny how the word dalit only has a positive meaning on here and nowhere else. If you went to india and called yourself a "dalit mogger", you'd literally get laughed out of the room. Retarded western born raised curries think they can change the perception of a 2,000+ year old word with memes.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and Diarrhoea
- a paki in the UK

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Just Pakis

Arabs make up an insignificant amount of the Muslims living in the UK

90+% of them are pakis, bengalis and Somalis

Also idk why you think your exempt from this as a Muslim Indian :feelskek:

I dont think im exempt from this lol. I as muslim indian was even persecuted for the crimes of arab muslims as well. Simply put, white people see all people from MENA to south asia as "brown", and basically think we are all just a brown blob. They dont notice that there are hundreds of different types of brown people, with different language family trees, and different genetics completely. For white people, if your not european, you're either brown or black.

THE TIME HAS COME

TO EXILE MUSLIMCELS INTO THE SAHARA DESERT

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
- a paki in the UK
I remember I was on a bus and some crackhead Jamaican guy was racially abusing some Somali mum telling her she should get out the country and her 18 yr old fat son was sitting there like a cuck doing nothing šŸ˜­ the Jamaican guy looked back at me and asked me if I agreed šŸ¤£
We need blacc unity bra @murdah

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Indian muslims literally never committed any crime in the west, so its unfortunate that we will get persecuted for the crimes of others.

Ive heard of north africans committing crimes.

Ive heard of black africans commiting crimes.

Ive heard of Syrians committing crimes.

Ive heard of Iraqis committing crimes.

Unironically i have NOT heard of gulf arabs committing crimes.

Ive heard of Afghans committing crimes.

Ive heard of Pakis committing crimes.

I have never heard of Indian muslims commiting crimes. Everyone in my family are all rich millionaires that are doctors or business owners. No one has ever committed any crimes beyond maybe getting a speeding ticket.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
Most of these people are intrinsically retarded, but I agree

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
protesting is a waste of time and cringe.

• +1
Indian muslims literally never committed any crime in the west, so its unfortunate that we will get persecuted for the crimes of others.

Ive heard of Pakis committing crimes.

I have never heard of Indian muslims commiting crimes. Everyone in my family are all rich millionaires that are doctors or business owners. No one has ever committed any crimes beyond maybe getting a speeding ticket.
U Indians keep being good goys for nothing whilst the thug maxxing kings take overšŸ˜–

because that's true, this video is mere survivorship bias, overfocusing on entities that passed the selection process.

Most of the time this shit doesnt happen and more often it is other races.
besides, what doe protesting, hooliganism, and some random attacks against muslims do? absolutely nothing. muslims are essentially like the retarded animal you release on someone to gnaw them to death. but who's their handler? who's letting them into the country, covering for them, and complicit in facilitating their actions against europeans?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900 and yeeyeeslayer
U Indians keep being good goys for nothing whilst the thug maxxing kings take overšŸ˜–
Nigga fuk u lol, you people are going to get every non-white deported lmao.

Im literally going to pull a benedict arnold on your asses when the war breaks out.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, yeeyeeslayer and Diarrhoea
besides, what doe protesting, hooliganism, and some random attacks against muslims do? absolutely nothing. muslims are essentially like the retarded animal you release on someone to gnaw them to death. but who's their handler? who's letting them into the country, covering for them, and complicit in facilitating their actions against europeans?
europeans are letting them in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Ive heard of Paki muslims committing crimes.

Screenshot 2024 06 03 at 101241 PM

@Michael Myers SAAAAR ITS DA PAKIS AND ARABS SAAAAR, VE INDIAN VELL BEHAVED SAAAR BELIEV ME SAAR

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Gengar
Nigga fuk u lol, you people are going to get every non-white deported lmao.

Im literally going to pull a benedict arnold on your asses when the war breaks out.
when the deportations happen :

'I AM INDIAN FROM HYDERBAD SAAR REMOVE HANDCUFF, NOT PAKI STOP!!! NOOO!!'

Doesnt matter. Its true. Fuck arabs. They completely ruined islam for everyone.
I mean maybe bharati muzzies ainā€™t doing any crimes cause theyā€™re too busy getting lynched? Not even tryna be funny here but as a minority itā€™s hard to do something like that.

Why are all other muslim ethnicities tryna start shit with indian muslims lol. None of you are keen on going back to your shithole countries, and neither are we. I find it funny that you think its funny that indian muslims are doing whatever it takes to not live in their 3rd world shithole country and stay here, even it means not committing crimes lol.

Europeans. Not Jews. Do Europeans have agency or are they also retarded animals at the mercy of Jews, of all people? Either Europeans and Muslims are both retarded animals and Jews are their handlers or Europeans are lazy, abandoned God, hedonistic and have let migrants at their own volition.

Will history repeat itself

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I mean maybe bharati muzzies ainā€™t doing any crimes cause theyā€™re too busy getting lynched? Not even tryna be funny here but as a minority itā€™s hard to do something like that.
I mean maybe bharati muzzies ainā€™t doing any crimes cause theyā€™re too busy getting lynched?
Im talking about indian muslims IN THE WEST, dummy. Where are indian muslims in THE WEST, getting lynched lmao? Stop slaving for these retarded terrorist arab muslims lol.

Im talking about indian muslims IN THE WEST, dummy. Where are indian muslims in THE WEST, getting lynched lmao? Stop slaving for these retarded terrorist arab muslims lol.
How was I supposed to know you meant in the west only. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Why are all other muslim ethnicities tryna start shit with indian muslims lol. None of you are keen on going back to your shithole countries, and neither are we. I find it funny that you think its funny that indian muslims are doing whatever it takes to not live in their 3rd world shithole country and stay here, even it means not committing crimes lol.
bro just a few days ago i was reading through an old post from last year where you were arguing with @Michael Myers on if pakis are curries or not and i was dying of laughing

gengar was like 'stay in your lane hyderajeet, stop trying to pull a sem2sem and drag us down with you' šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

@JohnDoe @Diarrhoea I mean seriously what were u niggas smoking when u said this šŸ¤£

Most of the racism amongst native Britā€™s is closeted. They talk about it at home because theyā€™re afraid of losing their job.

• +1
They literally created Islam. How can you say they ruined it and how can you say fuck arabs when you call your God in ARABIC? You call God ALLAH. That is an Arabic word. Arabs completely and utterly cucked south asians and north africans with their deity. It is truly incredible to see. They gave you their culture, their language, their prayers, their deity, and as a result, 2 billion people are actively and happily subjugating themselves with the ultimate form of colonialism.

bro just a few days ago i was reading through an old post from last year where you were arguing with @Michael Myers on if pakis are curries or not and i was dying of laughing

gengar was like 'stay in your lane hyderajeet, stop trying to pull a sem2sem and drag us down with you' šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Paki indics are delusional, but i cant blame them. No one wants to be associated with being curry lmao, not even other curries :lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Words, words, words... Nothing will happen.
Everyone is too addicted to goyslop and sitting in their coomer caves to change anything, jews will rule forever

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and St.TikTokcel
tbh

and i don't wanna go too much into this

but i think it's mostly the arab sunnis who are causing the issues,

they're the ones that commit the terrorist attacks when they do happen and chant sharia for britain/paris and shit like that

Last edited:
  • JFL
Paki indics are delusional, but i cant blame them. No one wants to be associated with being curry lmao, not even other curries :lul::lul::lul:.

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth​

The point is moot, weā€™re all pajeets. :feelsrope: @CFW432

Most of the racism amongst native Britā€™s is closeted. They talk about it at home because theyā€™re afraid of losing their job.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moggathon
It helps that I donā€™t look curry at least. :feelshmm:

• JFL
They literally created Islam. How can you say they ruined it and how can you say fuck arabs when you call your God in ARABIC? You call God ALLAH. That is an Arabic word. Arabs completely and utterly cucked south asians and north africans with their deity. It is truly incredible to see. They gave you their culture, their language, their prayers, their deity, and as a result, 2 billion people are actively and happily subjugating themselves with the ultimate form of colonialism.
hey literally created Islam. How can you say they ruined it and how can you say fuck arabs when you call your God in ARABIC? You call God ALLAH. That is an Arabic word. Arabs completely and utterly cucked south asians and north africans with their deity.
Doesnt matter lol. This same logic can literally be turned on europeans as well. Christianity and its first disciples were all levantine jews. Why are europeans who have no jewish blood, following a religion made by a brown levantine jew?

They gave you their culture, their language, their prayers, their deity, and as a result, 2 billion people are actively and happily subjugating themselves with the ultimate form of colonialism.
Wrong. A majority of muslims in the subcontinent were converted by the mughals who were a turko-persianized people. You are literally retarded and know nothing about islamic curry history.

The only thing arab about muslims curries is obviously the religion. Our culture, language, dress, food etc etc are all turko-persian derived or influenced.

• +1
The west has risen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, plukee and HTN_Mentalcel
so

did you bleach your genes like your brother did with a pashtun wife :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
so

did you bleach your genes like your brother did with a pashtun wife :feelskek:
No lol. And tbh i dont think i want to do that either. Im either getting a white girl, lightskin latina girl, or lightskin curry foid. I've known pashtuns, they are a tribalistic people and i dont feel like putting up with that.

• +1
  • JFL