Mulatta and Wasian Women fog Black and Asians

revivles

revivles

Platinum
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,037
Reputation
641
Im posting this thread 100 times

Mulatta

1790799865624
1790799846601


Black woman
1790799968594


Wasian

1790800003932
1790800013721


Asian
1790800055848
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vux, ICXCLuvr, cowmuncher26 and 3 others
1790800176000
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles
Cherry picking but I get ur point
 
Keep defending black women bro their all urs
How did I defend black women in any way shape or form

They're hideous

I just don't like the fact that you support race mixing
 
How did I defend black women in any way shape or form

They're hideous

I just don't like the fact that you support race mixing
Im not ''supporting'' it im making a statement thats true. And if ur so against racemixing make sure you dont find any woman out of ur race attractive cuz im having kids with all the latinas, mulattas and wasians
 
Arab women fog them all

Mixed white and black are overrated misc merchants

And wasians are disgusting in general
 
cherrypicking final boss
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
Arab women fog them all

Mixed white and black are overrated misc merchants

And wasians are disgusting in general
Yeah their might be something wrong with you if you find any of the women I showed unattractive, I dont gaf about arab women either i'd rather date a Latina

And we know this is you junbae how are they disgusting
 
Good point but shit execution because of the cherrypicking
 
Yeah their might be something wrong with you if you find any of the women I showed unattractive, I dont gaf about arab women either i'd rather date a Latina

And we know this is you junbae how are they disgusting
Ash kaash is an overrated misc merchant. Ofc I find her attractive I jerk off to her

Wasians look like Asians most of the time anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
Wasian one looks putrid and uncanny

Mulatto woman looks amazing

Also why the fuck did you need an AI sheboon
Its not even ai its off google images...

And i understand u arent into wasians, my point is they look better than full asians
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
Its not even ai its off google images...

And i understand u arent into wasians, my point is they look better than full asians

Her eyes are too big and lips are too big, the blue eyes obviously arent her real eyes, get rid of those then shes perfect yes

And tits look to fake, too circular
 
Ash kaash is an overrated misc merchant. Ofc I find her attractive I jerk off to her

Wasians look like Asians most of the time anyways
Again you clearly have something against them... Mulatta women in general are very attractive its just the fact their black

And the wasians that look 50/50 mog full asians Obviously the asian looking ones arent included in my discussions
 
Her eyes are too big and lips are too big, the blue eyes obviously arent her real eyes, get rid of those then shes perfect yes

And tits look to fake, too circular
idk I think she looks good besides the lips and it isnt impossible for them to have colored eyes cuz their half white like mulattas
 
  • +1
Reactions: avenox
Her eyes are too big and lips are too big, the blue eyes obviously arent her real eyes, get rid of those then shes perfect yes

And tits look to fake, too circular
What abt this
1790801069752
 

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
6
Views
95
Revent
Revent
revivles
Replies
21
Views
192
HappyChud
HappyChud
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
43
Views
250
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
revivles
Replies
4
Views
97
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

  • muxi
  • ghost!
Back
Top