Mulattos are fucking overpowered

How was that like
In my first school I never felt really different since I grew up the same as every other kid and was treated well. My sister who’s 5 years older experienced racism there though. I moved to a different small school and experienced pretty bad racism, but then moved to a larger one where I was treated as an equal again.

TDLR depending on the school you can face descrimination or be treated like every other kid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 43058
How was that like
In terms of struggling with identity I never really did. I just saw myself as an individual in my community who happend to be black.

In terms of struggling with identity I never really did. I just saw myself as an individual in my community who happend to be black.
Thank you for your input la

i mean if everybody mixes what is gonna happen down the line there will be a brown low iq race with odd features and no identity

i think it’s good that we are diverse as humans
It’d just be a caste system certain mixes would be prioritized over others

a drop of white blood makes all the difference

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Tbf there aren’t many non-white people in australia to begin with

I looked it up and it’s 90.2 percent white lol
No it’s around 72% I did the math according to latest census and came up w that

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
No it’s around 72% I did the math according to latest census and came up w that
Tbf there aren’t many non-white people in australia to begin with

I looked it up and it’s 90.2 percent white lol
Lol on an incel website spending free time calculating whiteness of australia. Its actually over for you

women have ZERO race/nation loyalty. They literally evolved to conceal evolution jfl, countless examples of white couples with mixed kids

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Lol on an incel website spending free time calculating whiteness of australia. Its actually over for you

women have ZERO race/nation loyalty. They literally evolved to conceal evolution jfl, countless examples of white couples with mixed kids
what tf is your point exactly?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and incelmogger
He’s letting everyone know that he’s a retarded faggot that unironically thinks BBC is real
Nobody thinks BBC is real, you are a white incel trying to use your race as a scape goat to save you when it won’t

The only loyalty foids have is to Chads penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, hirola and DelonLover1999