Mulattos are fucking overpowered

when i start lifting i will mog david laids physique
mark my words little nigger
also stop the gigacope
You are 6’5 dawg to get to David Laids size and overall physique you’d have to go on roids 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
With mulattoes, it's a hit or miss. I know, 'cuz I'm mulatto myself.

Ngl, I used to be ashamed of being mixed race because it's like, unlike the Old World nations I have no ethnic identity to have a sense of pride in, and that no pure race girl is going to want to procreate with me. But I've realized race isn't really a problem since different groups of people mix and have been mixing since the start of humanity.

You are 6’5 dawg to get to David Laids size and overall physique you’d have to go on roids 💀
nigga if i look like that without training i can achieve that with weights what r u talking about

overpowered for the modern equivalent of slave labor, useful idiocy, and promoting the current thing with their sell out celeb status

With mulattoes, it's a hit or miss. I know, 'cuz I'm mulatto myself.

Ngl, I used to be ashamed of being mixed race because it's like, unlike the Old World nations I have no ethnic identity to have a sense of pride in, and that no pure race girl is going to want to procreate with me. But I've realized race isn't really a problem since different groups of people mix and have been mixing since the start of humanity.
i don’t know man after all mixed people are humans too

but the idea of having no identity and then continue mixing your bloodline is just repulsive

and that no pure race girl is going to want to procreate with me
go to brazil and get a mulatta wife bud, i dont understand why mulattos dont just see themselves as a separate race

but the idea of having no identity and then continue mixing your bloodline is just repulsive
mulattos have their own country tho

nigga if i look like that without training i can achieve that with weights what r u talking about
You don’t know shit about weight lifting, you are 6’5, to get to a respectable size you’d have to bulk a shit ton as well as become shredded, it would probably take you years to even reach anything close to what he has

Also David Laid is on roids 💀
overpowered for the modern equivalent of slave labor, useful idiocy, and promoting the current thing with their sell out celeb status
What

Mulattoes identity is associated more with blacks than whites, to say they have no identity is ludicrous

• Hmm...
You don’t know shit about weight lifting, you are 6’5, to get to a respectable size you’d have to bulk a shit ton as well as become shredded, it would probably take you years to even reach anything close to what he has

Also David Laid is on roids 💀
damn don’t destroy my hopes nigga

idc after all my genetics are still elite

Mulattoes identity is associated more with blacks than whites, to say they have no identity is ludicrous
i mean if everybody mixes what is gonna happen down the line there will be a brown low iq race with odd features and no identity

i think it’s good that we are diverse as humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and gribsufer1
yea the higher the white admixture the better looking makes sense :lul:
It’s not that simple lol (it does play a part tho)

But if that’s your opinion sure keep thinking it, it’s not like i’m gonna chnage your mind…

IMG 0383
IMG 0362
IMG 0384

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i mean if everybody mixes what is gonna happen down the line there will be a brown low iq race with odd features and no identity

If everyone mixed then we’d just continue to separate ourselves based on other characteristics, it’s not rocket science

If everyone mixed then we’d just continue to separate ourselves based on other characteristics, it’s not rocket science
so u want that?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
average black moment
You are even stupider than me if you think anywhere in the history of humanity it’s possible for people to phenotypically become 1 singular race, as I said before, if that hypothetically happened we’d just continue segregating each other based on other characteristics, the idea that mixed race people are lower IQ is just /pol cope by SFcels who are triggered that they can’t get their dick wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
You are even stupider than me if you think anywhere in the history of humanity it’s possible for people to phenotypically become 1 singular race, as I said before, if that hypothetically happened we’d just continue segregating each other based on other characteristics, the idea that mixed race people are lower IQ is just /pol cope by SFcels who are triggered that they can’t get their dick wet
nigga to be honest i don’t care fuck who u want end times are near anyways im just saying having an identity is important - too much racemixing can destroy that

even with halfcasts (there is still a white side) + aren’t blacks lower iq? and the odd features on mixed humans also was scientifically proven if memory serves me right

nigga to be honest i don’t care fuck who u want end times are near anyways im just saying having an identity is important - too much racemixing can destroy that
The “end times” aren’t near nigga, the world will continue to go on and both me and you will eventually die one day and never see this Earth ever again, I personally don’t care since I won’t be alive to see any of that shit happen anyways
even with halfcasts (there is still a white side) + aren’t blacks lower iq? and the odd features on mixed humans also was scientifically proven if memory serves me right
Idk how IQ in reproduction works but I’m pretty sure it’s just basic math, high IQ + low IQ = middle IQ, also when were these “odd features” scientifically proven nigga, what the fuck even is an odd feature

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Idk how IQ in reproduction works but I’m pretty sure it’s just basic math, high IQ + low IQ = middle IQ, also when were these “odd features” scientifically proven nigga, what the fuck even is an odd feature
lower iq = easier to control blacks are impulsive too so another aspect why libs use them as political instruments and jews for promoting their degeneracy (hiphop etc.)

by odd features i mean low harmony
The “end times” aren’t near nigga, the world will continue to go on and both me and you will eventually die one day and never see this Earth ever again, I personally don’t care since I won’t be alive to see any of that shit happen anyways
tru

by odd features i mean low harmony
the ‘low harmony’ is thing partly true

since different races have different ranges for what is considered to be ideal for some ratios, mixing can cause ambiguity in those ranges and create an unpleasant face with almost ‘bipolar harmony’

but that’s just a slight probability increase, low harmony can happen to anyone obviously

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Blackgymmax tell me if i can mog david laid look at my untrained body

the ‘low harmony’ is thing partly true

since different races have different ranges for what is considered to be ideal for some ratios, mixing can cause ambiguity in those ranges and create an unpleasant face with almost ‘bipolar harmony’

but that’s just a slight probability increase, low harmony can happen to anyone obviously
source for the slightly probability? i think the probability is higher

take your meds and get off 4chan jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
source for the slightly probability? i think the probability is higher
1. The amount of ratios which are heavily race dependent are very few compared to the total amt of ratios there are

2. The ranges themselves are fairly close (good esr for caucasians is usually 0.44 - 048, while for black ppl i would guess around 0.46 - 0.49, you can see the diff is not that big)

• +1
  • +1
If you wanna get technical Jews control you and every other person living in the US, we are all puppets regardless of ethnicity, get off /pol my guy
anyways
IMG 3977

He is not natty at all, he started taking roids at like 17 I’m pretty sure
yea but look at my wide shoulders/clavicles and small waist

i will mog him and @Blackgymmax then i will rename myself into st.hamudigymmax

so .org will bow for me as their terramogging dark triad master

How much do you weigh now

why are tallfags so narcy sometimes? lmfao

you’re already tall my nigga, you don’t have to be boastful about it. Let your attributes do the talking…

• +1
why are tallfags so narcy sometimes? lmfao

you’re already tall my nigga, you don’t have to be boastful about it. Let your attributes do the talking…
who’s talking about height schizo im talking about frame

any klinefelters faggot can be tall

Mulattos/lightskins literally are 2nd to whites in terms of SMV
View attachment 2475294View attachment 2475293View attachment 2475295View attachment 2475296

View attachment 2475297
Top tier coloring (golden skin, coloured eyes, light lips)
Lack the usual ogre-ish features mainly seen in blacks, whilst still maintaining BBC halo
Also have giga high appeal to foids

Legit how do us darkies cope when niggas like this exist 😔

View attachment 2475301
any 6"2 asain moggs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and st.hamudi but 6‘5
David Laid is 6’2 190 pounds most of that is muscle, you are not gonna look like him unless you hop on roids I’m sorry to tell you
he‘s 6‘1 frauding to 6‘2 im 4 inches taller and have a little bit of bf so it comes out about the same i will weigh more tho at his physique also keep in mind his bf is way lower

They look like blacks if they tanned the right amount in sunlight.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski