Muh teen love

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Muh my brain woulda developed normally, muh I wouldnt have ended up on this site. Keep coping you brain wire fucked fellow forum members

55yyruytruytyu

Started dating at 14, we were each other's first. This was a time before social media a more innocent time where we walked to parks to kiss on benches, snuck into each others houses for sleepovers, took trains to the big city nearby and walked thru hotel lobbies to feel older.

Didn't matter because I knew I was different than all other normies since age 9. Your Genetic Destiny brought you here or made you seek out previous things that eventually led you here to be blackpilled. Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, aesthetic beauty, TheBrownOne and 98 others
Idk if this motivating or not.
Since I can cope now that's not important

But I still think I would be a different (better) person if I had experienced it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member and 6 others
tbh yeah, teen love more often than not is heartbreak inducing because you're still a little bitch by that time

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife and 15 others
Muh my brain woulda developed normally, muh I wouldnt have ended up on this site. Keep coping you brain wire fucked fellow forum members

View attachment 701964

View attachment 701966

Started dating at 14, we were each other's first. This was a time before social media a more innocent time where we walked to parks to kiss on benches, snuck into each others houses for sleepovers, took trains to the big city nearby and walked thru hotel lobbies to feel older.

Didn't matter because I knew I was different than all other normies since age 9. Your Genetic Destiny brought you here or made you seek out previous things that eventually led you here to be blackpilled. Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality
dn
kys
/obhai/ mogs
no one cares
:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Be_ConfidentBro, Copeful and 4 others
looks like big bang theory bih
one gf doesn't make the nt you need a new girl every few months tbh which i had but i'm still bad like you just not as un nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
DON'T:
  • Blatantly Brag
    • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, zeshama, Gargantuan and 32 others
most normies who had teen love didn't have a gigachad brother who mogged the shit out of them by getting endless jb stacies just by existing.

so it's really "just experience teen love without crazy extenuating circumstances theory"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry, Heguldus, Deleted member and 5 others
its good to not be normal imo

if i was normal i wouldnt be as liked and my ltr would probably not still be with me

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and SubhumanCurrycel
most normies who had teen love didn't have a gigachad brother who mogged the shit out of them by getting endless jb stacies just by existing.

so it's really "just experience teen love without crazy extenuating circumstances theory"

I knew I wasnt NT way way before I was interested in girls and before my brothers balls had dropped

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2275 and 5 others
shiet my brolossus in my pents is huge. mirin my brolossus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
brutal realitty pill for pinkwells

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
mirin ur photoshop skills

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person

View attachment 701964

View attachment 701966

she is max 4 PSL in non frauded pic tbh

She was known to be the best looking girl in the school (at least top 3)

ffs u guys have high standards, or are u just used to looking at girls thru a million fucking snapchat filters or airbrushed IG photos nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 20677, SunniMogger and 22 others
ffs u guys have high standards, or are u just used to looking at girls thru a million fucking snapchat filters or airbrushed IG photos nowadays.
hi yuveven

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

idk you only posted two pics. i said she was between becky and stacy idk if that's "high standards" or not

he had teen love tho and you dont see him perma rotting here ngl

damn u had a stacylite gf at 14 whatta legend. i have never even had a gf what a loser i am

tbh i have no idea why u rot on here so much ur like psl 6.5 u can prob surgery max to psl 7

then u can get like any foid cuz like .05% of the population is psl 7.5 1% psl 7 like 5% psl 6.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Slothcel and Tony
stop the cope bro you never were an incel, you are just a little bit more socially awkward than the average joe but it doesnt matter in your situation anyway

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
At least in 100 years it wont mean anything

Teen love didn't matter for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't have mattered for the average person here.

Personally I was NT untill ~13-14yo when my social rejection + shitty family situation started destroying my neurotransmitters.

The fact I was able to cope well with vidya and continued to perform well academically sealed my faith as it made me seem like 'just a quiet introverted nerdy kid' when i was actually extroverted and NT being forced into that unideal lifestyle.

Not everyone's situation is similar. I am sure that if I had a gf at 14yo it would've helped me deal with massive self-esteem issues and negative emotions around that time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry, CANI, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
tbh yeah, teen love more often than not is heartbreak inducing because you're still a little bitch by that time
can confirm. don't think it helped me much with mental development jfl

better than not having it. Means you know how to talk to girls from an early age where it's acceptable to make mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
idk if teen love would've made a difference for me cuz I had bdd from the get-go

do u know where she is now?if she is married or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
It is over for too many men

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and nonserviam
It is over for too many men
just be first theory is legit though. Lots of subhumans can get laid in high school if they are NT enough. However once girls get a couple of chadlite/chad boyfriends it's indeed over.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chad.In.Incel.Body and Beetlejuice
I actually did experience a bit of teen love but not to it's fully extent, it gives me chills just to imagine I could have lost my v-card at 14 yo as well.

why'd yall break up

fuck i didn’t experience teen love yet, fuckkk my time has almost past. I don’t know shit about communicating with jb’s. It never began

They’re coping

its always the people who had love come naturally who say this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Teen love didn't matter for you, doesn't mean it wouldn't have mattered for the average person here.

Personally I was NT untill ~13-14yo when my social rejection + shitty family situation started destroying my neurotransmitters.

The fact I was able to cope well with vidya and continued to perform well academically sealed my faith as it made me seem like 'just a quiet introverted nerdy kid' when i was actually extroverted and NT being forced into that unideal lifestyle.

Not everyone's situation is similar. I am sure that if I had a gf at 14yo it would've helped me deal with massive self-esteem issues and negative emotions around that time.
exactly. The real copers are the people acting like they can relate to OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
your best thread recently.

Are u still in touch

Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality

Great quote. I used to fight myself. Not anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality
>Don't fight who you are
>Change your face with surgeries and pretend to be NT for slaying

Ok, I guess we have to find a middle ground here.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, CANI, Amnesia and 1 other person
DON'T:
  • Blatantly Brag
    • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403