Kamui

Inactive
Mulattos/lightskins literally are 2nd to whites in terms of SMV
IMG 6590
IMG 3992
IMG 6719
IMG 6717

IMG 6591
Top tier coloring (golden skin, coloured eyes, light lips)
Lack the usual ogre-ish features mainly seen in blacks, whilst still maintaining BBC halo
Also have giga high appeal to foids

Legit how do us darkies cope when niggas like this exist 😔

F7IVTLjXoAA2M 8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, PMF1, flippasav and 13 others
if they have coloured eyes yes. if they have brown they are pretty mid

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 18522, DoII and 4 others
bnwo.org

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
View attachment 2475294View attachment 2475293View attachment 2475295View attachment 2475296

View attachment 2475297
Lack the usual ogre-ish features mainly seen in blacks, whilst still maintaining BBC halo

View attachment 2475301
You don’t say. I fucking hate these mongrel fucks they keep stealing black mens kills with their mullatoness

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Kamui
*overdoses on glutathione*
Y’all niggas cringe asf. Mullatos don’t LOOK BLACK AT ALL, if a black was to paint their skin yellow like them they’d still be failod cos their phenotype, mullatos slay due to their mongrel phenotype their skin colour is just a bonus that add to their look.

Overdose all you want but you’ll still have the SMV of a black male instead of an mullato unless you can change your craniotomy to be like a mullato

• +1
Y’all niggas cringe asf. Mullatos don’t LOOK BLACK AT ALL, if a black was to paint their skin yellow like them they’d still be failod cos their phenotype, mullatos slay due to their mongrel phenotype their skin colour is just a bonus that add to their look.

Overdose all you want but you’ll still have the SMV of a black male instead of an mullato unless you can change your craniotomy to be like a mullato
Inb4 SFcels and abused Indians send a pic of some 4 year old mixed baby as an attempt to “disprove” the fact that mulattoes mog all blacks and some pure whites to hell simply off of appeal alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Inb4 SFcels and abused Indians send a pic of some 4 year old mixed baby as an attempt to “disprove” the fact that mulattoes mog all blacks and some pure whites to hell simply off of appeal alone
Mullatos where I am outslay whites as well. They are unstoppable, it’s Insane how easy they have it. Nobody can mogg the mongrel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32973 and Kamui
Their hair is their biggest halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Their hair is their biggest halo
Curly/wavy hair texture is such a mogger trait

I can see why black foids always cope with “muh colorism” when they see bitches like this walking around and being the center of attention everywhere they go, they literally can’t compete

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
They have the same lips and eye area as blacks normally though
but better lip colour, brows and usually less comical lips

Curly/wavy hair texture is such a mogger trait
View attachment 2475368
I can see why black foids always cope with “muh colorism” when they see bitches like this walking around and being the center of attention everywhere they go, they literally can’t compete
Mulattas and quadroons are so clear

• +1
Mulattas and quadroons are so clear
Vs the average American black foid that has to cope with 10 tons of makeup, lip gloss, lashes, and wigs just to get fogged by a moderately above average white or ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Most are ugly looking

average mutt nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 33136, bwrauycnee and 4 others
elaborate
they still have big noses, curly nigger hair, lots have that dark orange skin tone which looks like shit(that golden skin tone they can have is mogger tho ill admit), high likelihood of having t50, big lips that are unaesthetic,

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
View attachment 2475294View attachment 2475293View attachment 2475295View attachment 2475296

View attachment 2475297

View attachment 2475301
why dont we consider mulattos or lightskins white?

average mutt looks dogshit they just look less subhuman than full niggas

thats why the illusion exist that they’re good looking

u only know the rare mutts that are good looking they ugly ones rott on .is and .org

racemixing creates odd features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Offensive Bias and gribsufer1

View attachment 2475297

View attachment 2475301
mogged by levantine arabs

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Kamui
Light skins exist for the pleasure of virile dark skins

• +1
they still have big noses, curly nigger hair, lots have that dark orange skin tone which looks like shit(that golden skin tone they can have is mogger tho ill admit), high likelihood of having t50, big lips that are unaesthetic,
Lightskins most of the time don’t have super wide noses like other blacks, curly hair is a halo (unless it’s like type 4) T50 isn’t a falio

Then again you are a legit homosexual so I ain’t surprised
why dont we consider mulattos or lightskins white?
Cuz they’re not white
average mutt looks dogshit they just look less subhuman than full niggas

thats why the illusion exist that they’re good looking

u only know the rare mutts that are good looking they ugly ones rott on .is and .org

racemixing creates odd features
Race mixing is an SFcel cope lmao, the average mutt is a MTN-LTN just like the average person

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Lightskins most of the time don’t have super wide noses like other blacks, curly hair is a halo (unless it’s like type 4) T50 isn’t a falio

Then again you are a legit homosexual so I ain’t surprised

Cuz they’re not white

Race mixing is an SFcel cope lmao, the average mutt is a MTN-LTN just like the average person
IMG 3828

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and gribsufer1
All I’m seeing are normies

Brazilians are also mixed with native, most of them don’t have that much black DNA except for certain areas
keep coping while getting mogged by my pure terramogger genetics

just lose your identity and culture theory
OH wait i forgot you’re american :lul:

Attachments

• 56D68F8E-92EE-4C7E-9A04-0F1C52C47A93.jpeg
    56D68F8E-92EE-4C7E-9A04-0F1C52C47A93.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329 and gribsufer1
Chadrones have more SMV than Chads or Tyrone's but the average Mulatto is a subhuman Amerimutt creature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, gribsufer1 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
All I’m seeing are normies

Brazilians are also mixed with native, most of them don’t have that much black DNA except for certain areas
sure bro freak of nature lab experiment tier dysgenic subhumans are "normies" if theyre normies ofc you think the ratfaced guys in op ard chad, yr a shit rater and one of the worst users on the forum . WTMIL

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

First guy in Too Hot to handle history to have 3 women simping for him. Didn’t even have to lift a finger. Usually it’s the other way around. His presence made the other dark skin dude incel on the show.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Sprinkles
keep coping while getting mogged by my pure terramogger genetics

just lose your identity and culture theory
OH wait i forgot you’re american :lul:
Pure teramogger genetics but you’re on this website with me righttttt
Chadrones have more SMV than Chads or Tyrone's but the average Mulatto is a subhuman Amerimutt creature
Chadrones don’t have higher SMV than Chads
sure bro freak of nature lab experiment tier dysgenic subhumans are "normies" if theyre normies ofc you think the ratfaced guys in op ard chad, yr a shit rater and one of the worst users on the forum . WTMIL
”shit rater and one of the worst users of the forum” lmao keep sucking my dick fag, I’m living in your mind rent free, I’m not a homosexual like you

im not even lifting that’s the most brutal pill

i don’t belong here tbh some mod needs to ban me already
do u know what’s even more brutal i slept 6 hours my whole teenage life that means i could’ve been 6‘7+ with good sleep but who CARES

my pure blood mogs the shit out of every mutt even my cock is bigg i can show proof

I had a similar build like that at 14 before I ever started working out and all I did was play basketball, BBC genetics
maybe at 5‘2 little nigger stop the larp u would kill yourself after seeing me irl

I cage everytime I see this meme

It’s pretty funny tbh, but just to give a bit of perspective: A major capital in brazil is like london: the average person is below what you would expect, but the higher you go in income bracket the amount of gl people goes up exponentially.

That’s why there are so many famous models from here. And the actors are elite too. Take any brazilian soap opera and you will see more moggers than your typical network american TV show.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Jfl at the seething above. The mullatopill is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Lean4Life, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
I cage everytime I see this meme

It’s pretty funny tbh, but just to give a bit of perspective: A major capital in brazil is like london: the average person is below what you would expect, but the higher you go in income bracket the amount of gl people goes up exponentially.

That’s why there are so many famous models from here. And the actors are elite too. Take any brazilian soap opera and you will see more moggers than your typical network american TV show.
yea the higher the white admixture the better looking makes sense :lul:

If I saw you irl I’d think you were a suicide bomber lol, get off your high horse champ
when i start lifting i will mog david laids physique
mark my words little nigger
also stop the gigacope

edit: i don’t have something against africans just usa niggas y’all retarded ash kys

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger