Muh teen love

>Don't fight who you are
>Change your face with surgeries and pretend to be NT for slaying

Ok, I guess we have to find a middle ground here.
TBH I meant mentally. Your personality doesnt change. If u like to be alone dont force urself to constantly be in social situations cause otherwise you'd be "missing out in your youth" or something. I genuinely dont like socializing and generally dont like to hang around other people. I have come to terms with this about me rather than forcing myself to be around people who just suck the energy out of me and stress me out.

I always advocate for increasing your looks. But Ive also said its a million times easier to change your attractiveness than to change your core personality

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
TBH I meant mentally. Your personality doesnt change. If u like to be alone dont force urself to constantly be in social situations cause otherwise you'd be "missing out in your youth" or something. I genuinely dont like socializing and generally dont like to hang around other people. I have come to terms with this about me rather than forcing myself to be around people who just suck the energy out of me and stress me out.

I always advocate for increasing your looks. But Ive also said its a million times easier to change your attractiveness than to change your core personality

you are autistic u know that?

ur opinion means very little. U might want to take schizo drugs or someshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Idk man
Seeing stories like this make my heart sink like nothing else...
Sweet memories
The most innocent time of life
No hard expectations either
Just having fun

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Idk man
Seeing stories like this make my heart sink like nothing else...
Sweet memories
The most innocent time of life
No hard expectations either
Just having fun
Life peaked for sure between 10-14 years old for me

just hanging with the boys, youthful fun. Pickup basketball, video games all night, doorbell ditching houses, lighting fireworks off, right before the age of highschool where ur world changes and u care about girls being cool smoking weed and all the other BS. For me the magical time period was Middle School years. Been downhill ever since then

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, AlexanderTheGreat11, oldcelloser and 3 others
Muh my brain woulda developed normally, muh I wouldnt have ended up on this site. Keep coping you brain wire fucked fellow forum members

View attachment 701964

View attachment 701966

Started dating at 14, we were each other's first. This was a time before social media a more innocent time where we walked to parks to kiss on benches, snuck into each others houses for sleepovers, took trains to the big city nearby and walked thru hotel lobbies to feel older.

Didn't matter because I knew I was different than all other normies since age 9. Your Genetic Destiny brought you here or made you seek out previous things that eventually led you here to be blackpilled. Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality
Did your girlfriend ever talk about how good looking your brother was? Do you think some attraction was lost when she saw both of you together?

Muh my brain woulda developed normally, muh I wouldnt have ended up on this site. Keep coping you brain wire fucked fellow forum members

View attachment 701964

View attachment 701966

Started dating at 14, we were each other's first. This was a time before social media a more innocent time where we walked to parks to kiss on benches, snuck into each others houses for sleepovers, took trains to the big city nearby and walked thru hotel lobbies to feel older.

Didn't matter because I knew I was different than all other normies since age 9. Your Genetic Destiny brought you here or made you seek out previous things that eventually led you here to be blackpilled. Don't fight who you are, accept that you aren't normal and utilize all the info on this site to increase your overall life quality
doesnt matter; catering to women= gynocentrism and the only way to have a civilization and to be happy is to suppress womens rights; but nowadays its impossible therefore you inherently have to focus on yourself only
anything else- LTRs etc- is cuckery , and you wont be happy ofc

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member
Started dating at 14, we were each other's first.
teracope

she fucked at least 5 guys before meeting you

he really thought he was her first lmao

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
percocet molly percocet

you are proof of the blackpill if ive ever seen one; manlet looksmaxxed to Chad/ Chadlite and slayed a lot even with severe autism/ anti social personality
your life is proof of the :blackpill: and looks pill
thank you brother for sharing your experiences (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
idk you only posted two pics. i said she was between becky and stacy idk if that's "high standards" or not
the girl is a 6.5/10. no high standards here just rating her on body and face.

just be first theory is legit though. Lots of subhumans can get laid in high school if they are NT enough. However once girls get a couple of chadlite/chad boyfriends it's indeed over.
been telling dudes on here, the best chance to date a slim attractive women is early high school, before they come into how high their smv and start fucking chadlites/chads and tyrones. Usually this is around age 13-16. The guy below with glasses literally waited 9 years from being in elementary school to date the model, they both went to the same elementary school, and when she was 18 she finally gave him a chance dated the guy for 2 years turned, 20 moved to new york dumped him, and started dating much better looking men, and chad /lites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
JB Forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and subhuman incel
Do u miss her @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Genetic Destiny brought you here
Legit

I remember when i was 6 and first got an ipad i searched how to look better without anyone ever telling me anything bad.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@sytyl @StreegeReturn look at this we never had this we never will it doesn't matter if your Chad streege I spent my time in madrasaha getting my ass whipped while amnesia fucked and complained. Shit world

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Michael Myers and Deleted member 18840
old u reminds me of the dude from workaholics slightly

@sytyl @StreegeReturn look at this we never had this we never will it doesn't matter if your Chad streege I spent my time in madrasaha getting my ass whipped while amnesia fucked and complained. Shit world
While we got our asses whipped at madrassas, @Amnesia was whipping asses while inside of them.

• So Sad
Reactions: SunniMogger
Do u miss her @Amnesia
i miss the nostalgia feelings that come with her and that time period in my life. I had a good childhood esp 12-15 years old so thinking of her generally takes me back to that period in my life and its happy.

She ended up turning out a total vapid whore. Living in LA caring about all the superficial stuff. Got boob job and lip fillers that look bad. She told me once when we texted 6 years ago she had a body count of 75 "at least" so no I don't miss her now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22639