Muh normies won't looksmax. Muh looksmaxxing isn't that mainstream. Muh normies won't hardmax.

perpetuallytired

perpetuallytired

Master

99.9k likes and 700k views on a video on Bimax.

If you know a niche procedure. Gatekeep it. Normies are not like rotters on here. They go to the gym and they work. They get shit done. If you know something shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself.

Hmm I wonder when this account got into looksmaxxing. I bet he's been posting videos for a long time. Oh wait. He only started posting about looksmaxxing in June this year.

I wonder where he learnt about looksmaxxing

Oh ffs.
@Clavicular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, nathan and Darkeningstar
Most people on this forum won’t hardmaxx or barely even softmaxx, just a lot of empty words brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, proxyy, greywind and 6 others
Most people on this forum won’t hardmaxx or barely even softmaxx, just a lot of empty words brah
Look at the tiktok. 99K likes. That's almost 3 times the userbase of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, greywind, DalitBoss and 2 others

If you know a niche procedure. Gatekeep it. Normies are not like rotters on here. They go to the gym and they work. They get shit done. If you know something shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself.

Hmm I wonder when this account got into looksmaxxing. I bet he's been posting videos for a long time. Oh wait. He only started posting about looksmaxxing in June this year.

Oh ffs.
@Clavicular

Gatekeeping could be useful because some information may be misrepresentable and therefore harmful
In fact, if I have to share some interesting insights, I do it in pm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, arabcelxxx, nathan and 2 others
Look at the tiktok. 99K likes. That's almost 3 times the userbase of this forum.
My point exactly bhai, people just say a lot, if the most downtrodden people on here won’t hardmaxx I highly doubt any normal guy will just because he saw it on a TikTok

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, arabcelxxx and Henry Rollins
Imagine living this paranoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, ey88, nathan and 1 other person
My point exactly bhai, people just say a lot, if the most downtrodden people on here won’t hardmaxx I highly doubt any normal guy will just because he saw it on a TikTok
U underestimate how much normies will go through for pussy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Darkeningstar, nathan and 1 other person
I spar in full contact karate dont want to lose my granite chin even though I developed as a mouthbreather brotha

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
yeah but then these people aren't normies

Oh ffs.
@Clavicular

I didnt make blackpill vids until like December bro, everyone alr knew about it

• +1
Reactions: nathan
their all larping maybe like 3 people will get bimax because of tiktok

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I didnt make blackpill vids until like December bro, everyone alr knew about it
A large amount of people knew about it but not as many were taking it seriously.

I've been looking on tiktok and this shit has blown up a lot more in the last few months. Accounts that used to solely post Save Europa stuff or games are now posting looksmaxxing content.

their all larping maybe like 3 people will get bimax because of tiktok
100k likes rn. Will likely go up more. One of the comments with 5k likes said "I don't want it anymore I need it".

U really believe that only 3 out of 100k will get it? Even a 0.5% conversion rate will see 500 ppl get it. That's enough to increase prices.

A large amount of people knew about it but not as many were taking it seriously.

I've been looking on tiktok and this shit has blown up a lot more in the last few months. Accounts that used to solely post Save Europa stuff or games are now posting looksmaxxing content.
Bro, its not my problem i posted way after anyone else lol. I kept it to myself for a while until it was illogical to not post

98% of people can’t even afford to hardmax.

Plastic surgery prices are insane in the US.

Oh ffs.
@Clavicular

“looksmaxxers” a bunch of lucky faggots born with bones hardly looksmax at all. They wash their face and get a haircut and call it looksmaxxing, meanwhile, subhumans need bimax, filler, and other crazy procedures to looksmax.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Oh ffs.
@Clavicular

Nga no TikTokcel is ever going to get bimax. Ever. Hell only abt 1% of this forum will really ever hardmaxx. Stop worrying abt it.