Muhammad's death is proof Islam is false

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Kraken
So the story goes, the Muslims win the battle at Khaibar. Mo and his niggas murder a bunch of Jews. They happen to murder the entire family of a jew foid. This jew foid offers to feed them after the battle and they agree (after they murdered her whole family, jfl room temperature IQ, retardation level: EXTREME)
She makes food for them and they start eating it, mo takes a bite but a bone tells him the food is poisoned (talking bones jfl)

When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’"

The poison doesn't kill mo immediately, but it does pernament damages. After some time he says the following:

Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

He died from problems with his aorta. He could feel it being cut. Here's where it gets interesting. In the quran allah says this:

Had the Messenger made up something in Our Name,
We would have certainly seized him by his right hand,
then severed his aorta

Nigga died exactly the way a false prophet would die

LMFAOOOOOO

Mo is a false prophet confirmed

Glory be to Jesus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Axii, nullandvoid and 19 others
DNR
Looksmax.org slowly becoming toxic religious debates.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ItsyBitsyJayhawk, nullandvoid and 15 others
meanwhile chad christian prophets ascended to a higher plane and just chill there till judgment day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, Jarate, buflek and 4 others
meanwhile chad christian prophets ascended to a higher plane and just chill there till judgment day
Incel trait... you die in the only way you shouldn't die

• +1
Reactions: Axii and InnerVoid
looksmax.org = debatereligion.org jfl

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and iam good boy
MoeMoney (piss be upon him) was a 54 year pedophile warlord. He is burning in an eternal lake of fire alongside his pagan parents.

Jesus Christ is the Living God! 🙏🏻✝️😇

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, Deleted member 58230, pig_face and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
So the story goes, the Muslims win the battle at Khaibar. Mo and his niggas murder a bunch of Jews. They happen to murder the entire family of a jew foid. This jew foid offers to feed them after the battle and they agree (after they murdered her whole family, jfl room temperature IQ, retardation level: EXTREME)
She makes food for them and they start eating it, mo takes a bite but a bone tells him the food is poisoned (talking bones jfl)

When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’"

The poison doesn't kill mo immediately, but it does pernament damages. After some time he says the following:

Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

He died from problems with his aorta. He could feel it being cut. Here's where it gets interesting. In the quran allah says this:

then severed his aorta

LMFAOOOOOO

Glory be to Jesus

Was the Prophet's aorta cut or ripped out?

The short and simple answer is NO.

Yes, the prophet consumed and digested some potent arsenal poison, when a Jewish lady attempted to assassinate him by poisoning his meal. His companion that also consumed some of this meal, died almost immediately.

However, this poison most probably burnt and only affected the prophet's trachea (windpipe), which connects the throat to the lungs; or the esophagus, which connects the throat to the stomach but cut did not cut of his aorta. He lived on for about another 4 more years in pain and discomfort.

Anas (ra) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger.

There are many possibilities or reasons to try an explain the cause of the severe pain in the chest of the prophet, since the poisoning incident.

Ibn Rajab wrote, “He, (the prophet saw), was in intense pain while on his deathbed that he fainted many times. People thought that he had pleurisy (inflammation of the pleurae, which impairs their lubricating function and causes pain when breathing. It is caused by pneumonia and other diseases of the chest or abdomen.)

So, they forced medicine through the side of his mouth. When prophet regained his consciousness, he rebuked them and said: “Verily, Allaah would have never afflicted me with pleurisy. My pain is caused by the food of Khaybar.

The truth of the matter is, that we do not really know what was the cause of his severe chest pain to make him assume that the poison had affected his aorta. However, what we do know is that his aorta was not cut nor ripped out and he certainly did not die immediately.

How do we even attempt to reconcile this?
We as Muslims do not need to reconcile anything regarding the authenticity of the prophet or his death because we know Qur'an clearly states:

“Your companion [i.e., Muḥammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed, Taught to him by one intense in strength [i.e., Gabriel]
(53: 2-5)
It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.

As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].

And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. (eg. Alif, Lām, Meem)

But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.
Saheeh International 3:7
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
Saheeh International 46:9
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Bring us a Qur’ān other than this or change it."

Say, [O Muḥammad], "It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
Saheeh International 10:15
Muḥammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined… (3:144–5
“Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.”
Since you are the one that has it brought up this subject, how do you reconcile where the Jewish woman came up with the theory that poison would not harm the prophet?

I mean after all Able was murdered by a rock, Moses burnt his tongue with a piece of hot cold, so many prophets were persecuted and slayed , Yahya (John the Baptist) was beheaded and Esa (Jesus) was put pole for just a few hours. I never here of this theory before, with regards to testing a prophet with poison, have you?

Anyway, the jews theory:
"We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."
Well they were unsuccessful, he lived for about 4 more years, until he had finished his mission before succumbing to the effects of the poison.

And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined…

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, notchaddam, TsarTsar444 and 5 others

Narrated `Aisha:

then severed his aorta

LMFAOOOOOO

Glory be to Jesus

If you’re a Christian or a Jew who wants to know if Muhammad peace be upon him was a true Prophet or not all you have to do is look at the criteria of your bible that determines if a Prophet is true or not.

The biblical criteria is :

Deuteronomy 18:22: If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD but the thing does not take place or prove true, it is a word that the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; do not be frightened by it.
Prophet Muhammad claimed to have spoken in God’s name and he foretold over 120 prophecies, so the only thing we have to do to know if he’s a true prophet or not is to verify if those prophecies came true or not. Here are some of those prophecies :

Byzantine–Sasanian War of 602–628

Alif, Lam, Meem. The Byzantines have been defeated In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome. Within three to nine years. To God belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice In the victory of God . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful. [It is] the promise of God . God does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.(30:1–6)

Siege of Jerusalem (636–637)

Awf Ibn Malik relates, "I went to the Prophet (saw) during the battle of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, 'Awf, Count six signs, between now and the approach of the Hour (Qiyamah/Doomsday): my death, the conquest of Al-Quds (Jerusalem); a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep; the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given 100 hundred Dinars (Arabian currency), he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape; and then a truce between you and Banu Asfar (i.e. Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers". (Bukhari)

Siege of Baghdad (1258)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “The Hour will not be established till you fight with the Khudh and the Kirman from among the non-Arabs. They will be of red faces, flat noses and small eyes; their faces will look like flat shields, and their shoes will be of hair.”
Genghis Khan

Mongolian boot

Muslim conquest of Egypt
Abu Zar reported that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "You will conquer Egypt, a land where Qirat (a measure of weight and area) is used. When you conquer that land, you have to treat its people kindly since they have a right of kinship upon you. And when you see two persons fighting for the space of a brick, then get out of that. He (AbuDharr) then happened to pass by Rabi'ah and AbdurRahman, the two sons of Shurahbil ibn Hasana, and they had been disputing for the space of a brick. So he left the land". [Reported by Imams Muslim Ahmad]” and some of them are happening in our life time

List of tallest buildings in the Arab League.

…He said: "Then tell me about its signs." He said: "When a slave woman gives birth to her mistress, when you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings.'"… Sunan an-Nasa'i 4990 Book 47, Hadith 6

Tunnels

Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace): “...When passageways are in the mountains of Mecca, when residential buildings rise as high as mountain tops...

How U.S. Mission Creep in Syria and Iraq
Could Trigger War With Iran

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; The Levant would withhold its mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the flesh and blood of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it. Sahih Muslim 2896 Book 54, Hadith 43

European Colonization and the Muslim Majority Countries: Antecedents, Approaches, and Impacts

Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. Sunan Abi Dawud 4297 Book 39, Hadith 7

Women walking with jean shorts on malls.

The prophet said:"...women will be walking with naked thighs on the marketing places.."
Therefore using biblical criteria it is clear that Muhammad is a Prophet of the God of Abraham.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, com, MaghrebGator and 2 others
If you’re a Christian or a Jew who wants to know if Muhammad peace be upon him was a true Prophet or not all you have to do is look at the criteria of your bible that determines if a Prophet is true or not.

The biblical criteria is :

Deuteronomy 18:22: If a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD but the thing does not take place or prove true, it is a word that the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; do not be frightened by it.
Prophet Muhammad claimed to have spoken in God’s name and he foretold over 120 prophecies, so the only thing we have to do to know if he’s a true prophet or not is to verify if those prophecies came true or not. Here are some of those prophecies :

Byzantine–Sasanian War of 602–628
Alif, Lam, Meem. The Byzantines have been defeated In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome. Within three to nine years. To God belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice In the victory of God . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful. [It is] the promise of God . God does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.(30:1–6)
Siege of Jerusalem (636–637)
Awf Ibn Malik relates, "I went to the Prophet (saw) during the battle of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, 'Awf, Count six signs, between now and the approach of the Hour (Qiyamah/Doomsday): my death, the conquest of Al-Quds (Jerusalem); a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep; the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given 100 hundred Dinars (Arabian currency), he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape; and then a truce between you and Banu Asfar (i.e. Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers". (Bukhari)
Siege of Baghdad (1258)
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “The Hour will not be established till you fight with the Khudh and the Kirman from among the non-Arabs. They will be of red faces, flat noses and small eyes; their faces will look like flat shields, and their shoes will be of hair.”
Genghis Khan

Mongolian boot

Muslim conquest of Egypt
Abu Zar reported that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "You will conquer Egypt, a land where Qirat (a measure of weight and area) is used. When you conquer that land, you have to treat its people kindly since they have a right of kinship upon you. And when you see two persons fighting for the space of a brick, then get out of that. He (AbuDharr) then happened to pass by Rabi'ah and AbdurRahman, the two sons of Shurahbil ibn Hasana, and they had been disputing for the space of a brick. So he left the land". [Reported by Imams Muslim Ahmad]” and some of them are happening in our life time
List of tallest buildings in the Arab League.
…He said: "Then tell me about its signs." He said: "When a slave woman gives birth to her mistress, when you see the barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in making tall buildings.'"… Sunan an-Nasa'i 4990 Book 47, Hadith 6
Tunnels
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace): “...When passageways are in the mountains of Mecca, when residential buildings rise as high as mountain tops...
How U.S. Mission Creep in Syria and Iraq Could Trigger War With Iran
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; The Levant would withhold its mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the flesh and blood of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it. Sahih Muslim 2896 Book 54, Hadith 43
European Colonization and the Muslim Majority Countries: Antecedents, Approaches, and Impacts
Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. Sunan Abi Dawud 4297 Book 39, Hadith 7
Women walking with jean shorts on malls.
The prophet said:"...women will be walking with naked thighs on the marketing places.."
Therefore using biblical criteria it is clear that Muhammad is a Prophet of the God of Abraham.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, 6′2 still over, iam good boy and 2 others

Yes, the prophet consumed and digested some potent arsenal poison, when a Jewish lady attempted to assassinate him by poisoning his meal. His companion that also consumed some of this meal, died almost immediately.

However, this poison most probably burnt and only affected the prophet's trachea (windpipe), which connects the throat to the lungs; or the esophagus, which connects the throat to the stomach but cut did not cut of his aorta. He lived on for about another 4 more years in pain and discomfort.

Anas (ra) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger.

There are many possibilities or reasons to try an explain the cause of the severe pain in the chest of the prophet, since the poisoning incident.

Ibn Rajab wrote, “He, (the prophet saw), was in intense pain while on his deathbed that he fainted many times. People thought that he had pleurisy (inflammation of the pleurae, which impairs their lubricating function and causes pain when breathing. It is caused by pneumonia and other diseases of the chest or abdomen.)

So, they forced medicine through the side of his mouth. When prophet regained his consciousness, he rebuked them and said: “Verily, Allaah would have never afflicted me with pleurisy. My pain is caused by the food of Khaybar.

The truth of the matter is, that we do not really know what was the cause of his severe chest pain to make him assume that the poison had affected his aorta. However, what we do know is that his aorta was not cut nor ripped out and he certainly did not die immediately.

We as Muslims do not need to reconcile anything regarding the authenticity of the prophet or his death because we know Qur'an clearly states:

“Your companion [i.e., Muḥammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred, Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed, Taught to him by one intense in strength [i.e., Gabriel]
It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muḥammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.

As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them].

But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Bring us a Qur’ān other than this or change it."

Say, [O Muḥammad], "It is not for me to change it on my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me. Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day."
Muḥammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined… (3:144–5
Since you are the one that has it brought up this subject, how do you reconcile where the Jewish woman came up with the theory that poison would not harm the prophet?

I mean after all Able was murdered by a rock, Moses burnt his tongue with a piece of hot cold, so many prophets were persecuted and slayed , Yahya (John the Baptist) was beheaded and Esa (Jesus) was put pole for just a few hours. I never here of this theory before, with regards to testing a prophet with poison, have you?

Anyway, the jews theory:
"We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."
Well they were unsuccessful, he lived for about 4 more years, until he had finished his mission before succumbing to the effects of the poison.

And it is not [possible] for one to die except by permission of Allah at a decree determined…
Weak refutation copied and pasted from retardedabduls .com

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 27066 and TechnoBoss
Weak refutation copied and pasted from retardedabduls .com

i already had it saved as christcucks use the same argument too much, anyways refute it then?😂

• +1
Reactions: com and st.hamudi but 6‘5
we are on org why the fuck are people arguing about religion jfl

Not reading anything from a faggot that interpreted this:
IMG 6905

As Allah praying to Muhammad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and TechnoBoss
i already had it saved as christcucks use the same argument too much, anyways refute it then?😂
Nigga doesn't known what cardiotoxins are

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, TechnoBoss and Hamdan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, nullandvoid, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
And came back to life
Or did he.....? :feelsthink:
The proof is pretty sketchy, the only way to be actually sure someone is God, a divine messenger or prophet would be if that person would defy natural laws, never die, do miracles repeatedly, etc., so the proof will always be there for all generations of people to see.

Narrated `Aisha:

then severed his aorta

LMFAOOOOOO

Glory be to Jesus
Man the Jews proving that they IQ mogg eveybody once again

How do we gentiles cope

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and kebab
From everything i sent U got only what cardiotoxins are??😂😂😂 what are cardiotoxins tell me
Toxins that damage the hearth tissue. This is what the jewess gave mo. The poison damaged his heart. It's that simple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Hamdan
They are retarded too, they rejected Jesus
True. They are heretics. Still though Jesus was also a J00 so I let them off outta respect for him. Surely Jesus wouldn’t want Christian’s to kill his people it would be hypocritical.

Still J00s are high IQ even back then, prob due to the crucible of being put between a rock and a hard place meant that only the high IQ Jews survived the Babylonians enslavement and the Europeans brutalising. People don’t know this but the most devastating crusades were led against Jews

Thanks for making my ignore list longer

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, kebab and try2beme
Dilloncel ramblings
U are consistently putting out garbage threads added to ignored

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, kebab and st.hamudi but 6‘5
why are christians so insecure

I never took time of my day to speak bad about christians or atheists

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and try2beme
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Jarate and Gonthar
Over for christcucks and truecel athiests
Never began for muzzy faggots. I mean how can y'all not be faggots when your prophet walked around searching to kiss baby cocks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, Jarate and try2beme
Never began for muzzy faggots. I mean how can y'all not be faggots when your prophet walked around searching to kiss baby cocks
Cannot be using faggot as an insult then attack islam. Christcucks, athiests and now jews lick the ground the gay man walks on. Never a muslim, ever

>provides evidence of why Muhammad was a false prophet, hmm ok seems evidence drive .
>”Glory be to Jesus”

:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Anyway, the jews theory:

Dnr + go back to your country

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_