"Muh self hating currycel"

Almost every tamil brahmin still has broad and low nasal bridge nose. With bug eyes. U womt see this in north west frotier regions like parts ofpakistan , rajasthan , and those adjoining regions i.e sandy regions irrespective of caste . They are only indians to pass for mena.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Almost every tamil brahmin still has broad and low nasal bridge nose. With bug eyes. U womt see this in north west frotier regions like parts ofpakistan , rajasthan , and those adjoining regions i.e sandy regions irrespective of caste . They are only indians to pass for mena.
If they have higher ancestral Dravidian DNA, they are less likely to have bug eyes... bug eyes are a MENA trait

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
People from Incel forums and all the non mainstream social media hate Indians without any valid reason, new users are influenced by the existing racist posts and ongoing racism towards Indians and after some time they adopt these racist behaviours to fit in the crowd and by the time it's keep increasing. 95% of people on this forum or any other platform are influenced, they don't have any reason to be racist towards indians but they still do and think it is funny.
Indian hands typed this

I think the whole tamil brahmin thing seems highly overexaggerated to me on their features, they just look like lighter dravids even tho dark tamil brahmins exist just as much. lots of lighter looking mallus who look similar.
Who cares u all smell like shit and are subhuman either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and horizontallytall
Lmao at obsessing over every specific type of smelly shit

Meh curry inferior genetics but bro spammed roids and ended up dying at the age of 22. Just fucking lol at this clown
He was trolling people in the vid but yeah. Ultimate in irony

If they have higher ancestral Dravidian DNA, they are less likely to have bug eyes... bug eyes are a MENA trait
I never see an north west person with such eyes. U visit the locals u will see the same .Almost all have dark very bushty eyebrows with the deepest eyes found in asia after abos and very straight noses

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 23558 and SidharthTheSlayer
I never see an north west person with such eyes. U visit the locals u will see the same .Almost all have dark very bushty eyebrows with the deepest eyes found in asia after abos and very straight noses
wrong, almost every northie guy ive seen has some sort of bug eyes. Ive seen so many dravidians with hunter eyes and caucasoid eye area. Siddharth malhotra ,hrithik roshan types are rare among northies and thats why theyre worshipped

I was talking about northwest region not north india as a whole @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I was talking about northwest region not north india as a whole @BrahminBoss
I’ve been to Manali most of them could be subhuman Chennaites I see on a daily basis

How many people taller than u in chennai or for any part of urban india u have been to @BrahminBoss

How many people taller than u in chennai or for any part of urban india u have been to @BrahminBoss

I’ve met 2 people who actually height mogged me. None who both height and frame mogged

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Count me in future mogging u to death @BrahminBoss

Pakistanis are not only better looking than Indians, but also stronger, braver, tougher and unlike Indians people respect them and they don’t get ridiculed by everyone, something you can only dream off. (I’m not Pakistani)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Sub0, Chadeep and 2 others
Pakistanis are not only better looking than Indians, but also stronger, braver, tougher and unlike Indians people respect them and they don’t get ridiculed by everyone, something you can only dream off. (I’m not Pakistani)
Kek this has gotta be a troll but I will break it down for you

Genetically, they are the same makeup as Northwest Indians except with more Sandnig admixture and less Steppe. We can also clearly observe that Indian chadpreets are much better looking than Paki chadpreets, it's no competition really.

India is a richer nation, both financially and culturally, than Pakistan, by far. IDK where you live dawg but Pakis are a joke and they have unironically made a worse name for us Indians in Europe, hence the slur for all South Asians is "Paki". They are some of the poorest people where they live in the west while Indians are some of the richest. They also have no real culture or history, they are just Hindus converted by the sword, yet they try to erase their past and claim they are descended from Turks or Arabs. The same people who hate them. The opposite of a tough and resilient people

So, nobody really likes or respects Pakis and they have none of the achievements of India. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0
Kek this has gotta be a troll but I will break it down for you

Genetically, they are the same makeup as Northwest Indians except with more Sandnig admixture and less Steppe. We can also clearly observe that Indian chadpreets are much better looking than Paki chadpreets, it's no competition really.

India is a richer nation, both financially and culturally, than Pakistan, by far. IDK where you live dawg but Pakis are a joke and they have unironically made a worse name for us Indians in Europe, hence the slur for all South Asians is "Paki". They are some of the poorest people where they live in the west while Indians are some of the richest. They also have no real culture or history, they are just Hindus converted by the sword, yet they try to erase their past and claim they are descended from Turks or Arabs. The same people who hate them. The opposite of a tough and resilient people

So, nobody really likes or respects Pakis and they have none of the achievements of India. Hope that helps!

• JFL
Nothing really, it's just an observation. Other ethnics and a few vocal cumskins hate Indians more than we do ourselves and it's annoying that not only do we get to deal with this shit, but we also get blamed for the racism by calling it self hatred.
We Indians just need to have thicker skin tbh. I’ve always been proud to be Sri Lankan

• JFL
We Indians just need to have thicker skin tbh. I’ve always been proud to be Sri Lankan
We just need to become moggers or at the very least show people that curry admixture leads to mogger offspring e.g Nic Kaufmann and @Gaygymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 18522
We just need to become moggers or at the very least show people that curry admixture leads to mogger offspring e.g Nic Kaufmann and @Gaygymmax
Average in north India

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I doubt whites hate you other ethnics could be possible like arabs, gooks, pakis or nigs could be possible.

Because I white myself and the Caucasian userbase on this forum doesn't make racebait posts
Kinda useless tbh. Every race bait is pathetic(somtimes fun ngl) but at the end of the day I still win.