Muhhhh skin color muh shit skin muh Indian muh shit on the streets muh what ever ridiculous cope white worshiping kikes and pol fags cope about.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Literally this meme needs to die yes Indians are by far the worst off cause on average indians have shitter bones (their are many variating factors as to why).

It's not cause of their fucking skin color their incels it's their fucking bone structure Indians have shitter pheno's.

Right know however thanks to better industrialization we are that little bit closer to gene editing.

The main point is though your an incel cause of your looks not skin color i swear the pol tards and the cucks that pander to these brain dead idiots should be shot.

Literally this meme needs to die yes Indians are by far the worst off cause on average indians have shitter bones (their are many variating factors as to why).

It's not cause of their fucking skin color their incels it's their fucking bone structure Indians have shitter pheno's.

Right know however thanks to better industrialization we are that little bit closer to gene editing.

The main point is though your an incel cause of your looks not skin color i swear the pol tards and the cucks that pander to these brain dead idiots should be shot.
its both indians have shit coloring and shit bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Gebirgscel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
its both indians have shit coloring and shit bones.

No under right pheno's no i would say in bones the caucasian white is on average comparable to a currycel the whites have a slight halo on white worshiping states like india but here in the west it's a lot bloody easier

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Shitskin curry cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, rockndogs and 7 others
Its neither. It's the culture and stereotypes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 470, Mansnob and 1 other person
LET ME SAY THIS THEN, doesn't matter if there are tall and good looking indians, the fact that their ethnicity (skin color and coloring) screams INDIAN will make them repulsive to most people because of the stereotype that indians smell like curry, garlic, onions and heavy spices. Even if some don't smell like that at the moment every normal person will think they smell bad just because of the curry stereotype.

Also every American have gotten those cold calls with the disgusting Indian accent, so we pretty much have a negative opinion about all indians, included women so yeah.

LET ME SAY THIS THEN, doesn't matter if there are tall and good looking indians, the fact that their ethnicity (skin color and coloring) screams INDIAN will make them repulsive to most people because of the stereotype that indians smell like curry, garlic, onions and heavy spices. Even if some don't smell like that at the moment every normal person will think they smell bad just because of the curry stereotype.

Also every American have gotten those cold calls with the disgusting Indian accent, so we pretty much have a negative opinion about all indians.

Cope only idiots that never go out project this most indians happen to bethe one sfixing problems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cope only idiots that never go out project this most indians happen to bethe one sfixing problems
Indians are low trust people, smell bad, look bad, disgusting accent and are greedy people who will scam you if they have a chance

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Indians are low trust people, smell bad, look bad, disgusting accent and are greedy people who will scam you if they have a chance

No western ones are not the Eastern ones are but western ones are good

No western ones are not the Eastern ones are but western ones are good
I'm sure there are good honest indians but so far I have never met one, and everyday get those scam calls about Microsoft and IRS, as soon as I hear the disgusting Indian accent I hang up. Or insult them a little bit. God I hate those people

Another day, another curry cope

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, rockndogs, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Another day, another curry cope

Another day a another useless statement

Cherrypicked
I'm sure there are good honest indians but so far I have never met one, and everyday get those scam calls about Microsoft and IRS, as soon as I hear the disgusting Indian accent I hang up. Or insult them a little bit. God I hate those people

Is called Mexicancel lives most likely in the western hemisphere with very little interaction with other indians then generalises based on a few sour apples

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mexicans are just as bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 685
We are feared by everyone just like middle Easterns, while indians are the laughing stock of the world. India superpower 2020
well,can't argue with that. streetshitting is more pathetic.

• +1
I think in america nowadays being light brown is the best.

We are feared by everyone just like middle Easterns, while indians are the laughing stock of the world. India superpower 2020

Literally no one cares better to be loved than hated it brings more opportunities and most of us aren't low life scum so we actually enjoy life

Literally no one cares better to be loved than hated it brings more opportunities and most of us aren't low life scum so we actually enjoy life
You guys worship cows, shit on streets, have terrible birth defects because of incest etc.. you guys appear in animal planet lmao we have status and latinas get wet for narcos

You guys worship cows, shit on streets, have terrible birth defects because of incest etc.. you guys appear in animal planet lmao we have status and latinas get wet for narcos

Keep coping very rearly does an Indian worship a cow and incest is low as it is historically maybe but unlike you fuckers we evolve were modernising faster than the other kikes as for street shitting yeah that's comparable to the gang rape that happens on innocent kids by gang members oh and its not even rear that's the funny part also who the fuck wants latina girls it's white or death call it cope but the only only damn girl worth fighting for is a white women

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Keep coping very rearly does an Indian worship a cow and incest is low as it is historically maybe but unlike you fuckers we evolve were modernising faster than the other kikes as for street shitting yeah that's comparable to the gang rape that happens on innocent kids by gang members oh and its not even rear that's the funny part also who the fuck wants latina girls it's white or death call it cope but the only only damn girl worth fighting for is a white women
Latina white women* they are more beautiful than European and is not cope

Shit

Skin

Hindu

Cope

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Stare and Deleted member 2661
Indians are by far the worst off cause on average indians have shitter bones (their are many variating factors as to why).

@FatJattMofo thoughts?

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

fixed it

• +1
That's badass, not bad

Keep coping you stupid curry

I don't need to cope I've got proof all you have same old autism of this proof

My Latinas told Mexicans men have small dicks and they are all masochist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
At least curries did not cause the swine flu outbreak you pig

it's because they shit on streets and are uncivlized

it's because they shit on streets and are uncivlized

Well I mean we're modernizing bro give us some time we can't get to where your at out literal nothing do you know how hard it is to create living standards similar to Sweden you try before you judge

Not over for gracile indid
images-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, turkproducer, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
white americans dont look like that
it's not even real btw

Not over for gracile indid
images-1.jpg
Gracile Indids are the most ideal Indian pheno, if you ignore the fact that they are typically shorter.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526
You still probably got a shit pheno white means nothing if you have a shit pheno
COPE.
Any european pheno mog all non-european phenos, also most white girls wouldn't date a non-white even if he looked good.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3526