Muhammad's death is proof Islam is false

Not reading anything from a faggot that interpreted this:
View attachment 2743070
As Allah praying to Muhammad
Salawat means both pray and also means send blessings.

I guess they never heard of synonyms lol
JFLLL nigga needa get off reddit💀
Remider that this dog was heavily humilliated in this thread and couldn't answer a single question without trying to divert to Islam desperately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Hamdan

Remider that this dog was heavily humilliated in this thread and couldn't answer a single question without trying to divert to Islam desperately

i seriously dont even wanna insult them, rather teach but i guess jahils are jahils

• +1
Reactions: kebab
i seriously dont even wanna insult them, rather teach but i guess jahils are jahils
No.

Allah says, ” Surely Allah does not like whoever is arrogant, boastful.” [Quran31:18]

It was narrated The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “He who has, in his heart, an ant’s weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah.” Someone said: “A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?” Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people.”

He is an arrogant person. Every time we spoke about religion i slapped him in front of everybody and instead of having the balls to accept it or to address the Bible (Like the other dog who goes around insulting Islam) he just started to insult Islam to deviate attention from his lack of knowledge and manliness. Either that or he is getting paid to be on this forum and make these kind of threads.

ash-Shāfi`ī says: "Be twice as arrogant with the arrogant." Az-Zuhrī says: "Overpowering the lovers of the material world is the most tightly fastened of Islam's knots."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, kebab and Hamdan

@Hamdan @MaghrebGator
Muzzy retards love saying stuff like I humiliated you, I annihilated you, I destroyed you etc. in debates thinking that strong words are gonna win them arguments. I literally disproved your points. I linked sources where you can get explainations for the verses you mentioned. And you still claim I was changing the subject when that was literally you. The argument I had with you was over slavery in Islam and you brought bible verses about the divinity of Jesus. You have an extreme case or retarded pig syndrome. Jfl you're so delusional

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Eternal_
who gives a fuck nigga, he slayed more JB than you will ever can fap to.

who gives a fuck nigga, he slayed more JB than you will ever can fap to.
Idgaf about filthy sand monkey foids. Mo would be an incel in the west

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Idgaf about filthy sand monkey foids. Mo would be an incel in the west
he was a chadlite. woman wanted him, he never forced himself on someone. except Aisha maybe cuz she was 6.
he just put it between her legs so its not rape

he was a chadlite. woman wanted him, he never forced himself on someone. except Aisha maybe cuz she was 6.
he just put it between her legs so its not rape
Nigga was a rich warlord and Arab whores were broke, of course they wanted security

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Psychophilly
Nigga was a rich warlord, and Arab whores were broke of course they wanted security
jfl if u think it was just security. mohammad isn't even the guy behind Islam, he is just face of Islam. he was chosen because he was gl and good voice and charismatic.
u dumb sub 80 IQ retard, all religion are fake.

jfl if u think it was just security. mohammad isn't even the guy behind Islam, he is just face of Islam. he was chosen because he was gl and good voice and charismatic.
u dumb sub 80 IQ retard, all religion are fake.
He wasn't charismatic he had like 20 followers for decades until he decided to start killing niggas into converting

• +1
Reactions: Axii