"Muh single digit bodyfat" biggest cope ever

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
If you look like bloated utter shit at 12-15% bodyfat it's not because you are not putting enough effort in leanmaxxing, you're eating too much salt or carbs or botchering some routine a brainlet "motivator" from this forum has suggested you

YOU GOT SUBHUMAN BONES

Stop coping with bodyfat bullshit and get your ass ready to be jewed by some maxfac surgeon who is willing to restore your humanity for 20K minimum

It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Neurose, St. Wristcel and 18 others
cope
I'm %8 bodyfat and getting buccal fat pad removal now

After I get it I'll be Chad and I'll have bones :D:D:D:D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 7098, reptiles and 7 others
just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
cope
I'm %8 bodyfat and getting buccal fat pad removal now

After I get it I'll be Chad and I'll have bones :D:D:D:D
Some users from this shithole legit ended up thinking this bs is legit

PUSH YOUR MAXILLA FORWARD YOU STUPID RECESSED MONKEYS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus, MentalistKebab, RAITEIII and 1 other person
im bloated as fuck rn need to lose weigh tbh + when squeezing my left cheek i can feel a fat squishy lump tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
i'll look like kinobody at 7 pct bro

im bloated as fuck rn need to lose weigh tbh + when squeezing my left cheek i can feel a fat squishy lump tbh
Yeah you need to lose weight from what I've seen. If you ever get to 15% bf and still can't feel your bones please don't delude yourself. Good luck ascending.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6873
Yeah you need to lose weight from what I've seen. If you ever get to 15% bf and still can't feel your bones please don't delude yourself. Good luck ascending.
damn did i look that fucking fat on those pictures lmao

i'll look like kinobody at 7 pct bro

He has dogshit bones jfl
They should be visibile from a thousand miles yet they are not... mmmh I wonder why

Forward grown maxilla is everything

There is only two expleanation.. YOu have shit body fat disruption......... or you have no bones.

He has dogshit bones jfl
They should be visibile from a thousand miles yet they are not... mmmh I wonder why
cope

you mog kino?

pics or larp

It’s not cope but you won’t be chad after being skinny most likely

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Mastermind
Why do I get bloated when i eat you:woke:
because I'm toxic and practically indigestible, besides having fucking salt and lots of carbo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Most important part of leanmaxing is not hollow cheek. If lean max make your jaw more angular that is big win for you.

It’s not cope but you won’t be chad after being skinny most likely
It's not cope if you're above 15%
If you're below and still look unfuckable it's over

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7651
It's not cope if you're above 15%
If you're below and still look unfuckable it's over
I guess so
I’m way above 15 but my jaw is somewhat angular

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Mastermind
I guess so

I fucking told you.. You are chad. You have good forward growth and you are height mogger.

Also are all carbs bad or nah? Cause most carbs i eat are from fruits veggies etc

He has dogshit bones jfl

Forward grown maxilla is everything

I have a very forward grown maxilla. Maxilliary angle is literally 45 degrees... and I still have somewhat bloated cheeks at under 15% bodyfat. Every one on my mothers' side stores a lot of buccal fat. It comes down to fat storage genetics, how much lateral mass you have got in the zygos, forward growth on the sagittal plane and the size of your chin + shape of your jaw.

I know that I personally am a good candidate for buccal fat removal and likely a lot of people here are too...

• +1
If you look like bloated utter shit at 12-15% bodyfat it's not because you are not putting enough effort in leanmaxxing, you're eating too much salt or carbs or botchering some routine a brainlet "motivator" from this forum has suggested you

YOU GOT SUBHUMAN BONES

Stop coping with bodyfat bullshit and get your ass ready to be jewed by some maxfac surgeon who is willing to restore your humanity for 20K minimum

It's over
What about my bones?

Also are all carbs bad or nah? Cause most carbs i eat are from fruits veggies etc

Fruit and Salt is bad according to some user.. Veggies are fine.

don't really know how fucked i am tbh

don't really know if I am fucked up enough to do bimax, anyway...

i would only get a few mm of advancement probably

YOU GOT SUBHUMAN BONES

It's over

Single digit IQ thread your body plus height is 32 percent of your looks your face is 62 percent so throwing out the 2nd most important factor is ridiclous and i've got a shit face so i'm gonna be taking that 32 percent

Single digit IQ thread your body plus height is 32 percent of your looks your face is 62 percent so throwing out the 2nd most important factor is ridiclous and i've got a shit face so i'm gonna be taking that 32 percent
Do you just pull those numbers out of your ass?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Body fat is not cope jfl

"Mastermind"

You fucking moron I'm talking about the effect of low bodyfat on a RECESSED SUBHUMAN FACE I never mentioned height and body

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Learn to fucking read and stop pulling strawmen out of your dirty asses you maxillacel copers

You fucking moron I'm talking about the effect of low bodyfat on a RECESSED SUBHUMAN FACE I never mentioned height and body

My point i'm making here is that everyone should get surgery even if there above average but you should still lose weight anyways because your jaw will will seem more rounded
[automerge]1609516222[/automerge]

My point i'm making here is that everyone should get surgery even if there above average but you should still lose weight anyways because your jaw will will seem more rounded

• +1
[automerge]1609516222[/automerge]

Yes you are right, I'm addressing the delusional men who are boneless at 12-15% bf and believe permanent ketosis will turn them into 8 PSL chads

I have a very forward grown maxilla. Maxilliary angle is literally 45 degrees... and I still have somewhat bloated cheeks at under 15% bodyfat. Every one on my mothers' side stores a lot of buccal fat. It comes down to fat storage genetics, how much lateral mass you have got in the zygos, forward growth on the sagittal plane and the size of your chin + shape of your jaw.

I know that I personally am a good candidate for buccal fat removal and likely a lot of people here are too...
same my bones are actually very decent but the fat fucks me up

There is a big difference between 15% and 10%.
Even at 15% I had a small double chin. Now I do not. I have only now seen my cheekbones. My aide profile is much sharper.
To say getting very lean won't change anything from above 12% is misinformed.

Yeah I’m low body fat, 5’8 and 117 lbs, yet my face is a round bloated potato

• +1
Reactions: Slob
One of the dumbest threads i have read in a while and it has 15 likes, well its not that surprising considering the majority of 2021 users are 15yo in comparison to 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

YOU GOT SUBHUMAN BONES

It's over
i have sfs and makes me subhuman :(

I guess so

I tried telling you this lol. My dude you can see your forward grown lower third at fucking 290

Users who are viewing this thread

Back