Muh no anti Muslim sentiment in the UK

I've known pashtuns, they are a tribalistic people and i dont feel like putting up with that.
true

her in laws will look down on you for being indian

they're racist asf you should see how they look down on tajiks and hazaras in afghanistan for being asian

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
No lol. And tbh i dont think i want to do that either. Im either getting a white girl, lightskin latina girl, or lightskin curry foid. I've known pashtuns, they are a tribalistic people and i dont feel like putting up with that.
No lol. And tbh i dont think i want to do that either. Im either getting a white girl, lightskin latina girl, or lightskin curry foid. I've known pashtuns, they are a tribalistic people and i dont feel like putting up with that.
Depends, the ones who were born and raised in Punjab or Sindh are more open-minded actually. It’s the ones from their own places that are very tribalistic.

true

they're racist asf you should see how they look down on tajiks and hazaras in afghanistan for being asian
Depends, the ones who were born and raised in Punjab or Sindh are more open-minded actually. It’s the ones from their own places that are very tribalistic.
Also yeah but Mongols also ruled over them that’s why they hate them. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
true

They are tribalistic in Afghanistan but once they come into the uk they can’t control their women lol like every other ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They are tribalistic in Afghanistan but once they come into the uk they can’t control their women lol like every other ethnicity
That’s because the liberal ones move to the west. :forcedsmile: They worked against the Taliban and joined hands with kufar forces.

• JFL
i heard pashtun foids are getting blacked and bleached left right and center in canada :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
i heard pashtun foids are getting blacked and bleached left right and center in canada :feelskek:
Bhai remember when I posted a thread abt a ltb Muslim that approached me on the 2nd last day of Ramadan and u commented ,she was Pashtun afghan lol 😭 ( I meant to reply to Michael myers mb) @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bhai remember when I posted a thread abt a ltb Muslim that approached me on the 2nd last day of Ramadan and u commented ,she was Pashtun afghan lol 😭 ( I meant to reply to Michael myers mb) @Michael Myers
I don’t even remember. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Doesnt matter lol. This same logic can literally be turned on europeans as well. Christianity and its first disciples were all levantine jews. Why are europeans who have no jewish blood, following a religion made by a brown levantine jew?

Wrong. A majority of muslims in the subcontinent were converted by the mughals who were a turko-persianized people. You are literally retarded and know nothing about islamic curry history.

The only thing arab about muslims curries is obviously the religion. Our culture, language, dress, food etc etc are all turko-persian derived or influenced.
And who spread islam into central asia and is the source for the conversion of the mughals, dumbass? The Arab caliphates. Christianity has not adopted ANY Jewish/Arab/Levantine tradition. Christianity became unique the moment gentiles from Asia minor and other westward states converted from their pagan faith. Nearly every Jewish tradition/custom has been abandoned. Passover is Easter. No physical circumcision but a a spiritual circumcision of the heart, no kosher, etc. This is a major reason why Jews have refused to convert to Christianity as well.

Additionally, Christians can pray however they see fit and in whatever language they see fit, unlike you retarded little cucks. You self hating brownies refer to your deity in ARABIC. Your 5 daily prayers are recited in ARABIC. Your food? Halal tradition aka ARABIC. Your holy scripture? ARABIC. Your islamic traditions (ramadan, nikkah, kaaba pilgrimage, polygamy, child marriage, greetings (salam alaykum, etc)— ALL NOMADIC ARAB CUSTOMS/TRADITIONS AND PREDATING ISLAM.

I've repeatedly said this and I will say it once more—you've been cucked so badly and in the most degrading way possible, via a foreign deity. Within that deity, your colonizers gave you all of their traditions and called it part of "sunnah". Absolutely CUCKED

Additionally, Christians can pray however they see fit and in whatever language they see fit, unlike you retarded little cucks. You self hating brownies refer to your deity in ARABIC. Your 5 daily prayers are recited in ARABIC. Your food? Halal tradition aka ARABIC. Your holy scripture? ARABIC. Your islamic traditions (ramadan, nikkah, kaaba pilgrimage, polygamy, child marriage, greetings (salam alaykum, etc)— ALL NOMADIC ARAB CUSTOMS/TRADITIONS AND PREDATING ISLAM.
mandatory prayers must be in arabic however, personal prayers can be done in any language

still i don't see how the arabic language being pervasive and being given a high status in islam has any bearing on it's validity

Indian muslims literally never committed any crime in the west, so its unfortunate that we will get persecuted for the crimes of others.

Ive heard of north africans committing crimes.

Ive heard of black africans commiting crimes.

Ive heard of Syrians committing crimes.

Ive heard of Iraqis committing crimes.

Unironically i have NOT heard of gulf arabs committing crimes.

Ive heard of Afghans committing crimes.

Ive heard of Pakis committing crimes.

I have never heard of Indian muslims commiting crimes. Everyone in my family are all rich millionaires that are doctors or business owners. No one has ever committed any crimes beyond maybe getting a speeding ticket.
Jfl cope harder you dindu poopskin faggot, indians are on the same level as the rest of those tramps. In fact they might even be worse, you are nothing but pure filth. Its hilarious how Indians always side with the white man and boot licking them thinking they are part of the "good ones".

• JFL
Jfl cope harder you dindu poopskin faggot, indians are on the same level as the rest of those tramps. In fact they might even be worse, you are nothing but pure filth. Its hilarious how Indians always side with the white man and boot licking them thinking they are part of the "good ones".
lol

where are you from? are you muslim ?

thought you were white this whole time ngl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
mandatory prayers must be in arabic however, personal prayers can be done in any language

still i don't see how the arabic language being pervasive and being given a high status in islam has any bearing on it's validity
Is it supposed to be less insulting/degrading that "ONLY" the 5 daily prayers are mandated in Arabic?

The arabic language is not just pervasive in Islam, it is OBLIGATORY. The claim is that the quran was revealed to that dumb nigga muhammed in Arabic by God himself and that Arabic is essentially Gods language and the scripture is only valid when interpreted in its Arabic script and due to this, the faith must be propagated in Arabic.

For any person who can think for themselves, it is fairly clear how revolting and subjugative that is. It alienates 99.9% of the worlds peoples under the veil of "God said so". YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY SCRIPTURAL DISCUSSION ABOUT ISLAM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROFICIENCY IN ARABIC. Do you not know how insane that is?

UK is a dystopia, you get thrown in jail for posting stuff they don't like online. Many such cases.

God i hope it gets to france, islam is a fucking parasite

lol

where are you from? are you muslim ?

thought you were white this whole time ngl
Im mixed, most of my family are white British and the rest are African. I have no hatred for anyone else other than Indians, they disgust me.

I remember when there was some EDL march near my area when I lived in England and I saw some Sikh fags marching with the white men like they are part of the team. Indians are the biggest self hating losers ever and will do anything for validation from white people.

• JFL
Nothing is going to happen. London gets these protests every year. A bunch of subhumans who have no power marching through London won’t accomplish anything.

You need wide scale riots, insurrections ect to make a change.

Is it supposed to be less insulting/degrading that "ONLY" the 5 daily prayers are mandated in Arabic?

The arabic language is not just pervasive in Islam, it is OBLIGATORY. The claim is that the quran was revealed to that dumb nigga muhammed in Arabic by God himself and that Arabic is essentially Gods language and the scripture is only valid when interpreted in its Arabic script and due to this, the faith must be propagated in Arabic.

For any person who can think for themselves, it is fairly clear how revolting and subjugative that is. It alienates 99.9% of the worlds peoples under the veil of "God said so". YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY SCRIPTURAL DISCUSSION ABOUT ISLAM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PROFICIENCY IN ARABIC. Do you not know how insane that is?
ok a holy scripture has to be sent in one language at the end of the day

didn't he decide to pick hebrew for the old testament as well as per your beliefs?

a scripture has to come in a language at the end of the day lmao

and retards on this site will still claim all white people are like stockholm whites who let shitskins walk over them
you white people still worship Israel and the Jewish open society people who got your country flooded with brown people in the first place.

@yeeyeeslayer I would like to make it clear that I will never insult an Arab (such as yourself) for being a Muslimcel, because it is completely natural and it literally complements you.

I will always mock any non-Arab for adopting Islam though.

ok a holy scripture has to be sent in one language at the end of the day

didn't he decide to pick hebrew for the old testament as well as per your beliefs?

a scripture has to come in a language at the end of the day lmao
But the Old Testament was specifically for the Israelite people. Judaism before Christianity was in fact ethnically gatekept for the ~10 million Israelites that lived back then. It was the only monotheistic faith in an ocean of paganism. It was not a faith that was spread because it was not meant to be spread—until Jesus came, fulfilled the prophecies and redeemed mankind.

I have no idea how you can make that comparison with Islam.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Indians are the biggest self hating losers ever and will do anything for validation from white people.
ricecels are the equivalent of this but in america/with american whites lmao

• +1
Reactions: N1666
you white people still worship Israel and the Jewish open society people who got your country flooded with brown people in the first place.
american whites are not the only whites

Im a white guy but honestly fuck the uk it deserves its collapse and idrc about Pakistani or arabic people coming into our country i welcome them if anything. I love my pakistani and mena bros anyways all the ones I’ve spoken too have been quite friendly people and are usually happier than the average white in this shitstain country

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and N1666
Based. I wanna see this in germany too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and deadstock
I think Indians are viewed more positively than Arabs/Pakis for sure but they're still seen as worse than East/SE Asians by far.

Even Filipinos are more accepted in Western society than Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, yeeyeeslayer and N1666
I think Indians are viewed more positively than Arabs/Pakis for sure but they're still seen as worse than East/SE Asians by far.
for sure

Unironically i have NOT heard of gulf arabs committing crimes.
that's cuz there's barely any of them in the west cuz their countries are thriving for now due to muh oil money

Even Filipinos are more accepted in Western society than Indians.
Filipinos are wonderful people though. It is not a curiosity that they are widely accepted in the west because they integrate very well, are Catholic Christians, do not commit crime, and they contribute greatly and positively to western economies.

• +1
Filipinos are wonderful people though. It is not a curiosity that they are widely accepted in the west because they integrate very well, are Catholic Christians, do not commit crime, and they contribute greatly and positively to western economies.
Yup. Never had any issues with them at all.

the most respected /highly regarded asian people in the west are south koreans and japanese

as a matter of fact i think they're second on the societal respect heirarchy in the west directly after whites, haven't heard anyone complain about them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
the most respected /highly regarded asian people in the west are south koreans and japanese

as a matter of fact i think they're second on the societal respect heirarchy in the west directly after whites, haven't heard anyone complain about them
They're quiet, respective, law-abiding, smart and in white-collar positions, and aren't waving their native flags and stomping around the west as if they own it. It's no wonder why the natives accept and even cherish them.

They're quiet, respective, law-abiding, smart, and aren't waving their native flags and stomping around the west as if they own it.
arab muslims are the same

And who spread islam into central asia and is the source for the conversion of the mughals, dumbass? The Arab caliphates. Christianity has not adopted ANY Jewish/Arab/Levantine tradition. Christianity became unique the moment gentiles from Asia minor and other westward states converted from their pagan faith. Nearly every Jewish tradition/custom has been abandoned. Passover is Easter. No physical circumcision but a a spiritual circumcision of the heart, no kosher, etc. This is a major reason why Jews have refused to convert to Christianity as well.

I've repeatedly said this and I will say it once more—you've been cucked so badly and in the most degrading way possible, via a foreign deity. Within that deity, your colonizers gave you all of their traditions and called it part of "sunnah". Absolutely CUCKED

Screenshot 48

Bruh you are literally a retarded spic or something lmao. The mongols were originally bhuddist and literally blowing the fuck out of everyone around them, including the muslims.

They literally fucking obliterated and ransacked Baghdad which was considered basically the cultural capital of the muslim world.

But then mongols ended up COVERTING THEMSELVES to islam because they felt like it was the true religion. This was basically the equivalent of the norse scandanavian vikings converting to christianity as well, after blowing the the fuck out of christian kingdoms in europe for centuries.

Christianity became unique the moment gentiles from Asia minor and other westward states converted from their pagan faith. Nearly every Jewish tradition/custom has been abandoned. Passover is Easter. No physical circumcision but a a spiritual circumcision of the heart, no kosher, etc. This is a major reason why Jews have refused to convert to Christianity as well.

Lmao then this basically makes you you're own thing and therefore not an abrahahmic religion but some kind've malformed twisted version. Islam kept some traditions from Judaism before it, because Judaism through the Torah (old testament) is seen as true and the word of god (not the talmud which a majority of jews are talmudic jews). These arent "arab" practices retard they are literally ancient abrahamic practices stemming all the way back from Judaism (non-talmudic torah based judaism).

Once again "allah" is literally nothing more than the arabic translation of the world "il, el, or eloah". Even arab christians called "God" Allah as well retard. Halal is somewhat descended from jewish dietary laws of kosher but also is basically its own thing cause you pray to God before you slaughter than animal. So once again, not entirely arabic in origin.

Screenshot 50

The five daily prayers can be recited in any language you want it to be retard, even though arabic is preferred because thats literally the language the angel Gabriel revealed it to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in retard. The quran was revealed in arabic as well, but in modern day it is literally written in pretty much any language in the world, so that all people from all over the world can read it and understand it.

Images
S l1200
S l1600

I dont understand why you a problem with the language arabic, the prophet was an arab, and so the holy books and prayers were revealed to him in a language he could understand. The same way that jesus (as), daniel (as), moses(as), etc etc were all jews and spoke old hebrew and aramaic and therefore all the teachings of God were revealed to them in Old Hebrew and aramaic as well.

(ramadan, nikkah, kaaba pilgrimage, polygamy, child marriage, greetings (salam alaykum, etc)

-please show me where ramadan is a pre-islamic nomadic arab thing

-Nikkah in pre-islamic arabic literally had a completely different meaning and process compared to what is now being done today :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

-Polygamy is a literally universal trait that existed pretty much everywhere including the indian subcontinent. My ancestors were conducting polygamy long before they became muslims lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

-Child marriage was a thing everywhere lmao including in the ancient indian subcontinent. Hell some people in villages have child marriage to this day. You can look it up if you want. Once again you claim a universal practice belongs solely to islam lmfao.

-salamu alaikum is an old semetic greeting in general and has nothing to do with just arabs lmao, its just the arabic version of that greeting.

You literally worship a levantine jew that was actually a mortal man (a great one indeed but a mortal man at the end of the day). You actually worship a mortal man, meanwhile i worship his creator. Who is more cucked lol.

Last edited:
Which Arab muslims? Gulf arabs? Yes, they're civilized. The remainder? Absolutely not
i was being sarcastic LMAO

but on a serious note, do gulf arabs have a reputation for being better/more civilized?? lol i don't think so

i doubt westerners even make a distinction between them and other arabs in the west

i sometimes introduce myself as bahraini and other times as iraq cuz that's my origin

would me introducing myself as bahraini be more respectable than iraqi LMAO

Last edited:

• Love it
View attachment 2961854

Bruh you are literally a retarded spic or something lmao. The mongols were originally bhuddist and literally blowing the fuck out of everyone around them, including the muslims.

They literally fucking obliterated and ransacked Baghdad which was considered basically the cultural capital of the muslim world.

But then mongols ended up COVERTING THEMSELVES to islam because they felt like it was the true religion. This was basically the equivalent of the norse scandanavian vikings converting to christianity as well, after blowing the the fuck out of christian kingdoms in europe for centuries.

Lmao then this basically makes you you're own thing and therefore not an abrahahmic religion but some kind've malformed twisted version. Islam kept some traditions from Judaism before it, because Judaism through the Torah (old testament) is seen as true and the word of god (not the talmud which a majority of jews are talmudic jews). These arent "arab" practices retard they are literally ancient abrahamic practices stemming all the way back from Judaism.

Once again "allah" is literally nothing more than the arabic translation of the world "il, el, or eloah". Even arab christians called "God" Allah as well retard. Halal is somewhat descended from jewish dietary laws of kosher but also is basically its own thing cause you pray to God before you slaughter than animal. So once again, not entirely arabic in origin.

View attachment 2961886

The five daily prayers can be recited in any language you want it to be retard, even though arabic is preferred because thats literally the language the angel Gabriel revealed it to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in retard. The quran was revealed in arabic as well, but in modern day it is literally written in pretty much any language in the world, so that all people from all over the world can read it and understand it.

View attachment 2961896View attachment 2961897View attachment 2961898

I dont understand why you a problem with the language arabic, the prophet was an arab, and so the holy books and prayers were revealed to him in a language he could understand. The same way that jesus (as), daniel (as), moses(as), etc etc were all jews and spoke old hebrew and therefore all the teachings of God were revealed to them in Old Hebrew as well.

-please show me where ramadan is a pre-islamic nomadic arab thing

-Nikkah in pre-islamic arabic literally had a completely different meaning and process compared to what is now being done today :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

-Polygamy is a literally universal trait that existed pretty much everywhere including the indian subcontinent. My ancestors were conducting polygamy long before they became muslims lmfao :lul::lul::lul:

-Child marriage was a thing everywhere lmao including in the ancient indian subcontinent. Hell some people in villages have child marriage to this day. You can look it up if you want. Once again you claim a universal practice belongs solely to islam lmfao.

-salamu alaikum is an old semetic greeting in general and has nothing to do with just arabs lmao, its just the arabic version of that greeting.

You literally worship a levantine jew that was actually a mortal man (a great one indeed but a mortal man at the end of the day). You actually worship a mortal man, meanwhile i worship his creator. Who is more cucked lol.

is this what you were doing in the time between ur last reply in this thread and now 😭

i respect it tho

i cba to put this much effort into .org arguments personally

is this what you were doing in the time between ur last reply in this thread and now 😭

i respect it tho

i cba to put this much effort into .org arguments personally
I had to blow this retarded spic out of the water, i couldnt let his ignorance go.

I had to blow this retarded spic out of the water, i couldnt let his ignorance go.
he's not a spic

he's a british born russian/serb

Please give me a few minutes to tear your ass apart and embarrass you, little cuck. I will absolutely be responding to your drivel. Kindly wait please.

• JFL
BTW islam says that there were 124,000 prophets sent across the world to spread the word of God, so yes there were south asian prophets.

• +1