"Muh self hating currycel"

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Why is it that literally every time I've experienced racism on this forum over being Indian it was from

-Some shitskinned, camel urine drinking Arab:

-Some coping Paki:

-A gook larper lolcow:

-An "Aryan" supremacist:

And people still have the gall to say racism against Indians on this forum is mostly self hatred. It's the same as it is everywhere in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, AllesScheiße, Deleted member 18522 and 18 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 33986, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
What happened bro ??

What happened bro ??
Nothing really, it's just an observation. Other ethnics and a few vocal cumskins hate Indians more than we do ourselves and it's annoying that not only do we get to deal with this shit, but we also get blamed for the racism by calling it self hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 14262
Nothing really, it's just an observation. Other ethnics and a few vocal cumskins hate Indians more than we do ourselves and it's annoying that not only do we get to deal with this shit, but we also get blamed for the racism by calling it self hatred.
I doubt whites hate you other ethnics could be possible like arabs, gooks, pakis or nigs could be possible.

Because I white myself and the Caucasian userbase on this forum doesn't make racebait posts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, horizontallytall and SidharthTheSlayer
People from Incel forums and all the non mainstream social media hate Indians without any valid reason, new users are influenced by the existing racist posts and ongoing racism towards Indians and after some time they adopt these racist behaviours to fit in the crowd and by the time it's keep increasing. 95% of people on this forum or any other platform are influenced, they don't have any reason to be racist towards indians but they still do and think it is funny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
I have seen every race on here shit on pajeets. 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, OGJBSLAYER, ROTTING and 4 others
People from Incel forums and all the non mainstream social media hate Indians without any valid reason, new users are influenced by the existing racist posts and ongoing racism towards Indians and after some time they adopt these racist behaviours to fit in the crowd and by the time it's keep increasing. 95% of people on this forum or any other platform are influenced, they don't have any reason to be racist towards indians but they still do and think it is funny.
Almost every relevant Indian poster I see here doesn't hate other Indians. Doing so is so cucked and implies every Indian is built the same way to begin with
I have seen every race on here shit on pajeets. 💀
Indeed, the self hating currycel meme must die. Maybe guys at first hated on their own people, and in a cucked way let other users call them inferior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
People “hate” Indians because theyre ugly, short and smelly. That’s the Blackpill, they’re probably the lowest SMV race on earth aside from abos and natives

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, sudanguy, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
People “hate” Indians because theyre ugly, short and smelly. That’s the Blackpill, they’re probably the lowest SMV race on earth aside from abos and natives
"5'7, 187lbs bloatlord SEAmaxxer"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ROTTING and ShowerMaxxing
Indeed, the self hating currycel meme must die. Maybe guys at first hated on their own people, and in a cucked way let other users call them inferior
My friend just told me how casually racist white uni students are to South Asians lol. Might create thread about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and SidharthTheSlayer

This clip always made me cage. A brown skinned Kurdish dude that died at 22 from roiding all while looking like and being mistaken for an Indian himself calling Indians inferior. Tale as old as time!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 33986, ROTTING and 6 others
This clip always made me cage. A brown skinned Kurdish dude that died at 22 from roiding all while looking like and being mistaken for an Indian himself calling Indians inferior. Tale as old as time!
Fair point but Zyzz height and face mogs most curries so it’s kind of void

• Hmm...
  • +1
Fair point but Zyzz height and face mogs most curries so it’s kind of void
Define curries. You do realize there's countless Indic phenotypes right? And Zyzz was about 182 cm tall. That would be rather average for a well nourished Punjabi dude.

• +1
He didn't look "indian" except to retarded cave-dwellers. Same cave-dwellers think "indians" are Arabs. JFL. He clearly looked MENA.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, OGJBSLAYER, ROTTING and 4 others
Define curries. You do realize there's countless Indic phenotypes right? And Zyzz was about 182 cm tall. That would be rather average for a well nourished Punjabi dude.
This is a typical curry, 5’5-5’8 skinnyfat working entry levels in the west(pizza shop, taxis, retail). Mind u ones born here are typically taller 5’8 - 5’11

• +1
He didn't look "indian" except to retarded cave-dwellers. Same cave-dwellers think "indians" are Arabs. JFL. He clearly looked MENA.

Explain how he represents MENA features? He could very well pass as a NW Indian or a Pakistani. He's racially ambiguous and many people have confused him for having South Asian ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 16275 and Danish_Retard
View attachment 2399162View attachment 2399163
Explain how he represents MENA features? He could very well pass as a NW Indian or a Pakistani. He's racially ambiguous and many people have confused him for having South Asian ancestry
He doesn't look South Asian to me. In later pics, he was getting tans on purpose so he did look South Asian in those.

His thick eyebrows, his big nose and big lips => MENA features. Indic peoples usually have thinner eyebrows and thinner lips and less bigger noses. I have the same features as him and I get mistaken for being MENA most of the time (although I think I clearly look Pakistani).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He looks more Caucasian than curries, doesn’t have the bug eyes

His eyes were rather large when he didn't squint. Also bug eyes aren't inherently part of the Indian phenotype, MENA populations have eyes as large if not larger if you look at the trait structure

He doesn't look South Asian to me. In later pics, he was getting tans on purpose so he did look South Asian in those.

View attachment 2399166

His thick eyebrows, his big nose and big lips => MENA features. Indic peoples usually have thinner eyebrows and thinner lips and less bigger noses. I have the same features as him and I get mistaken for being MENA most of the time (although I think I clearly look Pakistani).
He has kinda thin and small lips though. Also North Indid are known for being rather hairy and having prominent noses. I'd say his most MENA passing feature is his robust jawline. Otherwise his features are intermediate between Iranid and Indid imo

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
He has kinda thin and small lips though. Also North Indid are known for being rather hairy and having prominent noses. I'd say his most MENA passing feature is his robust jawline. Otherwise his features are intermediate between Iranid and Indid imo
I don't see many Indic people with thick eyebrows, big noses and big lips. And neither do other people, hence why I get mistaken for being MENA although my coloring itself should give away I'm a South Asian. It's either thick eyebrows, big nose, thin lips or thin eyebrows, big nose and thick lips or sometimes even thin eyebrows, big nose, thin lips. His robust jawline isn't what makes him MENA. MENAs usually have elongated faces in my experience.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and SidharthTheSlayer

Indian food is shit, literally​

nough said

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Zeruel, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
I don't see many Indic people with thick eyebrows, big noses and big lips. And neither do other people, hence why I get mistaken for being MENA although my coloring itself should give away I'm a South Asian. It's either thick eyebrows, big nose, thin lips or thin eyebrows, big nose and thick lips or sometimes even thin eyebrows, big nose, thin lips. His robust jawline isn't what makes him MENA. MENAs usually have elongated faces in my experience.
Strange. I am a Tamil Brahmin and I have all of those traits you mentioned as being MENA-like. Upper castes definitely have more body hair and thicker lips

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Strange. I am a Tamil Brahmin and I have all of those traits you mentioned as being MENA-like. Upper castes definitely have more body hair and thicker lips
Tamils are Dravidian. No one will see you and think "you're MENA." (Although one South Bharati Brahmin did look Afghan but that was only one guy).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tamils are Dravidian. No one will see you and think "you're MENA." (Although one South Bharati Brahmin did look Afghan but that was only one guy).
Brah I thought you were blackpilled and High IQ on this continent... Dravidian isn't a phenotype, it's an ethnolinguistic category. Tamil Brahmins look very different from Dravidian Dalits. We share the language. Also I never claimed I look MENA kek, just that I have the features you mentioned
@SecularIslamist thoughts on my pheno?

• +1
Brah I thought you were blackpilled and High IQ on this continent... Dravidian isn't a phenotype, it's an ethnolinguistic category. Tamil Brahmins look very different from Dravidian Dalits. We share the language. Also I never claimed I look MENA kek, just that I have the features you mentioned
I know Dravidians are a linguistic grouping, but they do have their own phenotype, including South Bharati Brahmins. Well, we were talking about Zyzz.. and he has the right kind of coloring to be placed right outside of South Asia. That's what I was saying. If your skintone was the same, you'd be mistaken for MENA as well. Undertones also matter, btw. I notice NW Bharatis have different undertones.. like darker purple lips instead of pink lips? If that makes sense.

• Hmm...
Umm

Who tf are you

View attachment 2399166

I’ve noticed it’s always people who aren’t Indian but close to India insisting that their race don’t look Indian and that their are minor but significant features that make it obvious that this person is not Indian looking, yet absolutely everyone from the west would say yeah he look Indian. Kinnda like saddam, Iraqis were insisting he didn’t look Indian and the nigga looks literally like my dad jfl. Being able to pass as Indian doesn’t necessarily mean you look completely Indian, but nevertheless it is like taken like an insult, any Iraqi, Syrian, middle easterner, paki, etc, could pass as Indian, with many ethnicities and peoples existing on the subcontinent, just like lots of Indians especially those with various features could pass in those countries. The idea of being racially ambiguous is impossible to grasp for these people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and SidharthTheSlayer
This is is immense cope by alot of these people that even the ugliest of their race are better looking than the best curries, people act like if I ever mention my slight Syrian or jew ancestry I’m an trying mask my curry background and pass as another people, first of all have u not seen the average Syrian refugee male, or the juden and how ugly they look? You really believe I go up in attractive points by trying to increase this ratio into my makeup? The truth is even if I was 9/10 Syrian I would prob be uglier than I currently am just because my current genetic makeup resulted in my look, and anything else would not be able to compare.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Also the idea of proxy wars isn't done by curries and prob has never been done in recent times, all the superpowers fight proxywars to as an act of domination and millitary supremacy, if the curries want any respect they should start some rando porxy war in an obscure fucking country like turkmenistan, slaughter their people, destroy their dumbass cities, and rape their womyn just to show the world this country isnt playing at war, get some resources or go back maybe do this in some other obscure retard country again in 20 years just as all world powers do. Landing on the moon is cool and all but when will curry really start trying to be an actor?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Vedic bulls like us will always be hated my G!

• +1
Why is it that literally every time I've experienced racism on this forum over being Indian it was from

View attachment 2399043
-Some coping Paki:
View attachment 2399048
-A gook larper lolcow:
View attachment 2399047
-An "Aryan" supremacist:
View attachment 2399050

And people still have the gall to say racism against Indians on this forum is mostly self hatred. It's the same as it is everywhere in the world.
What about from black or white ppl?

View attachment 2399043
-Some coping Paki:
View attachment 2399048
-A gook larper lolcow:
View attachment 2399047
-An "Aryan" supremacist:
View attachment 2399050

If u are proud of being indian and also acknowledge shortcomings of ur race ,meh delusional shitstain subhuman. If u acknowledge just ur shortcomings, typical self hating pajeet subhuman. U can nvr win with niggas who just have a hatred for u and ur race

• +1
I’ve noticed it’s always people who aren’t Indian but close to India insisting that their race don’t look Indian and that their are minor but significant features that make it obvious that this person is not Indian looking, yet absolutely everyone from the west would say yeah he look Indian. Kinnda like saddam, Iraqis were insisting he didn’t look Indian and the nigga looks literally like my dad jfl. Being able to pass as Indian doesn’t necessarily mean you look completely Indian, but nevertheless it is like taken like an insult, any Iraqi, Syrian, middle easterner, paki, etc, could pass as Indian, with many ethnicities and peoples existing on the subcontinent, just like lots of Indians especially those with various features could pass in those countries. The idea of being racially ambiguous is impossible to grasp for these peopl
The ones that look like menas are rare. Most of hindus i see here in west are bloated and very dark. They have their own special looks like gooks and black.

Meh curry inferior genetics but bro spammed roids and ended up dying at the age of 22. Just fucking lol at this clown

• +1
The ones that look like menas are rare. Most of hindus i see here in west are bloated and very dark. They have their own special looks like gooks and black.
These mena people especially the outspoken ones have like some sort of vision impairment that automatically blurs out any swarthy or darker looking people in their regions, its the wildest thing ever, the pakis and afghans are notorious for this, when all you to do is pull up a video of everyday people in that region and you will see melanated peoples who would pass as Indian despite their insistence on absolutely trivial minor features that are apparently completely unique. Unless you look completely European like some MENA are they would be able to pass in some parts of india, lighter skin in more lighter northern areas, and swarthy even more so.

These mena people especially the outspoken ones have like some sort of vision impairment that automatically blurs out any swarthy or darker looking people in their regions, its the wildest thing ever, the pakis and afghans are notorious for this, when all you to do is pull up a video of everyday people in that region and you will see melanated peoples who would pass as Indian despite their insistence on absolutely trivial minor features that are apparently completely unique. Unless you look completely European like some MENA are they would be able to pass in some parts of india, lighter skin in more lighter northern areas, and swarthy even more so.
Yes but most indians are tamil and they dont look like menas in like 70% case.

Yes but most indians are tamil and they dont look like menas in like 70% case.
For the esp tamil looking people they wouldnt be able 2 pass but for other tamils they def could. These 2 are both tamils.
F0I3iOVXoAEePIe
F0I3iOXXgAAwlEy

• +1
I know Dravidians are a linguistic grouping, but they do have their own phenotype, including South Bharati Brahmins. Well, we were talking about Zyzz.. and he has the right kind of coloring to be placed right outside of South Asia. That's what I was saying. If your skintone was the same, you'd be mistaken for MENA as well. Undertones also matter, btw. I notice NW Bharatis have different undertones.. like darker purple lips instead of pink lips? If that makes sense.
im not a tamil brahmin but they are phenotipically pretty different from the mainland dravidians. This is a typical tamil brahmin look:

• +1
im not a tamil brahmin but they are phenotipically pretty different from the mainland dravidians. This is a typical tamil brahmin look:

View attachment 2399730
I think the whole tamil brahmin thing seems highly overexaggerated to me on their features, they just look like lighter dravids even tho dark tamil brahmins exist just as much. lots of lighter looking mallus who look similar.

• +1
I think the whole tamil brahmin thing seems highly overexaggerated to me on their features, they just look like lighter dravids even tho dark tamil brahmins exist just as much. lots of lighter looking mallus who look similar.
they tend to be lighter have taller skulls and generally taller (atleast the newer generations) but yea theres not a huge diff like with punjabis and dravids

they tend to be lighter have taller skulls and generally taller (atleast the newer generations) but yea theres not a huge diff like with punjabis and dravids
people be acting like this is the average tamil brahmin vs tamil person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Sub0, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others